Dr. Gopal Reddy Gade, MD

Dr. Gopal Reddy Gade, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |

Dr. Gopal Reddy Gade, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Fresno, CA. He is 68 years old and has been practicing for 44 years.

Gopal R Gade MD

6183 N Fresno St Ste 105

Fresno, CA 93710

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Gade

See how frequently Dr. Gade performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
Hysterectomy - Open

Dr. Gade's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Breech Position
  • Coagulation Defects in Pregnancy and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Nausea

• Thyroid Screening
  • Trichomoniasis Screening
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginosis Screening

No malpractice history found for California.

• Kakatiya Medical College, Ntr University Of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1973
  • Mgm Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • St Johns Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1980

Dr. Gade has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Gade does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gade and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Saint Agnes Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Obstetrics and Gynecology Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Gade is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Gade's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gade to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Gade's Performance
in clovis, ca |
I recommend him to anyone he is a good O.B.G.Y.N....delivered all 3 of my babies...I've been going to him for 16 yrs...he is nice, pleasant and very patient. He is a great doctor.
in Fresno, CA |
Dr.Gadae has been my doctor for 19 years and has delivered 5 of my children. I'd definitely recommend him
in Fresno, Ca |
Dr. Gade has been my doctor for 8 years now and has delivered 3 of my babies with no complications. He is a very intelligent and professional doctor who always made me feel comfortable. If I ever had any concerns he would attend to it right way. He is friendly as well as his staff and his expertise in his profession is excellent!! Best OBGYN I am very satisfied with his care!!!
Fresno, CA |
Awesome doctor, cares about his paitents.
in Fresno, CA |
Dr. Gade has been my doctor for 5 years now and he's a really great doctor! I wouldn't trust anyone else to deliver my children. His staff are very nice and helpful.
in Fresno, CA |
Great staff and doctor. Easy to speak with. Rescheduling fast and easy. Wait time is fast or average 30 minutes on a busy day. Office is pretty clean. Dr. Gade and staff listens to your concerns. One of the best doctor that is direct and will help you the best he can. I have been going there since 2012. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Fresno, CA |
I have worked with Dr Gade for years, and I truly respect his knowledge and expertise. One of the best surgeons we have!
Fresno, CA |
Seriously the best doctor words can't explain! I wouldn't recommend any other doctor. He delivered 2 of my babies. I was not nervous at all because he took such good care of me and made me feel very comfortable, both of my deliveries couldn't have went any better and so smooth as they did. Go to gade if you want a doctor that's there for you, a doctor you can trust count on and feel safe with!!!! Also the staff was amazing and very friendly
in Clovis, CA |
Dr G. not only cares for his patients health he is also consurned about where I am n life, such as if I have reached my educational goals. He always asks how R my kids and if I'm struggling with a parent issue he always gives me advice 2 better raise my children. I will always refer my dr to anyone who is looking for a new obgyn. I have always felt safe and secure with all diagnoses, treatments, surgeries tht Dr Gade has preformed. His staff is also very kind. Dr Gade is my Dr & I'm here to stay
in Fresno Ca |
I been with Dr.GADE with both my pregnancy and he is amazing I would recommend anybody to him and his team is very friendly also.....If you was to know what's wrong with you he'll let you know straight out and forward....
in Sanger, CA |
Dr. Gade and his staff are amazing. They focus on ensuring that all of your needs are met. He works to help in any way. Thorough use of resources and testing to find the source of issues and resolving them. I've attended the office for gynecology as well as through recent pregnancy with twins in his line of obstetrics. Some prolonged appointments but it's expected in his line of work. The entire office is always making sure you are a priority. Will continue to see him for any further female need
Have you seen Dr. Gopal Reddy Gade, MD?
Are you Dr. Gade?