Dr. Glenn Kolansky, MD

Dr. Glenn Kolansky, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Glenn Kolansky, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Tinton Falls, NJ. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Kolansky is affiliated with Riverview Medical Center.

4 Hartford Dr Ste 3

Tinton Falls, NJ 07701

• EmblemHealth
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Kolansky

See how frequently Dr. Kolansky performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Ringworm
Skin Infections
Excision of Skin Cancer

Dr. Kolansky's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Itchy Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• SUNY Dwnstate M C Coll Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • Beth Israel Mc
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1990
  • University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993
  • University Iowa
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Kolansky has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kolansky does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kolansky and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kolansky's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kolansky to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Kolansky's Performance
in laurence harbor, nj |
I was referred to Dr. Kolansky several years ago by another one of his patients. Since I have a recurring skin condition, I see the doctor quite a few times in the year. He and his staff are kind, compassionate people. I have been very well taken care of every time I am there. His patient rapport is personable and relaxed and at the same time knowledgeable and skilled in this specific specialty, just a great dermatologist . His staff too, always sweet and friendly. Its hard enough dealing with
in Red Bank, NJ |
I have said it before, this doctor is the best. Within the last month Dr. Kolansky has had to do two more Mohs Surgeries on my forehead and right temple area. He was careful, friendly and his follow-up was excellent. I have had several surgeries in my life and I feel this doctor's skills are second to none. Yes, I will not hesitate recommending this doctor to anybody. All I can say thank goodness there are doctors still around like Dr. Kolansky.
Oceanport, NJ |
I have been to a few dermatologists in the are and by far Dr, Kolansky is the best. He is very knowledgeable, explains everything, answers all questions you have, takes as much time as you need during your visit and has exceptional surgical skills. Couldn't be happier with him. The entire office is very professional, friendly and provides great follow up. Would highly recommend him.
Oceanport, NJ |
Dr. Kolansky is the best dermatologist we have been to and would highly recommend him. He is extremely knowledgeable, a great diagnostician, explains everything, answers any and all questions you may have, doesn't rush through a visit and does not do unnecessary procedures. His surgical skills are probably the best I have seen. He and his staff are very professional, friendly and make you feel at ease. They make a point to follow up with you after every procedure. Couldn't ask for mo
My wife and I have been going to Dr. Kolansky, for nearly four years. We gladly travel over 45 miles to his office, because we have always received quality and caring treatment from both Dr. Kolansky and his staff. My wife has had multiple MOHS surgeries over the years, and has been most satisfied with the three surgeries Dr. Kolansky performed on her face and neck. We no longer go to dermatologists that refer you elsewhere for MOHS surgery, or place you in the hands of a physicians assistant
in Long Branch |
Dr. K and his office staff were all very nice welcoming. I would recommend him to everyone I know. Great bedside manner. It was a great experience.
Red Bank, NJ |
Had a great experience. The entire staff was personable and very knowledgeable. The front desk staff was welcoming and very friendly. They treated me as a valued patient instead of just another number. Dr. Kolansky was terrific. Would highly recommend.
Asbury Park, NJ |
I have been a patient of Dr. Kolansky for the last 20 years. He is an excellent physician. He performed a laser procedure on my face for Rosacea and the condition disappeared. In addition to his outstanding clinical expertise, he is an extremely caring and compassionate doctor. I have recommended numerous friends and family to Dr. Kolansky. I know they will be in the most capable hands. Ellen D. RN, MA
in Tinton Falls |
Dr. Kolansky is an outstanding doctor, he is caring, compassionate and an expert in the field. I have been a patient for over 20 years. My wife is a nurse with views him as one of the best doctors in NJ. We have recommended him to our friends and family all of who become his patients.
in Staten Island, NY |
I have been using Dr. Kolansky for years. I have had several MOHS procedures and I would not trust any other doctor to do such a procedure. Dr. Kolansky is an excellent doctor who provides the best care for his patients. He listens to all my concerns and answers any questions I may have. An absolute professional and a good man. I travel from Staten Island to see him because I know that I will receive the best of care. I highly recommend Dr. Kolansky.
in Hazlet, NJ |
Dr. Kolansky is an expert in his field. We first stumbled upon him in an emergency situation where my husband was bleeding profusely from a broken blood vessel on his scalp. We entered both in a panic, however, the doctor addressed the issue calmly and professionally. We knew from the onset we were in good hands. My adolescent son is currently being successfully treated for acne and he treats him like a young adult. Very easy to talk to, professional and personable. Highly recommend him!
in Asbury Park, NJ |
Save yourself the time & go to another dermatologist. His staff is rude, unfriendly and cold. I WAS a patient of his and have a lot of moles on my body. I saw him 2 times in 2 years and he told me both times I was "a poster child for melanoma." He gave me a quick body exam and found a few moles that needed to be removed. When i asked him to look at other moles afterwards, he quickly looked at them and said we can just go and remove them, even though he had not identified them in his initial exam
in Oakhurst, NJ |
Dr.Kolansky. has been my doctor for over twelve years.I have had several procedures throughout the years-all of them successful. He is compassionate and really cares about his patients. He is excellent at diagnosing skin conditions and that is an important factor. One does not have to go to New York City or Philadelphia to find a dermatologist. The most brilliant sincere dermatologist is right here in Tinton Falls N.J. Dr. Kolansky is a highly skilled doctor. I am lucky to be his patient.
in Tinton falls, NJ |
There is no way these are true and accurate reviews! From when I first walked in 10 min before my appt with my papers filled out there where about 7 patients ahead of me. (Normal wait per reception is 45 min to 1 hr). Dr. came into the room ready to leave, he never put on gloves and did a 3 second visual exam of something that required a full exam. 5 days later my infection is not really improving and I am afraid getting worse because it was never really looked at. Very frustrating!
The visit felt rushed. He spent five minutes with me and that's being generous. I will not be using him as my dermatologist.
in Marlboro, NJ |
I have been a patient of Dr. Glen Kolansky for the past 10 years...he has found much sun skin damage on my face and hands and legs...he has had to preform surgery to remove cancerous growths and has saved my life...although it was hard to hear about what I did to myself because of loving the sun I will always be grateful for his truthfulness and advice...as a woman, it hurts to hear what Dr. Kolansky had to say about what I did to myself but he is HONEST and TRUTHFUL and he is the best doctor.
in Neptune, NJ |
It was awful. He made me feel terrible about having a lot of feckles. He didn't supply any information when I asked questions. He hurt my feelings and was a total waste of my morning.
in Barnegat, NJ |
I had read all of the reviews before making a new patient appointment with Dr. Kolansky. I decided to form my own opinion. I am so glad that I did. I found his front desk staff to be friendly, courteous and respectful. Dr. Kolansky himself was thorough, attentive and professional. I did need a procedure, which was performed with the utmost care and patience (I was deathly afraid). The nurse that cared for me was absolutely wonderful. I will recommend this practice to all.
in Middletown, NJ |
I have been with Dr Kolansky for over 10 years. He and his staff are wonderful.very helpful,very caring. I wouldn't go anywhere else
in Leonardo, NJ |
I have been a patient of Dr. Glenn Kolansky for at least 15 years now. Dr. Kolansky was highly recommended by my primary care physician to examine the bleeding growth/lesion on the tip of my nose right above my right nostril. After an examination and a biopsy by Dr. Kolansky the growth was determined to be basal cell skin cancer. At a subsequent office visit the basal cell skin cancer was surgically removed and a skin graft was performed to replace the removed tissue.
Have you seen Dr. Glenn Kolansky, MD?
Are you Dr. Kolansky?