Radiation Oncology  |
Dr. Gopal Desai, MD
Dr. Gopal Desai, MD is a radiation oncology doctor who practices in New Brunswick, NJ. He is 64 years old. Dr. Desai is affiliated with Saint Peter's University Hospital.

215 Easton Ave

New Brunswick, NJ 08901

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Amerihealth
  • AvMed
  • EmblemHealth
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • MagnaCare
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Oxford Health Plans
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Desai

See how frequently Dr. Desai performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Cancer
Gynecologic Cancer
Prostate Cancer

Dr. Desai's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Radiation Oncology

• Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vulvar Cancer

• CyberKnife® Robotic Radiosurgery
  • Mammosite Catheter Insertion

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• All-India Institute Of Medical Science / Ansari Nagar
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Barnes-Jewish Hospital

Dr. Desai has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Kannada
  • Telugu

Dr. Desai does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Desai and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Desai's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Desai to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Desai's Performance
in Bridgewater, NJ |
My 1st encounter with Dr. Desai in 2015 when I was referred to him for treatment. He and all of the staff at St. Peter's were efficient and professional, friendly, caring, compassionate and helpful, from the receptionist to all of the technicians, nurses & other staff. They made the difference throughout my treatments. I am thankful for them all. Dr. Desai has a terrific bedside manner as well as being, caring, patient, and personable and he laughs at my jokes. 6 stars..******
in Sayreville, NJ |
I am so happy I was referred to Dr. Desai at St. Peter's Cancer Center. Dr. Desai and his entire staff are so caring and wonderful. I would recommend him 100%!!
Piscataway, NJ |
I felt at very relaxed with Dr Desai
in Sayreville, NJ |
Dr Desai and all of the staff were efficient and professional yet friendly, compassionate and helpful. They gave 100% and made the experience pleasant and bearable from day one. I was at #215 and from Donna in reception to all of the technicians and other staff inside...they made all the difference. I am thankful for them.
in Sayreville NJ |
I would highly recommend Dr. Desai and his staff for anyone who required radiation. He is a very caring, patient, and personable professional. He answered all my questions and concerns clearly. He made sure I understood each step of my treatment, and explained how and why procedures were being planned for my situation. I always felt comfortable, and treated with respect. The staff in his office are wonderful professionals who put me at ease and helped me through this scary journey.
in Perth Amboy, NJ |
I first met Dr. Desai in 2008. I found Dr. Desai and staff to be very professional and caring individuals. During my radiation treatments Dr. Desai made me feel comfortable and kept me well informed. He made a very difficult period almost enjoyable at times. He has a terrific bedside manner. I would recommend this doctor to all my my family and friends if the need arose. Every time I go back for follow up visits I feel like I'm visiting an old friend. Dr. Desai, you rock!!
in Kendall Park, New Jersey |
Dr DeSai and his staff were wonderful during my difficult time of treating breast cancer last year. He was very informative & caring during the entire process. During my 36 treatments of radiation, he and his staff actually made it as enjoyable as could be by keeping a positive attitude and laughing at my jokes. Still to this day, since I've gone twice during my post-cancer treatments, Dr. Desai and his staff still continue to be very attentive and open hearted. 5 Stars!
in Bradenton, FL |
Truly a person of knowledge & heart....Dr. Desai & his staff go above & beyond...blessed to have them while going thru my breast cancer....8yrs now as part of a study.
in North Brunswick, N J |
Trust in the Lord with all thy heart and lean not unto thy own understanding acknowledge him and he shall direct thy path. Proverbs 3:5-6. I was very hurt and cryed when the Doctor told me it was cancer but she was so caring and then Dr. Desai was also so honest and caring told I was going to be alright with my faith in the Lord did not understand but I felt better each day and she staff was also caring and it help truly. I have one more day and may God bless the people I met during my weeks!
in Princeton, NJ |
Treated by him for breast cancer twice over 9 years.
Have you seen Dr. Gopal Desai, MD?
Are you Dr. Desai?

Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield POS
    Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
  • MagnaCare
    MagnaCare PPO
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Oxford Health Plans