Geriatric Medicine  |
Dr. Glenn Stahl, MD
Dr. Glenn Stahl, MD is a geriatric medicine doctor who practices in Kaneohe, HI. He is 69 years old and has been practicing for 44 years. Dr. Stahl is affiliated with Castle Medical Center.

46-001 Kamehameha Hwy Ste 410

Kaneohe, HI 96744

Learn about Dr. Stahl

Dr. Stahl's Experience

Dr. Stahl's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Geriatric Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice and Geriatric Medicine

• Geriatric Medicine

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*
  • Geriatric Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Hawaii.

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1973
  • St Mary Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1974
  • St Mary Med Center

Dr. Stahl has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stahl does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stahl and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stahl's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stahl to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Stahl's Performance
in Kaneohe, HI |
Super nice doctor. Yes, the wait time to get in does take a while, but that's only because he actually takes his time with you while your in the office. He doesn't make you feel rushed, he listens and answers all your concerns, and he's hysterical! Great staff too
in Aiea, HI |
Dr. Glenn Stahl has been my primary physician for over 12 yrs. Not only do I have full confidence & respect for his medical professionalism, his Knowledge and experiance, but also his appropriate sense of humor, sensitivity & pathos. Dr. Stahl is a man of kindness & integraty who offers his patients empathy. I don' t think I have ever seen him rush an examination or have heard complaints in his office even if rarely backed up. I would proudly recommend his services to a friend, or a stranger.RS
Kaneohe, HI |
Dr. Stahl has taken excellent care of our family for over 25 years. He is almost unique in that he is willing to implement ideas that we patients suggest. He listens well, & remembers what he hears. You're lucky if he is your doctor!
in Waimanalo, HI |
Dr. Stahl is generally busy, because he is in demand (because he is amazing.) When my Mom had cancer and was admitted to Queens, Dr. Stahl visited every day. His visits didn't show up on any bill, he just visited as a concerned friend. He wasn't my family doctor for generations, but it felt like it. I haven't found a better doctor yet.
He is ALWAYS late. 1pm appointment? Don't plan on seeing him till 2:15 at the soonest. It's ridiculous. I've brought my grandparents here a few times and it's always the case. He needs to schedule better.
in Kaneohe, HI |
Definitely would recommend Dr Stahl. He is a caring Doctor who watches out for you even when you are being seen by a specialist. He intervened and had me cancel knee replacement surgery because my white blood cell count was out of whack. He contacted me and checked up on Me after I was admitted as an emergency with gall bladder problems. I never saw my husband's doctor after he was admitted as an emergency.
in Kaneohe, HI |
I consider Dr Stahl one of the best Doctors I've had. Dr. Stahl always spends time talking with me has always been there when I needed to go to the Hospital . When my company changed medical plans if Dr Stahl wasn't on it I would have gone out of the program and paid extra just to keep him. It may sound a little strong my Liking him but I really do get along with him.
Have you seen Dr. Glenn Stahl, MD?
Are you Dr. Stahl?