Dr. Gonzalo Alvarez del Real, MD

Dr. Gonzalo Alvarez del Real, MD

Allergy & Immunology | Male

Dr. Gonzalo Alvarez del Real, MD is an allergy & immunology doctor who practices in Santa Fe, NM. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Alvarez del Real is affiliated with CHRISTUS St. Vincent Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Alvarez del Real's Experience

See how Dr. Alvarez del Real's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Alvarez del Real

Dr. Alvarez del Real accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Alvarez del Real has admitting privileges.

Dr. Alvarez del Real's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Alvarez del Real to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Alvarez del Real's Performance
Santa Fe, NM |
I saw Dr Alvarez this morning and I decided to add a review because I'm really happy with my outcome. I was taking Allegra, Zyrtec, Singulair, Advair, Ventolin and multiple nasal sprays. I decided to get the shots and now I only take an Allegra before my allergy shots. Interestingly, I took allergy shots from another local doctor for over 5 years without results. I'm so happy. Thanks for getting it right!!
in Santa Fe, NM |
Yo sufro de alergias severas, y asma. Pero gracias al profesionalismo, dedicación y cuidado del Dr. Gonzalo Alvarez Del Real, me siento muy bien más del 90% mejor y en menos de un año. Se los recomiendo 100% sin dudarlo. Excelente Doctor.
Santa Fe, NM |
I'm very happy with Dr Alvarez care, he explained me in detail how to use medications and spacer that really works for me. I suffered from allergies for the past 10 years and now I am not only symptoms free, but I can go out and enjoy my outdoor life. Thank you Dr Alvarez for your excellent care. Very satisfied!!
in Santa Fe, NM |
We have been seeing Dr. Alvarez since our older son started seeing him for asthma in 2013. Since then, our life has been changing sooo much!!! for good. He has successfully treated my 2 kids and we are blessed. My oldest has allergy shots and we are now medication free, he used to cough day and night and he was on prednisone all the time. Now he is able to run outside without any problem. My youngest is with medications only. We trust him as his clinical judgement more than our primary doctor!!!
Albuquerque, NM |
I brought my son here in 2012. He had a known peanut allergy. Did a skin test for environmental and other allergens and pronounced that we needed to give away the cats he'd lived with from birth, never get a dog, and a whole host of other things that $3000 worth of shots would fix (but insurance would pay for it.) Also told us there were other allergies that we were having no real world response to. Ran out the door.At our next allergist, we learned that these were not true allergies for him.
Have you seen Dr. Gonzalo Alvarez del Real, MD?
Are you Dr. Alvarez del Real?

Compare Dr. Alvarez del Real

}

Dr. Alvarez del Real's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Allergy & Immunology
  •  Board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in New Mexico not available

Dr. Alvarez del Real has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Mexico.

Why It Matters: Dr. Alvarez del Real's Board Certifications

• Allergy & Immunology

• Allergic Reaction
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Anaphylactic Food Allergies
  • Anaphylaxis
  • Animal Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Skin Infections
  • Toxic Effect of Venom

Universidad De La Salle, Facultad Mexicana De Medicina

Graduated in 1996

Dr. Alvarez del Real does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Alvarez del Real and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Allergy & Immunology