Family Medicine  |
Dr. Gloria Cruz, MD
Dr. Gloria Cruz, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Hamilton Square, NJ. She is 58 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Cruz is affiliated with RWJ University Hospital Hamilton and University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro.

Hamilton Square Office

• MagnaCare
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Cruz

Dr. Cruz's Experience

Dr. Cruz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• High Cholesterol
  • Injuries
  • Menopause

• Hormone Replacement Therapy

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• University De Granada Faculty De Med Granada Spain
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • St Mary Hospital

Dr. Cruz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cruz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cruz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cruz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cruz to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Cruz's Performance
in Freehold, NJ |
I have been a patient of Dr Cruz since 2005 and have not seen another doctor since. She is my go-to for everything and has never steered me wrong; I trust her completely and will never see another doctor as I do not trust my heath in anyone's else hands but hers
I have been seeing Dr. Cruz for over 10 years and cannot say enough about her professional ability and her willingness to really listen and care about her patients. I have had many rare conditions which Dr. Cruz has helped me through, and she is very willing to discuss any/all possible ways of treating each condition, always having the patient's best interest in mind. If I could give her more stars, I would!!
in Trenton, NJ |
Dr. Cruz is a patient physician and very caring. I've never had anything but a good experience with her.
in Hightstown, NJ |
I absolutely love Dr. Cruz. She always takes her time to listen to what is bothering me and is very compassionate. She makes sure I understand everything about my medications. There have been a few times where Dr. Cruz wasn't available and I saw Dr. Mullane and was just as satisfied with the care I received from him as well. I have recommended a few friends to Dr. Cruz and will continue to do so
in Pennington, NJ |
Dr. Cruz has been my PCP for 5 years. I can't say enough good things about her and the respect with which she treats her patients. Not only is Dr. Cruz a great clinician, but she also manages to "hear" whatever it is I have going on. When needed, she is happy to refer me to a specialist and all of her recommendations have been excellent. I never have had to wait more than a day to see her for non-urgent matters and if I have something that needs immediate attention, her office squeezes me in.
in Trenton, NJ |
I have already recommended patients to Dr. Cruz and will continue to recommend people.
in Trenton, NJ |
I have gone to Dr. Cruz for several years. I have always had a wonderful experience in the office with her and her staff. I'm able to get an appointment within a reasonable amount of time. She is helpful in being honest about what I need to do to stay healthy. I I have recommended her and her partner several times.
in Hamilton, NJ |
An excellent family or women's physician. Always on time and prompt. Takes your visit as if you were the first one in the day even if you're not. I never feel rushed. I've been going to Dr. Cruz's entire practice for many many years. I've always felt confident in her diagnosis and guidance. Her office staff is a 10. Courteous, understanding and efficient. I have recommended many family and friends to her practice. She is a rare breed of doctor that you don't find too often. Highly recommend.
in Princeton Junction, NJ |
Dr. Cruz is an excellent medical doctor with great bed side manners. She speaks Spanish fluently and is able to explain medical terms and procedures in both English and Spanish. We hope she will continue to practice for many more years to come.
in Trenton, NJ |
Have been a patient for years. GREAT family practice, very knowledgeable, friendly caring and a wonderful doctor. Staff always knows who I am when I come in the door and are very friendly, very helpful and have been with this doctor for a long time. 5 STARS.......
in East windsor nj |
I have been going to Dr Cruz for years and am so greatful when I moved to the area I found such a competent caring doctor. The office staff is always friendly and helpful and always able to fit me in if I need an appointment
in Pennington, NJ |
With all the bad in the world. In need to take time out to commend dr Gloria Cruz. I have been with Dr Cruz for over 25 years. She is one of the most talented and trustworthy physicians I have had the priveledge of having my family treated by. In today's environment it is so crucial to feel good about who's hands your health is in. Not only is she a terrific diagnostic physician but is a warm and caring individual who always has her patients best interest first. Her team is outstanding.
in Trenton, NJ |
My family and I have been patients of Dr. Cruz and Dr. Joseph Mullane s for about 10 years probably longer. We have been extremely satisfied with the services that we have received over the years. That begins with scheduling an appt, being greeted by name as soon as we arrive. Also I was very impressed to receive a phone call from the doctors themselves long after the office hours had finished to see how we were feeling from our visit. The doctors and their staff have always been professional
in Burlington, NJ |
I have seen Dr. Gloria Cruz for more than 20 years. She is so compassionate and caring. She always listens and spends as much time as is needed for each visit. She has a genuine concern for me and my husband in matters of health as well as personal well-being. I would highly recommend Dr. Cruz, especially for women's health issues. Dr. Cruz is thoughtful and accurate in diagnosing, and her professional staff is very welcoming. Dr. Cruz also is fluent in Spanish.
I am pleased to share my more that 20 years as a patient of Doctor Gloria Cruz, who is still my primary doctor. As a senior citizen, there has been several occasions when she has called me to express her concerns and continues to advise me about staying healthy. Imagine that, when was the last time your doctor called you! I highly recommend Doctor Gloria Cruz, remember the best doctor is one who will address all of your health concerns. Call her and see for yourself! Prince Wooten 10-5-201
in Robbinsville, NJ |
Dr. Cruz has been my doctor for close to 20 years. She is an excellent physician, as well as being kind, caring, respectful courteous and professional. She takes time with you and gets to know you so that you have a holistic experience, and really listens. There is no rushing you in and out like so many physicians do.
in Trenton, NJ |
She is very helpful and willing to research my issues. She goes above and beyond. The staff is wonderful, always willing to help. Will come back.
in Trenton, NJ |
Dr. Cruz is caring and professional. She has been my doctor for many years and is always concerned about my health and makes me feel comfortable during visits. The office staff is always helpful and knowledgeable. Thank you Dr. Cruz.
in Bordentown, NJ |
I have been a patient of Dr. Cruz for 17 years and I Love her. She is very professional, caring and honest. I consider her a good friend.
in Hamilton, NJ |
I have been a patient at Dr. Cruz's practice for over 10 years. Though I generally see her partner, I have seen Dr. Cruz on numerous occassions as well. She has always provided me with exceptional medical care and advice and she always demonstrates a genuince concern for her patients well being. I have recommended her to friends and family and have heard nothing but positive feedback from them as well.
Wonderful feedback and happy that this patient can feel she can see both Dr. Mullane and myself.
in Hightstown, NJ |
Extremely unpleasant treatment by the secretary/front desk. specifically the young Polish lady.secretary is dishonest, lied about my appointment being cancelled. Doctor is dishonest, charged me for a service I never was rendered and lied about the price of treatment, and when confronted about it lied once again. extremely unprofessional.
I am sorry Mrs. Garcia feels so strongly about the experience she felt she had in our office. She had been to our office several times with no compliant of unprofessional behavior. While we would go to any length to be sure our patients are seen on the same day I find it difficult to digest that anyone would "lie" we could have simply made an error and would have still been able to fit her into our same day schedule. This misunderstanding is taken very seriously.
Have you seen Dr. Gloria Cruz, MD?

See our Family Medicine Specialist at Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County

Visit Dr. Cruz