Family Medicine  |
Dr. Gopal Korupolu, MD
Dr. Gopal Korupolu, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Brooksville, FL. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Korupolu is affiliated with Oak Hill Hospital and Bayfront Health Brooksville.

Ridge Manner Family Clinic

12204 Cortez Blvd

Brooksville, FL 34613

• Medico
  • Pipefitters

Learn about Dr. Korupolu

Dr. Korupolu's Experience

Dr. Korupolu's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Pediatrics

Dr. Korupolu does not have any board certifications listed.

• Aortic Valve Disease
  • Arrhythmias
  • Autonomic Disorders
  • Cardiomegaly
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Hypertensive Heart Disease

• Gandhi Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1979
  • Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Korupolu has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Korupolu has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Korupolu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Korupolu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Korupolu's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Korupolu to family and friends
Dr. Korupolu's Performance
in Spring Hill, FL |
For ANYONE who has "white Coat Syndrome" This is the ABSOLUTE BEST DR & STAFF to calm your fear. I have never in my life had a Dr who shows this amount of Concern or compassion for his patients. Sue, Georgie & Shazel make you feel like you are part of a "family" . They are courteous,compassionate & the sweetest ladies I have ever had to deal with. Kudos to Dr & his staff!
in Brooksville, FL |
I was stuck with a terrible Dr for 8 years due to my insurance, as soon as I went on a PPO plan, I searched for a Better Dr, I found one with Dr Korupolu. He has the patience of a saint. he has EXCELLENT bedside manners & his staff is AWESOME. Dr Korupolu is a VERY knowledgeable and makes absolutely sure that what he tells you is 100% accurate.He and his staff make a great team and I am so grateful that I found them. Sue, Georgie & shazel are wonderful.
Thank you Tony for your review. We try to make the patient's feel like they have found the right"fit".
in Spring Hill, Fl |
Since moving to Florida, we have had difficulty finding a family physician who was caring and willing to juggle our numerous medical issues and specialists. Through our cardiologist, we found Dr. Korupolu. Dr. Korupolu is the finest, most thorough, patient and truly caring physician we have ever had! He listens intently, explains completely and keeps a sharp overall watchful eye on all of our health issues. My husband's recent cardiac stint in the hospital found Dr. Korupolu at his side daily!
Thank you Diane C, we try to give our patient's a good experience & outcome & we appreciate your review.
in Dacula, GA |
My husband and I needed an urgent appointment for the Australian visa medical exam, and the Dr. Korupolu's office was absolutely helpful and considerate about our needs. They did everything they could to fit me and my husband in, and absolutely saved our visa application. I will be forever thankful to Sue and her workmates.
Thank you Lara B and we hope that all went well with the "Australia Move" Best of Luck!
in Brooksville, FL |
Dr. Korupolu is the best doctor we have ever had! He takes his time and goes over everything. He cares! His office staff is great also!!
Thank you Kathy , we try to give all our patients the time, courtesy & respect they deserve.
in Spring Hill, FL |
Dr K is the ONLY Dr I have ever had that takes the time to LISTEN & EXPLAIN so I can understand WHY things are happening. I don't feel like a NUMBER to him, I feel like a person. His staff is WONDERFUL, they make you feel at ease from the minute you call them. The entire office just shows tat they sincerely care. I would recommend Dr K to anyone.
Thank you Tony O. It is very endearing to see that our hard work & compassion comes thru to our patients
in Homosassa, FL |
All of the staff is fantastic!! Dr. Korupolu takes his time and is very thurough. He is never in a hurry and makes sure all your needs are met.
Thank you Mark G. , our goal is to treat our patients like people & not numbers, it's nice to know that it us appreciated.
in Brooksville, FL |
I would recommend Dr. Korupolu to everyone who wants a doctor who is caring about the patients. He is on time most of the time unless heis tied up with a patient at the hospital.If he is running late it is not for a long period of time. His staff will inform you right away so you will know why he is not in the office yet.In the past I have waited for 2 hours for an appointment so that is why we changed to Dr. Korupolu.He will take time with each patient and is very good answering questions.
Thank you Nancy C. It is great to see that our patients care about us as much as we care about them.
Have you seen Dr. Gopal Korupolu, MD?

See our Family Medicine Specialist at Oak Hill Hospital