Dr. Gloydian Cruz-Gomez, MD

Dr. Gloydian Cruz-Gomez, MD

Pain Management  |
Dr. Gloydian Cruz-Gomez, MD is a pain management doctor who practices in Palm Harbor, FL. She is 37 years old and has been practicing for 11 years.

2835 Alt 19

Palm Harbor, FL 34683

• Freedom Health
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. Cruz-Gomez

See how frequently Dr. Cruz-Gomez performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
Spondylosis
Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
high

Dr. Cruz-Gomez's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Cruz-Gomez "At Advanced Physical Medicine & Rehab my goal is to provide excellent medical care while improving the quality of life to my patients while restoring full functionality. Our office provides effective treatments for spine/joint pain and restores movement through state-of-the-art technology and cutting edge techniques. We treat occupational injuries, motor vehicle accident trauma, and accept most major insurance plans. The ultimate goal at Advanced PM&R is to tailor a treatment plan for your specific medical needs. Dr. Cruz is Triple Board Certified in the specialties of PM&R as well as Pain Medicine."

• Pain Management

• Baker’s Cyst
  • Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
  • Chronic Pain
  • Facet Joint Pain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Myofascial Pain

• University Of Texas Health Science Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010
  • Lags Spine and Sports Care
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2011

• Encapsulation-induced aggregation and loss in activity of y-chymotrypsin and their prevention., 2002

Dr. Cruz-Gomez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cruz-Gomez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cruz-Gomez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cruz-Gomez to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Cruz-Gomez's Performance
Dunedin, FL |
Great bedside manner and easy to talk to. Very efficient staff who are easy to work with.
in Safety Harbor, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Cruz since she opened for business. I appreciate getting in to see her in a timely fashion; wait time is so minimal. Dr. Cruz answers any questions in a way I can understand. She has a gentle touch. The staff is always so nice and makes me feel welcome/remembered. The office is modern and clean always. Already I have recommended Dr. Cruz to quite a few people because I like her so much.
in Safety Harbor, FL |
I actually look forward to a visit with Dr. Gloydian Cruz-Gomez. She is very professional, a great listener who really cares about her patients. I always take her advice. The office staff is always upbeat and the place is decorated comfortably & cheerily; I feel welcome. I never have to wait long either. Everyone should have a great doctor like Dr. Cruz-Gomez!
Hernando, FL |
Very soothing office. Great experience all around!
Windermere, FL |
Excellent place and doctor. Very professional and she makes you feel at home ????
Tampa, FL |
I found Dr. Cruz and her entire staff to be wonderful and caring. She took her time with me and listened to my pain complaints. The office is probably the nicest doctor's office I have ever seen. I received immediate relief from the injections she offered. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking a doctor in her specialty!
in Tarpon Springs, FL |
Dr. Cruz and her staff are incredible. We been to several places that have left us in pain and disbelief of their unprofessional manner. Dr. Cruz not only listens to you, but is incredibly knowledgeable and her injections are above excellence. The staff has always been extremely friendly and courteous. If you are looking to go somewhere, you definitely need to see Dr. Cruz.
in New Port Richey, FL |
Had an Excellent experience. Modern and Clean office. I was looking for a new pain doc .. Im always afraid of finding a lobby full of sketchy people. I was sooo relieved that it was NOT the case. I did my paperwork ahead of time ( got it from the website ) and I had little to no wait time . Doc was very pleasant and I'm glad I found her.
in Tampa, FL |
I saw Dr. Cruz for a variety of different issues, from my back, to my hand numbness and even my knees. She not only was extremely friendly, down-to-earth and highly educated, but she spent more time with me than any other physician. Her exam was thorough & even during my EMG/NCS for my now-diagnosed carpal tunnel syndrome, she spent added time with me explaining everything. I had a procedure called a "genicular nerve block" on my knees that was LIFE CHANGING. Great office staff too!
in Palm Harbor, FL |
I would recommend Dr. Cruz to anyone that needs help with spine or joint pain. I have had chronic back pain for the past 5 years, and have been to physical therapy, which was of some help, as well as other pain management Dr's. Dr. Cruz listened to my issues and concerns, and Explained to me what the problem was with my back, and the options as to getting pain relief .Dr Cruz was able to relieve 95% of my pain. Her and her staff are caring and concerned about the patient. I'm very happy
New Port Richey, FL |
Not recommended at all. Very poor treatment.
in St Petersburg, FL |
Dr Cruz has been very compasionate towards me. She always listens to me and my needs and is quick to address them.
Palm Harbor, FL |
She does not listen did not do anything for my pain no med even with Mri's showing multiple back joint prob causing pain. Home with nothing waited 2 wk for appt in pain So so disappointed never go again ! She web site advertise false!! Only got appt for injection lower back in 16 DAYS!!!$$$$$$more for her in 16 days!! Going home in PAin!!!Big $$$$in 16 days4 her!!! Again! Today for me just pain!! She not listen and no care!! Lie on web site !! In office they say different once you see Dr.!!
in Land O Lakes, FL |
Dr. Cruz is an amazing doctor. Will definitely recommend her to anyone.
in St Petersburg, FL |
Dr. Cruz is an awesome doctor! Extremely intelligent. Listens to what you have to say. Makes sure that you understand everything you have been told before leave the office. She is very personable, as well as her staff. She nothing less than a truly compassionate professional doctor, that genuinely cares and in just the money. I would highly reccomend her.
in Palm Harbor, FL |
Both her spinal injections failed and she refused to give me anything for pain.
in Palm Harbor, FL |
She does not fulfill promises made to referring physician or patient. She also does not care if you have chronic pain therefore she will not prescribe opiates after several visits if at all. If you require strong pain meds on a contiuous basis do not waste your time or money with this doctor!
in Palm Harbor, FL |
Dr. Cruz has changed my life for the better! Thanks to her injection treatments on my low back and knees, I am able to walk better, stand longer, enjoy time with my grandkids, and even golf again regularly! She spent so much time with me, did a more extensive physical exam than I ever had! Her staff can't be beat...they treat you just like family and I've never felt so comfortable and happy at a doctor's office. Even the way the office is decorated gives you a sense of calm and ease.
in Dunedin, FL |
I WAS REFERRED TO HER AS 3 OTHER DOCTORS COULDN'T FIGURE OUT THE CAUSES OF MY FINGER, HAND & ARM PAIN. DURING MY FIRST VISIT SHE SCHEDULED AN EMG TEST THE FOLLOWING WEEK. THIS TEST SHOWED THAT I HAD CARPEL TUNNEL SYNDROME AND ALSO A PROBLEM WITH MY ULNAR NERVE,. THANK GOD I FOUND HER AS SHE IS ONE OF THE BEST DOCTORS THAT I'VE EVER HAD THE PLEASURE OF SEEING.
Have you seen Dr. Gloydian Cruz-Gomez, MD?
Are you Dr. Cruz-Gomez?

Visit Dr. Cruz-Gomez

Dr. Cruz-Gomez accepts 13 insurance carriers
  • Freedom Health
    Freedom Network
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA