Dr. Glenn Schattman, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility ·  Male · Age 57

Dr. Schattman

Center For Reproductive Medcn

1305 York Ave Fl 6 New York, NY 10021

Dr. Glenn Schattman, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from SUNY Dwnstate M C Coll Med in 1987 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility, gynecologic surgery, and more.

Dr. Schattman accepts

Dr. Schattman accepts the following insurance:

Oxford Health Plans

• Infertility
  • Infertility Treatment
  • In-Office Ultrasound
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Leiomyoma
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Mullerian Anomalies
  • Multiple Miscarriages
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Operative Hysteroscopy
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Ultrasound, Transvaginal
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Vaginal Surgery

Individualization of care, including thorough identification of the possible causes of infertility based on an understanding of that unique individuals history is critical to forming an effective and efficient treatment plan to achieve pregnancy. Our...

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Dr. Schattman?
Dr. Schattman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Glenn Schattman, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Great office and doctor, who provides great care and spend time explaining the options.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glenn Schattman, MD?
I have been trying to conceive for years, went to a different infertility specialist in Long Island and thousands of dollars later, I was told that I would never be able to get pregnant and a donor egg should be considered. Distraught, upset, overwhelmed, something in me said to get a second opinion. That’s when a friend of mine recommended Dr. Schattman. I have no regrets visiting this doctor. He took his time and listened to my concern, looked through all my records I had brought with me, did additional testing and found my issue. After one attempt, I finally “graduated” today. I never felt like just a number with him and I feel like he genuinely care for his patients. Would highly recommend him. I’ve been telling everyone I know who is having issues to go see this guy. Truly a miracle worker!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glenn Schattman, MD?
I had great experience with Dr. Schattman. He is accessible, very prompt, attentive and thorough -- everything that majority of NYC doctors' isn't. Not to mention that he is very, very honest. I am a "difficult" patient, yet Dr. Schattman did not leave a single question unanswered (I had many of them, on multiple occasions). He did not recommend any unnecessary procedures, surgeries or tests. He did not sugar-coat possible complications. Every time I spoke with him or his staff I felt reassured and taken care of. This is all on top of the fact that Dr. Schattman is an EXCELLENT specialist in his area.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glenn Schattman, MD?
Dr. Schattman succeeded where several previous doctors and surgeons had failed. If you are suffering from Asherman's Syndrome complications and require surgery, Dr. Schattman's years of experience and skill are unmatched.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glenn Schattman, MD?
Dr. Schattman is the best. He’s an excellent surgeon and a great doctor. He’s calm and confident and cares about the well-being of his patients. If you’re going through infertility you want to be with this doctor as he’s extremely bright and doesn’t miss a beat. I am an anxious patient and he always took the time to answer my questions and make me feel confident in the process. Despite Cornell being a large clinic he was able to personally be at every procedure I went through.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glenn Schattman, MD?
Dr. Schattman is great. He is very clear and professional. As an IVF patient it is difficult not to see the business aspect of medicine, that said I trust that he has the patient’s interest at heart. I got pregnant on my second frozen embryo transfer but unfortunately had a miscarriage. Dr. shattman was helpful through it all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glenn Schattman, MD?
Dr. Schattman did a perfect job at removing a dermoid cyst from my right ovary. He did not damage my ovary in the process. He was also my Dr. for my IVF cycle. He was completely committed to ensuring he did everything he could to produce successful results. He showed compassion and went out of his way to work with us throughout the entire process. He took the time to answer all of our questions. I would highly recommend Dr. Schattman to anyone going through this process.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glenn Schattman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Schattman?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Schattman treats patients.