Dr. Gope Hotchandani, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 72

Dr. Hotchandani

Hotchandani Laser/Vein/Cosm Sgy

2771 Ramada Way Green Bay, WI 54304

Dr. Gope Hotchandani, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Green Bay, WI and has over 50 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Medical College Baroda, Maharaja Sayajirao University Of Baroda medical school in 1970. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Hotchandani to book an appointment.

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Hotchandani with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Prevea Health.

Make an appointment at Prevea Health today at (920) 309-5418.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of Prevea Health.

Dr. Hotchandani's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hotchandani

3.6

Dr. Hotchandani?
Denise was fantastic. She listened to the issue that I had with my stomach skin... She performed the procedure which lasted about an hour. I've been extremely satisfied with the results thus far... it seems as though it takes a bit of time to fully come around, but I've already noticed a difference.
Jul 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gope Hotchandani, MD?
I had a terrible experience with Dr Hotchandani. He was nice but the surgery (a belt lipectomy) was a nightmare. The anesthesia was so bad it took me over 2 days to be able to walk. I've had long surgeries b4 but never had this kind of a reaction. Usually I'm up and around in a few hours. The incision line on one side was perfect as well as the amount of skin removed. The other side was lopsided with a pouch of skin left along side of my belly button and a pucker on the side. He redid that side but unbelievably left the same crooked incision line. He also tried a heat procedure twice with no improved results. I didn't bother going back as it never looked better even after waiting a proper time period. Maybe his other work is ok but I'll caution you to never have him do this type of surgery on you. I wanted to get my arms done but will seek out another plastic surgeon. Thank goodness it's not on a visible area of my body. I'm just reminded of it every time I look in the mirror.
Linda – Nov 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gope Hotchandani, MD?
Dr Hotchandani is so easy to talk to he thouroughly explained my surgery. He's a very kind and caring man. The entire staff at Hotchandani is compassionate and highly skilled at what they do. My tummy tuck has turned out better than expected. Have seen Dr and Denise for many other procedures and love them both!
May 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gope Hotchandani, MD?
Dr. Hotchandani is very professional and does an amazing job! His staff goes above and beyond to meet your needs.
May 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gope Hotchandani, MD?
I have had many great experiences and am extremely thankful for Dr.Hotchandani and his staff. He started his practice in1997 and continues to have a successful business. To me that says a lot! Dr. Hotchandani is always warm, caring and really listens to me. His experience, education, and skill came through quickly when doing consultations with him. He has passion and really cares. I have had multiple procedures done with amazing results the surgery center was in the same complex which made it super convenient. All the staff was so caring and I didn't felt nervous at all. Knowing that he is a Diamond account with Allergan shows his skill with injections and patient satisfaction as well. I have had many of my friends do procedures with him and highly recommend this practice to anyone.
May 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gope Hotchandani, MD?
My surgical experience with Dr. Hotchandani was wonderful! Dr. Hotchandani was meticulous and professional at all my appointments. The surgical staff was amazing. I felt very comfortable despite being nervous for surgery. I would definitely recommend Dr. Hotchandani and his office to anyone looking for cosmetic surgery.
May 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gope Hotchandani, MD?
Dr. Hotchandani is very professional and knowledgeable. He asked my expectations and wants and told me how I could get them. He is a perfectionist and I am thrilled with the results. I recommend everyone to him and his wonderful staff!!
De Pere, WI – Oct 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gope Hotchandani, MD?
Dr. Hotchandani is a perfectionist in his work and always has the latest and newest equipment to ensure the best quality of treatment. He truly cares about helping people achieve their goals and it shows in his work. His staff is absolutely wonderful and always make you feel welcome and comfortable.
KP in Appleton, WI – Apr 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gope Hotchandani, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hotchandani?

Hotchandani Laser, Vein & Cosmetic Surgery is proud to offer state-of-the-art technology and techniques through a highly trained, caring and experienced medical staff. We are always evaluating new treatment options and bring on those that gi...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Medical College Baroda, Maharaja Sayajirao University Of Baroda
The American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery

• Certificate of Excellence in Cosmetic Surgery, 2011

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Hotchandani communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Hotchandani offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Hotchandani offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Hotchandani have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Hotchandani offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Hotchandani offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (920) 497-9996