Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Glenn Rothman, MD
Dr. Glenn Rothman, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Mesa, AZ. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Rothman is affiliated with Banner Desert Medical Center.

1520 S Dobson Rd Ste 305

Mesa, AZ 85202

• Care 1st Health Plan
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • Mercy Care
  • United Healthcare Community Plan

Learn about Dr. Rothman

See how frequently Dr. Rothman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Head and Neck Surgery
ENT Cancer
Head and Neck Cancer

Dr. Rothman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Dysphagia
  • ENT Cancer
  • Ear Ache
  • Ear Disorders
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gum Cancer
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngeal Cancer
  • Sjögren's Syndrome
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma of Head, Face, and Neck
  • Throat Cancer (Hypopharyngeal)
  • Throat Cancer (Nasopharyngeal)
  • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)
  • Throat Pain
  • Vocal Cord Nodule
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis
  • Vocal Cord Polyp

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Facial Bone
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Tracheal Surgery
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University Of Virginia
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1990
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Rothman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rothman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rothman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rothman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rothman to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Rothman's Performance
    GOOD
Chandler, AZ |
Female 47 total thyroidectomy. Referred to by Dr Wadwekar (Endo). Reviews in the negative for this Doc are misguided. My experience with Rothman was very positive....he was empathetic, knowledgeable, and professional. All qualities you seek for a healthcare professional!! If you have loved ones that are in need of a top notch ENT surgeon with a steady hand, Dr Glenn B Rothman is the one!!!
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr Rothman was my surgeon for a parathyroidectony and he was so patient and supportive of my jitters. I give him a 5 out of 5! I am going back to his office to see a doctor for a different issue solely because I know he is associated with the clinic
in Chandler, AZ |
Soft spoken, knowledgeable and to the point. Advised against surgery.... how many surgeons will do that??? Great ethics and honorable in his practice of medicine!
Phoenix, AZ |
ill mannered short full of himself
Tempe, AZ |
After reading the negative reviews I was expecting an uncaring person to enter. This was not the situation. He is a fair man that has a job to do. His job places him in the situation of giving great and grave responses. I beleive when we are frightened we place great expectations on others. He is a man that cares and is doing his best to help. We cannot expect miracles. He is a man of science and we must have faith that he is there to share his knowledge and experience. I beleive he cares.
in Mesa, AZ |
Immediately diagnosed a rare tonsil cancer and arranged for amazing treatment through Ironwood Cancer Center. Very bright, and will personally pick up the phone to call you and see how you're doing, and call himself with test results as soon as he gets them. Very engaging personality, as well.
in Mesa, AZ |
I can't say enough about Dr Rothman. I thank god my previous surgeon referred me to Dr Rothman. He did a great job on my parotidectomy. From the very first visit with Dr Rothman and his staff I felt completely at ease for the first time since finding out i needed to have this procedure. I only wish I had gone to Dr Rothman first. Dr Rothman is a highly rated Dr and everyone I talked to at the hospital says he is the best and I agree.
in Mesa, AZ |
Spent 8 months and 4 doctors before being referred to Dr. Rothman. He listened, looked at my throat, and immediately began scheduling me for tests as well as chemo and radiation. Test results showed advanced stage IV cancer, but due to his planning, I was scheduled with a great medical team. He answered every question, called personally with test results, and dealt with every issue during treatment. 18 months out, I am cancer free, thanks to Dr. Rothman and the team he set up for my treatment.
in Tempe, AZ |
We haven't even met him yet - he keeps cancelling our appointments. The first one he gave us two weeks notice, then our new appointment has been cancelled, again! this man is ridiculous. We made this appointment back in the beginning of September - and now, if we don't get cancelled again, wont see him till November! Go someplace else. Not worth it.
in Apache Junction, AZ |
OMG! This was one of the worst doctors I have been to. He spent 6:56 min with me.. Had to open the door because he said I smell of smoke. Glad he was not an OB/GYN, but I wonder matter because he didn't even do a physical exam on me. Look in my mouth without a light and said everything looked good vocal cords voice box. I'm not idiot. He was dismissive, and apparently has someplace else better to be then with me. My dogs get a better exam from the Vet than I did. I want my co-pay BACK!!!
in Mesa, AZ |
Dr. rothman refused to remove a lump on my jaw saying he could damage nerves in my face.He said it was my parotid .I had it for 4 yrs, finally july 1 2016 it came to a white head and burst.I went to urgent care to get it looked at and a physians assistant squeezed it and then pulled out a calcified stone.It has been 3 weeks now and it it completely healed no scar Nothing....and a doctor could not figure this out. He is a pompous quack.Dr R, I would call this PA and get some medical advice
Tempe, AZ |
rude mean dismissive spent less than 5 minutes with me
in Queen Creek, AZ |
My son had a history of ear fluid and subsequent deafness and had ear tubes placed twice. Our previous dr had moved. When my son started complaining of ear pain I made an appointment - six weeks out! By the time of the appt, he was better. Dr. Rothman just prescribed an antihistamine (despite my son's terrible reactions to it). Didn't read his chart or even let me talk. Saw him for maybe two minutes. Looked in his ears, saw he was fine, scribbled a prescription and left. Awful.
in Mesa, AZ |
Wastes time. Had me come in for appt. due to thyroid surg that Endo referred me for. Spent 5 minutes with me going over what Endo & I had already discussed. Then told me to schedule pre op appt. I thought that was the pre op. He spent 5 minutes with me again & discussed the identical thing he did first appt, gave me paper with surgery time & date which I already got from him previous appt. He gave me lab work also. Bedside manner needs working on as well as wasting peoples time and money
Have you seen Dr. Glenn Rothman, MD?
Are you Dr. Rothman?

See our Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist at Dignity Health - St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center

Visit Dr. Rothman