Dr. Gopichand Pendurti, MD
Dr. Gopichand Pendurti, MD is a Hematology Specialist in Saint Joseph, MO and has over 15 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Pendurti has extensive experience in Blood Disorders, Lymphatic System Disorders, and Blood Cancers. He graduated from University of Health Sciences / Osmania Medical College in 2007. He is affiliated with Mosaic Life Care At Saint Joseph. His office accepts new patients.
At a Glance
Save up to 80% on prescriptions
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Pendurti
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Pendurti treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Pendurti treats other conditions, please contact the office at (816) 271-1301.
Blood disorders specialists diagnose and treat conditions that affect the blood's ability to function, including hemophilia, anemia, and sickle cell disease.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Pendurti is experienced in the area of Blood Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 26 conditions and procedures
Lymphatic System Disorders
Lymphatic disorders specialists diagnose and treat conditions affecting the lymphatic system, including lymphedema, lymphadenitis, and lymphangitis.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Pendurti is experienced in the area of Lymphatic System Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 14 conditions and procedures
Blood cancer specialists diagnose and treat cancers such as leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma that affect the blood cells, bone marrow, or lymphatic system.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Pendurti is experienced in the area of Blood Cancers. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 19 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Pendurti's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Pendurti's conditions and procedures:
- Acute Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Aortic Embolism and Thrombosis
- Bleeding Disorders
- Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Burkitt's Lymphoma
- Central Nervous System Lymphoma
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
- Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Erythropoietin Test
- Hypercoagulable State
- Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
- Lymphoma, Large Cell, Anaplastic
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Polycythemia Rubra Vera
- Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma
- Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease)
- Qualitative Platelet Defects (incl. Glanzmann's Thrombasthenia)
- Venous Embolism and Thrombosis
- Vitamin B Deficiency
- Vitamin B12 Deficiency
- Vitamin K Deficiency
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Pendurti accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Pendurti accepts the following insurance:
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Card PPO
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- Choice Care PPO
- MultiPlan PPO