Dr. Gonzalo Alvarez del Real, MD

Dr. Gonzalo Alvarez del Real, MD

Allergy & Immunology  ·
Dr. Gonzalo Alvarez del Real, MD is an allergy & immunology specialist in Tyler, TX and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from Universidad De La Salle, Facultad Mexicana De Medicina in 1996 and specializes in allergy & immunology.

1128 Medical Dr

Tyler, TX 75701

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico
  • Presbyterian Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Alvarez del Real

See how frequently Dr. Alvarez del Real performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Allergic Reaction
Allergic Rhinitis
Pollen Allergy

Dr. Alvarez del Real's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Allergy & Immunology

• Allergy & Immunology
    Accredited by: American Board of Allergy & Immunology*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Universidad De La Salle, Facultad Mexicana De Medicina
    Medical School | Graduated 1996

Dr. Alvarez del Real has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Alvarez del Real does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Alvarez del Real and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Alvarez del Real's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Alvarez del Real to family and friends

Dr. Alvarez del Real's Performance

I absolutely recommend this allergist. Having dealt with many allergist since childhood, with good results from some, I rate him an A plus. He was able to diagnose and determine my treatment immediately, after I had wasted 3 years with another allergist.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Very friendly and took time to explain every step of of the process to make sure there was no questions unanswered. Felt better before I even left his office due to having the correct medicines for my needs will gladly return to him if needed
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I saw Dr Alvarez this morning and I decided to add a review because I'm really happy with my outcome. I was taking Allegra, Zyrtec, Singulair, Advair, Ventolin and multiple nasal sprays. I decided to get the shots and now I only take an Allegra before my allergy shots. Interestingly, I took allergy...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Yo sufro de alergias severas, y asma. Pero gracias al profesionalismo, dedicación y cuidado del Dr. Gonzalo Alvarez Del Real, me siento muy bien más del 90% mejor y en menos de un año. Se los recomiendo 100% sin dudarlo. Excelente Doctor.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I'm very happy with Dr Alvarez care, he explained me in detail how to use medications and spacer that really works for me. I suffered from allergies for the past 10 years and now I am not only symptoms free, but I can go out and enjoy my outdoor life. Thank you Dr Alvarez for your excellent care....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. Alvarez del Real?