Rheumatology  |
Dr. Glenn Parris, MD
Dr. Glenn Parris, MD is a rheumatology doctor who practices in Lawrenceville, GA. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Parris is affiliated with Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville.

989 Lawrenceville Hwy

Lawrenceville, GA 30046

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Parris

Dr. Parris' Experience

Dr. Parris' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Rheumatology
  • Board certified in Rheumatology

• Rheumatology

• Rheumatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Achilles Tendinitis
  • Adhesive Capsulitis
  • Ankylosing Spondylitis
  • Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
  • Behçet's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Fever
  • Gout
  • Hammer Toe
  • Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
  • Juvenile Chronic Arthritis
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Limb Swelling
  • Lupus
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Muscle Weakness
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Polymyositis
  • Psoriatic Arthritis
  • Raynaud's Disease
  • Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
  • Sarcoidosis
  • Vasculitis
  • Wegener's Granulomatosis

• Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • Emory University School Of Med
  • Grady Mem Hospital

Dr. Parris has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Parris does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Parris and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Parris' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Parris to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Parris' Performance
    GOOD
in Suwanee, GA |
I was recently diagnosed with fibromyalgia referred to him by an employee that used to work there. Upon giving A phone call to the office I was extremely as a new patient that has great insurance disappointed I was told that I need to have my PCP or a specialist give me a referral my insurance does not require any with process also a $50 deposit is required before being seen. Then once my records are received they look and decide if they're going to take me due to those trying to get Ssi etc
Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Parris is a great doctor. I have been very impressed with his knowledge, ability to take a holistic approach, and openness to try less conventional approaches to help. My only complaint is the ability to reach his office. My calls are never returned and my patient portal emails are not responded to. The frustration behind this unfortunately overshadows my experience with Dr. Parris. I have never experienced so much frustration in reaching a doctor before. Patient communication is essential.
in Lawrenceville, Ga |
Dr. Paris, MD, is the kindest, sweetest, gentle dr. On my first visit He was very understanding of my numerous health issues, he treated me fairly, and like family. I was not a number to him. He took time with me to help me understand my health issues. I would recommend him to family and friends. I went back for a second visit and received same friendly , kind treatment. I will continue my care with Dr. Parris.
Atlanta, GA |
Once you finally get in to see the Doc, he is great. Rest of staff.... not so much. Missing paperwork, delays, waiting for response.... list goes on!
in SNELLVILLE |
Love this doctor. He is worth waiting for. I would recommend Dr Parris to ANYONE who needs a rhumetologist...unless you are the impatient type. I like the time he spends with me so that I understand how the symptoms of my condition came about and how I can treat it & what to expect going forward. He makes sure he answers all my questions. This sometimes makes him run a little behind his schedule, but as I said before I don't mind.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Dr. Parris is the nicest doctor I have ever seen. He listens to your concerns and explains answers in detail. His office staff and nurses are very pleasant. I highly recommend Dr. Parris to anyone having any problems with arthritis.
in Ellenwood, GA |
I have Lupus and the care I receive from Dr. Parris is phenomenal. Unlike others he do not run in out of patient?s room in 10 minutes. Instead he spends a minimum of 30 minutes with his patients to ensure everything is discussed from the mental to the physical. I trust his treatment and have no?.. plans on seeing anyone else.
in Cary, NC |
He's super nice, and he knows rheumatology better than most other specialists. He's a treatment innovator. He goes to conferences and stays extra current regarding ongoing research. I've been seeing him for 12 years or so, and he knows what's being tested in other countries, treatments that aren't even in clinical trials here. He networks with the international experts and consults with them regularly. I've moved out of state, but I still come back to see him at least 3 times a year.
Lawrenceville, GA |
Behind every good Dr. Is a great staff. Unfortunately Dr. Parris's staff ranges from rude and apathetic to very good. It is a shame that such a compassionate and brilliant Doctor employs and retains such incompetent staff. If you get labs done you can forget about getting the results. They all go to some big black hole somewhere. But you will receive bills in a timely manner. Don't waste your time. People with inflammatory arthritis don't have any.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Today makes it 12 days I did labs with Dr Parris and 9 days since I did my MIR, I called 4 times and left 3 messages for someone to get back to me but no such luck. Today I finall manage to speak to the office manager and she said she can sent me my results via the portal, I explained to her that I am not a doctor and therefore I don't understand the results, but apparently she explained that that's Dr Parris rules. i need to pay co-pay to hear my results or nothing. No one made an app. with me.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Parris has been my doctor for 19 years and is one of the most caring and passionate doctors I have ever known. He has a wonderful bed side manner and truly cares about his patients!
in Lawrenceville, GA |
horrible, misdiagnosed my mother who ended up having cancer!
Have you seen Dr. Glenn Parris, MD?
Are you Dr. Parris?