Dr. Golder Wilson, MD

Dr. Golder Wilson, MD

Pediatrics  ·
Dr. Golder Wilson, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Dallas, TX and has been practicing for 42 years. He graduated from University Of Chicago School Of Medicine in 1972 and specializes in pediatrics, pediatric medical genetics, and more.

7777 Forest Ln Ste B311

Dallas, TX 75230

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Wilson treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Wilson?
Dr. Wilson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Golder Wilson, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Wilson’s knowledge and compassion regarding connective tissue diseases (and I assume other genetic conditions) can’t be beat. I greatly appreciate his expertise in diagnosing me, and his ongoing assistance in figuring out our unusual health problems. I wish all doctors had a humble, compassionate and educated approach like Dr. Wilson.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Golder Wilson, MD?
I don't want to Echo previous reviews but dr. Wilson is the most compassionate doctor I've ever met! His knowledge base is amazing, he is thorough, competent and gives you all the attention you need to get a correct diagnosis! This genetic illness went undiagnosed for three generations in our family until I saw EDS online and found a doctor who could diagnose me, my mom and my bother. Our family will forever be grateful for dr. Wilson's diagnosis! The poor reviews here don't make ANY sense!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Golder Wilson, MD?
I had never heard of Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome before a coworker begged me to see Dr. Golder Wilson. I was amazed by his vast knowledge, his bedside manner, and I was relieved to finally receive validation at 27 years old. My pain my real, none of this was “just in my head”.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Golder Wilson, MD?
Dr. Wilson is one of the most compassionate doctors I have ever met. After seeing doctor after doctor with no answers, I emailed him about my symptoms and asked if it was worth coming in for an appointment. He answered my email within 24-48 hours and was immediately compassionate. Once I made an appointment, he listened to all my symptoms and assured me that I wasn't "crazy" or it was "all in my head". Turns out, I just had Ehlers Danlos Syndrome. Once he diagnosed me, I was able to get help
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Golder Wilson, MD?
After years of frustration and real concerns being discounted by other physicians, a podiatrist suggested our child might have Marfan Syndrome. Dr. Wilson was able to clinically diagnose him instead with articulo-autonomic dysplasia-Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (AAD-EDS) and refer us to other specialists (orthopedist; cardiologist) who are now in our "primary care team" who all work with us to keep our son as strong and healthy as possible. We feel confident in Dr. Wilson's expertise and LOVE him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Golder Wilson, MD?
Dr. Wilson is very well educated on the genetic conditions my family is affected with and has been tremendously helpful in our quest to obtain proper medical care. Highly recommend! Also, recommend reading anything he has published related to the genetic health issues you are concerned with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Golder Wilson, MD?
I'm not sure where all the low ratings are coming from. Dr Wilson is an exceptional doctor with wonderful insight into rarer genetic conditions such as Ehlers-Danlos. After years of unexplained health issues and discovering that Ehlers-Danlos may be part of what's going on, I made an appointment with him and was seen quickly. Just a few minutes into the appointment, he was able to confidently say I had a clinical presentation of Ehlers-Danlos which we confirmed with genetic testing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Golder Wilson, MD?
He was VERY thurough. he spent a lot of time evaluating and asking questions as well as answering. He was friendly and knowledgeable. He is easy to keep in contact with and to get referrrals from.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Golder Wilson, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Wilson?

Insurance accepted

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Blue Choice
Preferred PPO

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Wilson treats patients.