Dr. Gokul Toshniwal, MD

Pain Medicine Anesthesiology | Male

Dr. Gokul Toshniwal, MD
Hello, I am Dr.Gokul Toshniwal.

Dr. Toshniwal's Care Philosophy

My care philosophy is to "Do no Harm". I believe that it is the right of the patient to ask questions and my duty to answer them to my best knowledge.

Dr. Toshniwal's Experience

See how Dr. Toshniwal's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Toshniwal

Dr. Toshniwal accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Toshniwal is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Toshniwal has admitting privileges.

Dr. Toshniwal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Toshniwal to family and friends
Dr. Toshniwal Says:

I really appreciate your feedback. If you recieved a great service and were satifised with our care, please share your experience with your friends and family. If you feel that we can improve than please do not hesitate to contact me or my staff and we will try our best to improve the care we provide to our patient.

Thank you for your feedback and have a blessed and wonderful day.

Dr. Toshniwal's Performance
in Taylor, MI |
I am feeling so much better than I have somce my treatment with Fr. Toshniwal. He's caring, he listens. I know from experience (with other hospitals) that a Great doctor is key to chronic pain relief. I am happy to say I am a very satisfied patient a Taylor Beaumont pain clinic!??????
Romulus, MI |
Dr Toshniwal was personable, very nice bedside manner, displayed genuine concern of your pain, and would recommend Dr Toshniwal to family and friends.
in Allen Park, MI |
I have CRPS and was diagnosed with the help of a Dr in Ann Arbor and Dr T. Dr T informed me of the advanced things that are happening with CRPS but also reminded me that it is not for everyone. Today, I am at a pain level that is half or more less than I have been in 5 years. How? A neuro-stimulator. Thank you Dr T for getting my off the narcotics and into a more productive life than I have been in years.
Dr. Toshniwal are very compassionate. He discussed my condition with me offered tips to help with my condition. He and his staff are the best!
in Allen Park, MI |
Very knowledgable about my condition and took the time to listen to me
in Romulus, MI |
DR. Toshniwal is a very professional and compassionate physician. He has been always very courteous and explains everything in detail. I feel very comfortable around him and his very kind and caring staff. I highly recommend him.
in Taylor, Mi |
Dr. Toshniwal has a wonderful bedside manner and makes the patient comfortable knowing exactly what he is about to do and what to expect.
in Detroit, MI |
Dr. Toshniwal was very personable which eased my anxiety. He thoroughly explained the procedure for my radiofrequency ablation. He was timely and professional.
in Romulus, MI |
Great explanation of procedure and super bedside manor.
in Taylor, MI |
He is very professional and shows great care in your concerns I'm very pleased with his care.
in Taylor, MI |
He was really nice and kind
in Flat Rock, MI |
I was very pleased that Dr. Toshniwal gave a detailed explanation about the procedure I was having. He took time to listen to my concerns and was willing to answer any questions that I had. He seemed very knowledgeable and experienced.
in Flat Rock, MU |
I was very nervous and they made me feel very comfortable.
in Inkster, MI |
He was very good and.He was concern and very likeable. He was understanding he made me fell very at ease and he's not bad to look at. Thank You
in Woodhaven, Michigan |
My experience with Dr. Toshniwal was the best experience I've had with any doctor in a long time. He is very tentative and explains everything thoroughly and answers all questions in a way that is easy for non medical personal to understand. I definitely will return and recommend him to anyone i know suffering from with a similar illness.
Have you seen Dr. Gokul Toshniwal, MD?
Are you Dr. Toshniwal?

Compare Dr. Toshniwal

Dr. Toshniwal says...

Hello, I am Dr.Gokul Toshniwal.

Dr. Toshniwal's Care Philosophy

Dr. Toshniwal says...

As an anesthesioogist, my role is to keep my patients safe and comfortable while they are having their surgery/procedure.

As an pain physician, I try to help my patient manage their chronic painful conditions like low back pain, neck pain, CRPS, cancer pain etc....

Dr. Toshniwal says...

As a pain phyisican, I specialize in management of chronic painful conditions with interventional pain procedures like epidural steroid injections, facet joint evaluation, radiofrequency ablation, sympathetic nerve blocks, spinal cord stimulator and intrathecal pump placement and management. I also specialize in ultrasound guided peripheral nerve block to help my patient with acute post-op pain and also some of the chronic painful conditions like CRPS and neuralgias.

Dr. Toshniwal says...

Thank you for your feedback and have a blessed and wonderful day.

Dr. Toshniwal's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine Anesthesiology
    •  Board certified in Anesthesiology
    •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Toshniwal has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Toshniwal's Board Certifications

All-India Institute of Medical Science / Ansari Nagar

Completed in 2006

Detroit Medical Center-Wayne State University

Completed in 2011

University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC)

Completed in 2012

Mysore University / Mysore Medical College

Graduated in 2002

• Hindi
    • Kannada
    • Marwari
    • Rajasthani

Dr. Toshniwal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Toshniwal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine Anesthesiology