Dr. Golder Wilson, MD

Pediatrics •  Male • Age 76

Dr. Wilson

Golder N. Wilson, M.D.

7777 Forest Ln Ste B311 Dallas, TX 75230

Dr. Golder Wilson, MD is a Pediatrics Specialist in Dallas, TX and has over 48 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from U OF CHGO DIV OF BIO SCI PRITZKER SCH OF MED medical school in 1972. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Wilson to book an appointment.

Dr. Wilson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wilson

3.8

Dr. Wilson?
Even after retirement Wilson keeps tabs on his e-mail and is still helpin us out without some insurance company payin him to do it. Thats really cool by itself. I remember a lot of sincere effort and care. We wont see his like again.
May 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Golder Wilson, MD?
Dr. Wilson’s knowledge and compassion regarding connective tissue diseases (and I assume other genetic conditions) can’t be beat. I greatly appreciate his expertise in diagnosing me, and his ongoing assistance in figuring out our unusual health problems. I wish all doctors had a humble, compassionate and educated approach like Dr. Wilson.
J Browning in Houston, TX – Jan 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Golder Wilson, MD?
I don't want to Echo previous reviews but dr. Wilson is the most compassionate doctor I've ever met! His knowledge base is amazing, he is thorough, competent and gives you all the attention you need to get a correct diagnosis! This genetic illness went undiagnosed for three generations in our family until I saw EDS online and found a doctor who could diagnose me, my mom and my bother. Our family will forever be grateful for dr. Wilson's diagnosis! The poor reviews here don't make ANY sense!
Oubli in Hurst, TX – Dec 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Golder Wilson, MD?
I had never heard of Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome before a coworker begged me to see Dr. Golder Wilson. I was amazed by his vast knowledge, his bedside manner, and I was relieved to finally receive validation at 27 years old. My pain my real, none of this was “just in my head”.
Tara in Dallas, TX – Nov 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Golder Wilson, MD?
Dr. Wilson is one of the most compassionate doctors I have ever met. After seeing doctor after doctor with no answers, I emailed him about my symptoms and asked if it was worth coming in for an appointment. He answered my email within 24-48 hours and was immediately compassionate. Once I made an appointment, he listened to all my symptoms and assured me that I wasn't "crazy" or it was "all in my head". Turns out, I just had Ehlers Danlos Syndrome. Once he diagnosed me, I was able to get help
Shelley in Arlington, TX – Nov 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Golder Wilson, MD?
After years of frustration and real concerns being discounted by other physicians, a podiatrist suggested our child might have Marfan Syndrome. Dr. Wilson was able to clinically diagnose him instead with articulo-autonomic dysplasia-Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (AAD-EDS) and refer us to other specialists (orthopedist; cardiologist) who are now in our "primary care team" who all work with us to keep our son as strong and healthy as possible. We feel confident in Dr. Wilson's expertise and LOVE him.
Tammye in Crowell, TX – Oct 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Golder Wilson, MD?
Dr. Wilson is very well educated on the genetic conditions my family is affected with and has been tremendously helpful in our quest to obtain proper medical care. Highly recommend! Also, recommend reading anything he has published related to the genetic health issues you are concerned with.
Liana R in Houston, TX – Sep 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Golder Wilson, MD?
I'm not sure where all the low ratings are coming from. Dr Wilson is an exceptional doctor with wonderful insight into rarer genetic conditions such as Ehlers-Danlos. After years of unexplained health issues and discovering that Ehlers-Danlos may be part of what's going on, I made an appointment with him and was seen quickly. Just a few minutes into the appointment, he was able to confidently say I had a clinical presentation of Ehlers-Danlos which we confirmed with genetic testing.
V Lowe in Fort Worth, TX – May 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Golder Wilson, MD?
He was VERY thurough. he spent a lot of time evaluating and asking questions as well as answering. He was friendly and knowledgeable. He is easy to keep in contact with and to get referrrals from.
CF in Dallas, TX – Mar 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Golder Wilson, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Wilson?

• Pediatrics