Dr. Glenn Parris, MD

Dr. Glenn Parris, MD

Rheumatology  ·
Dr. Glenn Parris, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Lawrenceville, GA and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine in 1987 and specializes in rheumatology.

989 Lawrenceville Hwy

Lawrenceville, GA 30046

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Parris

See how frequently Dr. Parris performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Psoriatic Arthritis
Arthritis
Autoimmune Diseases

Dr. Parris's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Rheumatology

• Rheumatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • Emory University School Of Med
  • Grady Mem Hospital

Dr. Parris has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Parris does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Parris and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Parris' Reviews

3.7
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Parris to family and friends

Dr. Parris' Performance

GOOD

The office and nurse staff are horrible! They are withholding my blood test results! They won't tell me over the phone or fax it to me. They keep giving the excuse that the doctor hasn't come in to the office to sign off! They cannot withhold results from the patients!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I was recently diagnosed with fibromyalgia referred to him by an employee that used to work there. Upon giving A phone call to the office I was extremely as a new patient that has great insurance disappointed I was told that I need to have my PCP or a specialist give me a referral my insurance...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Parris is a great doctor. I have been very impressed with his knowledge, ability to take a holistic approach, and openness to try less conventional approaches to help. My only complaint is the ability to reach his office. My calls are never returned and my patient portal emails are not...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Paris, MD, is the kindest, sweetest, gentle dr. On my first visit He was very understanding of my numerous health issues, he treated me fairly, and like family. I was not a number to him. He took time with me to help me understand my health issues. I would recommend him to family and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Once you finally get in to see the Doc, he is great. Rest of staff.... not so much. Missing paperwork, delays, waiting for response.... list goes on!
Are you Dr. Parris?