Dr. Gloria Tucker, MD

Sports MedicineFemaleAge 60

Sports Medicine

Dr. Gloria Tucker, MD is a Sports Medicine Specialist in Novato, CA and has over 35 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Keck School Of Medicine Of The Univ Of Southern California medical school in 1987. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as MarinHealth Medical Center and Novato Community Hospital. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Gloria Tucker, MD

Dr. Tucker Protherapy

250 Bel Marin Keys Blvd Ste G1 Novato, CA 94949 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Sports Medicine Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals
  • Hospital Satisfaction

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Tucker treats your condition or procedure

• Shoulder Pain
  • Shoulder Sprain
  • Sports Medicine Related Procedures
  • Tendonitis
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)

Dr. Tucker accepts

Dr. Tucker's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Tucker

4.3

Dr. Tucker

Dr Tucker is an accomplished and highly trained MD who pursued learning and then teaching Prolo therapy. She became dissatisfied with the approach to chronic pain of most physicians in practice today. She will use either prolo or PRP injections for the patients’ joints (shoulder, hip/back etc) . Having suffered from recurrent (weekly) sacroiliac instability/dislocation, it was a relief to finally have a treatment that has really helped stabilize my back. She listens well, is compassionate and highly competent. I am grateful for her care AND the results!!!
Feb 27, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gloria Tucker, MD?
Over 30 years ago, I was inspired by Dr, Tucker. She was active in wanting to learn more about the athletic body when stressed and in need of repair. As runners we compared notes. Opps! that is a lot of time to find I needed this therapy but not for running, I had a shoulder and knee injury from walking into a door in the hospital not running, that was chronic. Dr Tucker is amazing I am glad I found her doing the PRP work. On the follow up call, by Dr Tucker, I announced success and full rotation has returned. I needed just a little help from my own blood and this modality works. I highly suggests you take your injuries to Dr Tucker. She knows every inch of the muscularity in our bodies. She pointed out other pains which to me was so intuitive. She is a wonderful person, empathetic and sincere. One of a few excellent Doctors I know. I believe 100% in Dr. Tucker.
Don S. – Dec 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gloria Tucker, MD?
Ihave heard so many good things about this doctor, but I did not want to get my hopes up. My right knee was very unstable and painful. I had had surgery for my ACL which did not really help things at all. So I saw Dr. Tucker to see if she could help stabilize my knee and improve my pain. First of all, she is the real article. She did an exam on me like no one else ever has. As though, finally, someone was really seeing and understanding my problem. Then we decided that her treatment would probably help me. She told me she was not sure it would help me 100%. We started with dextrose prolotherapy which improved my symptoms a little bit, but then we went to PRP. This helped me so much. The knee is better by leaps and bounds. I have to admit it is not completely better but it has improved so much and I am so grateful that I went to see Dr. Tucker. You really should not have any hesitation at all to see this doctor. She won’t push you. She will tell you the situation and give
Jan 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gloria Tucker, MD?
I was thrilled with Dr. Tucker and her office! I have relief from pain in both my shoulder and knee joints from her treatments. Her office combines real efficiency and professionalism with a loving, personal caring environment.
Aug 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gloria Tucker, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Tucker?

I believe in using the least amount of invasion to the body as possible, and allowing the body's own healing response to restore the health of the tissue....Read more

• Sports Medicine

1987
Keck School Of Medicine Of The Univ Of Southern California
1987
University Of Southern California

Is Dr. Gloria Tucker, MD accepting new patients?

Dr. Gloria Tucker, MD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Tucker's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Gloria Tucker, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Tucker accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Gloria Tucker, MD's top areas of care?

Dr. Tucker frequently treats Musculoskeletal Function Test, Arthritis, and Arthritis of the Ankle. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Tucker treats.

Where is Dr. Gloria Tucker, MD's office located?

Dr. Tucker's office is located at 250 Bel Marin Keys Blvd Ste G1, Novato, CA 94949. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Gloria Tucker, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Tucker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Gloria Tucker, MD?

Dr. Tucker Protherapy

Novato Office250 Bel Marin Keys Blvd Ste G1 Novato, CA 94949

Dr. Tucker is affiliated with the following hospitals. Select a hospital below to learn more.

Learn more about how Healthgrades measuresHospital Quality.

MarinHealth Medical Center

Greenbrae, CA

71% Patients that would definitely recommend, 1% higher than the national average

2 Awards Received

Novato Community Hospital

Novato, CA

81% Patients that would definitely recommend, 11% higher than the national average

1 Award Received

Award Highlight: Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2022)

Petaluma Valley Hospital

Petaluma, CA

69% Patients that would definitely recommend, 1% lower than the national average

2 Awards Received

Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital

Santa Rosa, CA

68% Patients that would definitely recommend, 2% lower than the national average

7 Awards Received

Award Highlight: America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2021)