Dr. Glenn Matney, MD

Dr. Glenn Matney, MD

Pediatrics  |
Being a new or expectant mom or dad can be one of life's most exhilarating experiences, but also sometimes an overwhelming or even frightening one. You and your new family are going through many changes, and you no doubt will have many questions about your baby's health and development. A board-certified pediatrician is specifically trained and experienced in normal baby development, toddler development and child development, has the knowledge and the time to answer your questions and properly address any fears or anxiety you may be experiencing. You want a specialized pediatric doctor who is there for you and your baby. Dr. Glenn Matney is that kind of doctor. For well over 20 years, his practice has been dedicated to well-baby care and normal child development. In addition to expert treatment for all manner of childhood illnesses, he has been teaching and treating tens of thousands of young moms and dads and grandparents of children of all ages since opening his practice in 1992. Dr. Matney's private practice starts out with your newborn's exam in the hospital nursery. Next for your new baby comes well-baby care in his office and the monitoring of normal health and development. As your baby grows up, toddler physicals and developmental assessments come next, and then life moves on to school physicals and teenager issues. Dr. Matney's office is there for the whole journey. His office provides all recommended baby shots and child vaccinations, as well as teenage school vaccinations, and Dr. Matney also specializes in the treatment of ADD and ADHD treatment, along with all forms of comprehensive pediatric care services. Local moms and dads and grandparents of children throughout Victorville, Hesperia, Phelan, Adelanto, Apple Valley and Barstow continue to look to Dr. Matney when they need just that kind of expert, old-fashioned, old-school, private-practice pediatrician.

12402 Industrial Blvd Ste B1

Victorville, CA 92395

• Delta Health System
  • Health Net
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Matney

Dr. Matney's Experience

Dr. Matney's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatrics
  • Board certified in Pediatrics

This content was provided by Dr. Matney "There's a different feeling when you take your child to see a pediatric specialist like Doctor Matney. There are many walk-in clinics and even hospitals where your child will only see either a nurse practitioner or physician's assistant, or even a regular doctor who does not specialize in babies and children. At Matney Pediatrics, you see Dr. Matney every time. He is still practicing solo, and his staff members have been with him for many, many years. You will know the feeling that you are in a very professional, yet warm and kid-friendly environment where you and your child are in very good hands. Many young mothers and fathers, including first-time and even still-expecting moms, can rely on the full-service care and attention they receive from Dr. Matney and his caring, dedicated and professional staff."

• Pediatrics

• Stomach Diseases
  • Throat Pain
  • Torticollis
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)

• Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Immunization
  • Immunization Administration
  • Physical Examination
  • Vaccination
  • Well Baby Care
  • Well Child Examination
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for California.

• Loma Linda University
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • Loma Linda University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Matney has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Matney does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Matney and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Matney's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Matney to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Matney's Performance
in San Bernardino, CA |
This place will do anything to turn simple shot visit to a sick visit. After notifying the Dr my son already was seen for his cough and already given antibiotics. He took it upon himself to prescribe more antibotics and give a "steriod shot" to call this a sick visit. A simple bring him back when he is better would have been more appropriate. I basically paid double co pay for same antibotics i already have. I will take my kids and money else where! Lady in the front is always rude.
Temecula, CA |
Dr. Matney is a great pediatrician, hard working, smart and cares about his patients.
in Apple Valley, CA |
Dr. Matney is a wonderful pediatrician. I also truly appreciate his office staff and how kind and attentive they are.
in Hesperia, Ca |
Dr.Matney and his staff are amazing always attentive, and answers all questions with detail. Thank you Dr.Matney for giving my daughter great care.
in Apple Valley, CA |
Not a fan of this doctor.. Brought my newborn in for a check up as she had a minor case of jaundice after birth. The office itself was plain, poorly decorated and full of questionable parents. On one occasion a man had his child bring a toy over from the "sick" side to the "well" side and office staff didn't seem to care. Always had a long wait to see the doctor and when I finally did seem him he was very dismissive, ON HIS PHONE TEXTING, and offered advice to give my 3 day old daughter formula.
Victorville, CA |
Haven't had a problem with the dr but his staff is horrible! I called to get a prescription refilled for my daughter before the weekend and they said they would be sending it over to my pharmacy within the hour so a few hours later when I go to pick it up the pharmacy had t received anything, so then the pharmacy and myself are both trying to get ahold of the office nobody will answer or return messages. I finally had to drive to the office and they say oh we've been at Costco!! Are you kidding!
Friendly and efficient staff and a doctor we can trust.
The staff here is great. They are very helpful and patient.
Walked in waited for a few minutes and went in right away.
in VICTORVILLE |
Turned my child down because I refused some vaccines, that shows how ignorant this doctor is. My child, my choice.
Ive only had two visits with doctor Matney so far and am very pleased with his service
The staff is great! Very friendly and the Dr. Is very thorough.
I have been bringing my two children to Dr Matney since1993. My oldest is now 24 and would rather see Dr Matney as his primary doctor if he could. I feel very welcomed and at home with the staff and nurses here, I can call and say my first name and they know who I am. They are all so kind even when they are very busy with other patients and they always accommodate my child's needs with a same day appointment if needed. I do and will continue to recommend Dr Matney to other parents. I am so happy
Visit was excellent staff was great dr is friendly and very good
I'm happy I have Dr Glenn as my sons Dr
Staff and dr is wonderful. I get very good care from them with my newborn.
The staff is always amazing anytime I call for my kids to been seen they always get them in right away. My kids have been coming in since they were babies and I have never had a bad experience here. Dr. Matney is so good with the kids, my daughter was always scared to go to the dr, and now she loves it. The staff treats us like family, and is always so caring with everyone. I would recommend this place in a heart beat to anyone.
I always have a positive experience at Dr. Matneys office. Dr Matney is very thorough when examining my children and always listens to my concerns or questions. I trust in Dr Matneys judgement and feel that he genuinely cares about my child's health. Dr Matneys staff is always very friendly and welcoming. They are very accommodating and work hard to get my child in for an appointment if they are sick, even if I call last minute. I feel I can depend on Dr Matneys office for any of my child's heal
I have been bringing me three children here for ten years. We love Dr. Matney and his staff. Everyone is friendly and take the time to hear what we need. We love it here and will continue to come here for years to come. Our family thanks Dr. Matney for all he has done.
Have you seen Dr. Glenn Matney, MD?
Are you Dr. Matney?