Dr. Gordon Crozier, DO

Regenerative Medicine ·  Male · Age 60

Dr. Crozier

Crozier Clinic

1301 S International Pkwy Ste 1041 Lake Mary, FL 32746

Dr. Gordon Crozier, DO is a regenerative medicine specialist in Lake Mary, FL and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from Des Moines University & College Of Osteopathic Medicine and Surgery in 1994 and specializes in regenerative medicine, physical medicine & rehabilitation, and more.

Dr. Crozier's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Crozier

4.3

Dr. Crozier?
Dr. Crozier's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gordon Crozier, DO
Very very expensive, very difficult to reach by phone and emails answered the following day. Got appropriate diagnosis. Doesn't appear to tailor treatment to individual needs. I've used integrative docs before and have used supplements etc for 25 years, treating my fibromyalgia. Office staff very matter of fact, appeared cold and calculating to me. Dr answered questions but had to ask constantly for explanations of terms he was using. treatment plan cost: approximately $40,000.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gordon Crozier, DO?
I can’t say enough great things about this doctor and person. No other doctor could properly treat me or diagnose the entire situation. Dr. Crozier doesn’t compare to any other doctor I have seen or heard about. Ariel, Kaelena and Michelle, his staff, are literally the nicest people and understand your entire health issue and frustrations. They are all kind, compassionate and selfless. Wonderful practice, gracious and intelligent doctor, and a truly liberating experience. Thank you!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gordon Crozier, DO?
Wow. Dr. Gordon Crozier has truly changed my life and I will forever think of him when I look back on my healing. I will forever be grateful to him and his wonderful staff! He surpasses every other doctor and health treatment I have experienced. He gets to the root of the problem and attacks it. He is very smart with toxicity, bacteria, lyme, mold...etc. He puts the puzzle pieces together. Not only is he extremely advanced and a pioneer in his field, he is an exceptional and caring person. Chloe
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gordon Crozier, DO?
Dr. Crozier literally saved my wife’s life. She went from completely non functional, to able to care for our children again. We cannot sing his praises enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gordon Crozier, DO?
Dr Crozier literally saved my life. After years of doctors who offered no help and dismissed my symptoms, Dr Crozier not only validated my feelings, but put an effective plan in place to heal my body. I am forever grateful for his knowledge and compassion. His care cannot be matched.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gordon Crozier, DO?
My wife suffered chronic pain from Lyme & tick-borne diseases. Her joints so affected she couldn't walk. With Crozier’s genetic-based approach, continued research & treatment, her immune system has been restored, the infections have been arrested, she is beginning to walk again and now regrowing cartilage in her hips that the spirochetes destroyed. Crozier is by far the most knowledgeable, compassionate & innovative physician we encountered when it comes to the treatment of tick-borne diseases.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gordon Crozier, DO?
The team at Dr. Crozier's office did an excellent job. Kaelena handled the preliminary phone call and set up the appointment with ease. Ariel did a great job the day of the appointment. Joe was very helpful. Michelle does an excellent job running the practice. I highly recommend this place to everyone. Dr. Crozier found the root cause of my problem and was very knowledgeable in making a very accurate diagnosis which helped me tremendously. The best part is he truly cares about his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gordon Crozier, DO?
I was extremely frustrated with the staff in June and they worked extremely hard to help me. I am totally satisfied with them now and all their efforts. Dr Crozier is very smart and helpful. If you are difficult to figure out, he is your guy. He will look at it like no one else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gordon Crozier, DO?
HORRIBLE! Unprofessional, inept, uncomprehensive treatment plan. Terrible customer service. They do not answer telephone calls, EVER, and slowly and insufficiently reply to emails. I am very disappointed and wish I never contacted this doctor and wasted my valuable time and money!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gordon Crozier, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Crozier?

Dr. Crozier takes integrative medicine a step farther by using genetic testing to develop a unique treatment plan for every one of his patients. Genetic testing allows Dr. Crozier to get to the root of illness and disease by examining his patients on...

• Regenerative Medicine

1994
Des Moines University & College Of Osteopathic Medicine and Surgery
1994

Dr. Crozier accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Crozier treats your condition or procedure