Dr. Gloriosa Antiporda, MD

Dr. Gloriosa Antiporda, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Medical Care Cons Inc Normandy 7200 Normandy Blvd Ste 20 Jacksonville, FL 32205 Get Directions

Dr. Gloriosa Antiporda, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Jacksonville, FL. She is 70 years old and has been practicing for 45 years. Dr. Antiporda is affiliated with Saint Vincent's Medical Center Riverside.

Dr. Antiporda's Experience

See how Dr. Antiporda's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Antiporda

Dr. Antiporda accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Antiporda has admitting privileges.

Dr. Antiporda's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Antiporda to family and friends
2.1
Dr. Antiporda's Performance
    GOOD
in JACKSONVILLE, FL |
The office smelled of unrine and old people. I went to use the rest room it looked like some sprayed the toilet and floor with urine. When i reported it to the desk they looked at me like i had a third eye. And no one cleaned it up i had to pee so nad but had to hold it for the entire time i was there. I could not wait to leave..... run dont walk from this location.
in Jacksonville, FL |
I am so sick and tired of arguing with the front desk person EVERY time I call. I asked for a simple thing and she speaks over me and will not listen so sick of this lousy place I am moving to another dr after 6 years of this stupid place.
Jacksonville, FL |
I went to this dr. as she was recommended by my mother ( who since has left also) as my Dr passed away. On my third visit she told me I was FAT yes FAT .. tell me something I don't know she used the words FAT I since stopped seeing her and only see her nurse who scratches her head every time I go in and has no idea what she is doing. Prescribes me meds that have severe side effects and cost a fortune. I hate hate hate going here. This office seams to cater to the elderly.
Have you seen Dr. Gloriosa Antiporda, MD?
Are you Dr. Antiporda?

Compare Dr. Antiporda

Dr. Antiporda's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Antiporda does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Antiporda and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of The East / Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center

Graduated in 1972

Dr. Antiporda does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Antiporda and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Antiporda does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Antiporda and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.