Dr. Gloria M. Cruz, MD

Dr. Gloria M. Cruz, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 58 years old

Dr. Cruz specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Hamilton Square, NJ. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Cruz? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Cruz's Experience

See how Dr. Cruz's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cruz

Dr. Cruz accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Cruz has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Cruz
Dr. Cruz's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (32)
in Trenton, NJ |
I have already recommended patients to Dr. Cruz and will continue to recommend people.
in Trenton, NJ |
I have gone to Dr. Cruz for several years. I have always had a wonderful experience in the office with her and her staff. I'm able to get an appointment within a reasonable amount of time. She is helpful in being honest about what I need to do to stay healthy. I I have recommended her and her partner several times.
in Hamilton, NJ |
An excellent family or women's physician. Always on time and prompt. Takes your visit as if you were the first one in the day even if you're not. I never feel rushed. I've been going to Dr. Cruz's entire practice for many many years. I've always felt confident in her diagnosis and guidance. Her office staff is a 10. Courteous, understanding and efficient. I have recommended many family and friends to her practice. She is a rare breed of doctor that you don't find too often. Highly recommend.
in Princeton Junction, NJ |
Dr. Cruz is an excellent medical doctor with great bed side manners. She speaks Spanish fluently and is able to explain medical terms and procedures in both English and Spanish. We hope she will continue to practice for many more years to come.
in Trenton, NJ |
Have been a patient for years. GREAT family practice, very knowledgeable, friendly caring and a wonderful doctor. Staff always knows who I am when I come in the door and are very friendly, very helpful and have been with this doctor for a long time. 5 STARS.......
in East windsor nj |
I have been going to Dr Cruz for years and am so greatful when I moved to the area I found such a competent caring doctor. The office staff is always friendly and helpful and always able to fit me in if I need an appointment
in Pennington, NJ |
With all the bad in the world. In need to take time out to commend dr Gloria Cruz. I have been with Dr Cruz for over 25 years. She is one of the most talented and trustworthy physicians I have had the priveledge of having my family treated by. In today's environment it is so crucial to feel good about who's hands your health is in. Not only is she a terrific diagnostic physician but is a warm and caring individual who always has her patients best interest first. Her team is outstanding.
in Trenton, NJ |
My family and I have been patients of Dr. Cruz and Dr. Joseph Mullane s for about 10 years probably longer. We have been extremely satisfied with the services that we have received over the years. That begins with scheduling an appt, being greeted by name as soon as we arrive. Also I was very impressed to receive a phone call from the doctors themselves long after the office hours had finished to see how we were feeling from our visit. The doctors and their staff have always been professional
in Burlington, NJ |
I have seen Dr. Gloria Cruz for more than 20 years. She is so compassionate and caring. She always listens and spends as much time as is needed for each visit. She has a genuine concern for me and my husband in matters of health as well as personal well-being. I would highly recommend Dr. Cruz, especially for women's health issues. Dr. Cruz is thoughtful and accurate in diagnosing, and her professional staff is very welcoming. Dr. Cruz also is fluent in Spanish.
I am pleased to share my more that 20 years as a patient of Doctor Gloria Cruz, who is still my primary doctor. As a senior citizen, there has been several occasions when she has called me to express her concerns and continues to advise me about staying healthy. Imagine that, when was the last time your doctor called you! I highly recommend Doctor Gloria Cruz, remember the best doctor is one who will address all of your health concerns. Call her and see for yourself! Prince Wooten 10-5-201
in Hightstown, NJ |
I have been seeing Dr Cruz for over 10 years. I have had your standard sicknesses, but have dealt with several major illnesses (cancer, stroke) and many very unusual illnesses. I would not want anyone else as my MD. She is compassionate, extremely intelligent, always has spent the time I needed, and addressed not only my physical issues , but my psychological status as well. I can't say enough about her ability to listen, explain , guide and treat you as a whole person. She is fantastic!
in Robbinsville, NJ |
Dr. Cruz has been my doctor for close to 20 years. She is an excellent physician, as well as being kind, caring, respectful courteous and professional. She takes time with you and gets to know you so that you have a holistic experience, and really listens. There is no rushing you in and out like so many physicians do.
in Trenton, NJ |
She is very helpful and willing to research my issues. She goes above and beyond. The staff is wonderful, always willing to help. Will come back.
in Trenton, NJ |
Dr. Cruz is caring and professional. She has been my doctor for many years and is always concerned about my health and makes me feel comfortable during visits. The office staff is always helpful and knowledgeable. Thank you Dr. Cruz.
in Bordentown, NJ |
I have been a patient of Dr. Cruz for 17 years and I Love her. She is very professional, caring and honest. I consider her a good friend.
in Hamilton, NJ |
I have been a patient at Dr. Cruz's practice for over 10 years. Though I generally see her partner, I have seen Dr. Cruz on numerous occassions as well. She has always provided me with exceptional medical care and advice and she always demonstrates a genuince concern for her patients well being. I have recommended her to friends and family and have heard nothing but positive feedback from them as well.
Wonderful feedback and happy that this patient can feel she can see both Dr. Mullane and myself.
in Hightstown, NJ |
Extremely unpleasant treatment by the secretary/front desk. specifically the young Polish lady.secretary is dishonest, lied about my appointment being cancelled. Doctor is dishonest, charged me for a service I never was rendered and lied about the price of treatment, and when confronted about it lied once again. extremely unprofessional.
I am sorry Mrs. Garcia feels so strongly about the experience she felt she had in our office. She had been to our office several times with no compliant of unprofessional behavior. While we would go to any length to be sure our patients are seen on the same day I find it difficult to digest that anyone would "lie" we could have simply made an error and would have still been able to fit her into our same day schedule. This misunderstanding is taken very seriously.
Have you seen Dr. Gloria M. Cruz, MD?

Compare Dr. Cruz

Dr. Cruz says...

We have recently been approved to be a Medical Marijuana Practice as well as to treat our patients in need of Suboxone.  Specifically, I enjoy treating woman with experiencing Menopause and have had success with testosterone pellet and hormone replacement.

Dr. Cruz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Cruz has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Cruz's Board Certifications

• Menopause

University De Granada Faculty De Med Granada Spain

Graduated in 1983

St Mary Hospital

Dr. Cruz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cruz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Addiction Medicine
  • Occupational Medicine

• Hormone Replacement Therapy

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.