Dr. Glenn Moran, DO

Dr. Glenn Moran, DO

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Glenn Moran, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Plantation, FL. He is 57 years old. Dr. Moran is affiliated with Westside Regional Medical Center.

Plantation Family Medical Associates

• Meritain Health
  • National Elevator
  • Principal Life

Learn about Dr. Moran

You, the patient, are the most important person to our practice. We are committed to providing the best possible medical care. Excellence is our goal. We have worked toprovide a full range of service and have highly trained and knowledgeable staff who have been together for some ten years plus. We look forward to being part of our medical team.

Dr. Moran's Experience

Dr. Moran's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice/OMT

• Family Practice/OMT
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians*

• Asthma
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Depression
  • Pneumonia

• Electrocardiogram (EKG)

• Nova Southeastern University/College of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Moran has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Moran does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moran and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Moran's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Moran to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Moran's Performance
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I have been seeing Dr. Moran for years, along with my family members as well. He is very attentive and friendly and is available when needed. The staff is friendly, respectful and helpful. Coming to the office is always a pleasant experience. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Being a new patient I was looking at everything. I felt very comfortable and at ease with Dr. Moran. He was very knowledgeable, thorough and listen to me patiently as my appointment went on about 40 min. The staff was wonderful, very happy and positive.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I didn't have an appointment but had had an accident with injuries the previous day. I walked in without even calling first, but he squeezed me in and saw me ASAP.
in Plantation, FL |
My whole family goes to Dr. Moran for at least 8 years. Awesome bed manners, always listen to you and knows exactly who you are and your need for care. We LOVE him!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
It's a joy going to this office. Even when you don't feel good. The doctors and the staff are very friendly and helpful.
in Coral Springs, FL |
I've been seeing Dr. Moran since 1999, and feel blessed to have a physician who truly listens, cares, and actually allows for the patient to be *part* of the healthcare process. His patience is monumental, and he always takes whatever time necessary to be sure his patients understand everything!
in Weston, FL |
Dr. Moran was recommended to me by a friend and he is fantastic. Very up to date and knowledgeable on studies and overall health. He was very informative during my physical and recommends only the best and most efficient medicines/supplements. His staff is very friendly with a sense of humor.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Best doctor you could have. Pays attention, listens and actually cares about you and your health ! He is honestly the BESTEST!!!!
in Hollywood |
Dr Moran and his staff are the best. They listen and care. Highly recommend this office.
in Fort Myers, Fl |
Dr. Moran is an excellent physician who takes the time to listen and is quite knowledgeable. I have been a patient for 28 years and he has directed my health care in an excellent manner in good times and bad. I have a lot of respect for him and feel that he is a professional in every sense of the word. He has taught medical courses at a local med school so that helps him to stay up to date. He is well read and easy to converse with about my health. His nurse is outstanding.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
The first thing he said was, We will be giving you a flu shot today. The next thing was, When did you have your last tetanus shot? When I said I do not want a flu nor a tetanus shot, he began to argue and said you may be healthy, however if you get the flu you could kill your 80 year old grand mother. Same thing when my wife had her annual check up. Then we received a $19 bill that was incorrect. I called the office and she made me feel like a criminal. Turns out they were in error.
in Plantation, FL |
He was more interested in being done than addressing my problems and did miss addressing a few.
Have you seen Dr. Glenn Moran, DO?
Are you Dr. Moran?

Hospitals where Dr. Moran has admitting privileges

Westside Regional Medical Center
8201 W Broward Blvd
Plantation, FL 33324

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Moran at Plantation Family Medical Associates

Dr. Paul Bates, DO