Dr. Gope Hotchandani, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 74

Dr. Hotchandani

Hotchandani Laser/Vein/Cosm Sgy

2771 Ramada Way Green Bay, WI 54304

Dr. Gope Hotchandani, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Green Bay, WI and has over 51 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Medical College Baroda, Maharaja Sayajirao University Of Baroda medical school in 1970. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Hotchandani to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists in your area

• Friendly Staff
    Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews
  • Easy Scheduling
    Patients said scheduling was easy. See reviews

3 disciplinary actions Found
  • Substandard Care, Incompetence or Negligence (12/20/2017)View details
  • Disciplinary action in another state (3/30/2010)View details
  • Other (9/1/2009)View details
1 board action Found
  • Substandard Care, Incompetence or Negligence (2/28/2014)View details
Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wisconsin

Check Dr. Hotchandani's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Hotchandani's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hotchandani

3.6

Dr. Hotchandani
Denise was fantastic. She listened to the issue that I had with my stomach skin... She performed the procedure which lasted about an hour. I've been extremely satisfied with the results thus far... it seems as though it takes a bit of time to fully come around, but I've already noticed a difference.
Jul 10, 2020
I had a terrible experience with Dr Hotchandani. He was nice but the surgery (a belt lipectomy) was a nightmare. The anesthesia was so bad it took me over 2 days to be able to walk. I've had long surgeries b4 but never had this kind of a reaction. Usually I'm up and around in a few hours. The incision line on one side was perfect as well as the amount of skin removed. The other side was lopsided with a pouch of skin left along side of my belly button and a pucker on the side. He redid that side but unbelievably left the same crooked incision line. He also tried a heat procedure twice with no improved results. I didn't bother going back as it never looked better even after waiting a proper time period. Maybe his other work is ok but I'll caution you to never have him do this type of surgery on you. I wanted to get my arms done but will seek out another plastic surgeon. Thank goodness it's not on a visible area of my body. I'm just reminded of it every time I look in the mirror.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Linda – Nov 06, 2019
Dr Hotchandani is so easy to talk to he thouroughly explained my surgery. He's a very kind and caring man. The entire staff at Hotchandani is compassionate and highly skilled at what they do. My tummy tuck has turned out better than expected. Have seen Dr and Denise for many other procedures and love them both!
May 23, 2019
Dr. Hotchandani is very professional and does an amazing job! His staff goes above and beyond to meet your needs.
May 22, 2019
I have had many great experiences and am extremely thankful for Dr.Hotchandani and his staff. He started his practice in1997 and continues to have a successful business. To me that says a lot! Dr. Hotchandani is always warm, caring and really listens to me. His experience, education, and skill came through quickly when doing consultations with him. He has passion and really cares. I have had multiple procedures done with amazing results the surgery center was in the same complex which made it super convenient. All the staff was so caring and I didn't felt nervous at all. Knowing that he is a Diamond account with Allergan shows his skill with injections and patient satisfaction as well. I have had many of my friends do procedures with him and highly recommend this practice to anyone.
May 22, 2019
My surgical experience with Dr. Hotchandani was wonderful! Dr. Hotchandani was meticulous and professional at all my appointments. The surgical staff was amazing. I felt very comfortable despite being nervous for surgery. I would definitely recommend Dr. Hotchandani and his office to anyone looking for cosmetic surgery.
May 21, 2019
Dr. Hotchandani is very professional and knowledgeable. He asked my expectations and wants and told me how I could get them. He is a perfectionist and I am thrilled with the results. I recommend everyone to him and his wonderful staff!!
De Pere, WI – Oct 24, 2016
Dr. Hotchandani is a perfectionist in his work and always has the latest and newest equipment to ensure the best quality of treatment. He truly cares about helping people achieve their goals and it shows in his work. His staff is absolutely wonderful and always make you feel welcome and comfortable.
KP in Appleton, WI – Apr 22, 2016

How was your experience with Dr. Hotchandani?

Hotchandani Laser, Vein & Cosmetic Surgery is proud to offer state-of-the-art technology and techniques through a highly trained, caring and experienced...Read more

Dr. Hotchandani moved to the United States from India in December 1972 to pursue his dream of becoming a general surgeon. He trained in Chicago at St....Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery