Dr. Glenn Chapman III, DO

Dr. Glenn Chapman III, DO

Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine  |
Male
Dr. Glenn Chapman III, DO is a neuromusculoskeletal medicine doctor who practices in Boynton Beach, FL. He has been practicing for 15 years.

4600 N Ocean Blvd Ste 101

Boynton Beach, FL 33435

Learn about Dr. Chapman III

Dr. Chapman III's Experience

Dr. Chapman III's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine

• Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine
  • Pain Medicine
  • Sports Medicine

Dr. Chapman III does not have any board certifications listed.

• Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome

• Joint Injection
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Block, Sympathetic
  • Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)
  • Pain Management
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Spinal Nerve Block

• Des Moines University
    Medical School | Graduated 2002

Dr. Chapman III has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Chapman III has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chapman III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chapman III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chapman III's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chapman III to family and friends
Dr. Chapman III's Performance
in West Palm Beach, FL |
I would highly recommend Dr. Chapman. He was so kind and listened to me, after he had shown me results of my x rays and explained completely, what was my situation. Did what I expect from a DO. Great manipulation and results. Then explained and demonstrated what I was and was not to do. Answered my questions and I understood what to do. Never was he rushed or impatient. His office staff were very professional and kind.
in Boca Raton, Fl |
My whole family has been treated by Dr. Chapman for all different ailments. We all highly recommend him ! He’s friendly, caring, listens to your concerns, evaluates and treats. He was a little bit of a drive for us but he was worth the drive for such great care, we wouldn’t choose to go to anyone else ! He was patient with our daughter who was nervous about a injection. The staff is just as wonderful friendly, kind and proficient. I can’t say enough great things about Dr. Chapman and staff. ??
in Deerfield Beach, FL |
Started seeing Dr. Chapman for lower back pain after seeing a previous doctor who strongly suggested immediate surgery. Not only has he helped improve my back pain but he also identified and underlying issue I was having with my lower abdomen that he has treated successfully. Top notch bedside manner, takes his time and listens and answers all your questions. His office staff is also the best, incredibly professional always happy as its clear they love working with Dr. Chapman. Highly reccommend
in Boynton Beach, FL |
I tried two other doctors ( one time each) before I went to Dr. Chapman ten years ago. I now see him once or twice a year, depending on the level of discomfort in my knees. I am 77 years old, and I still do a serious workout in the gym for an hour every day, thanks to him! I recommended him to my daughter and she thinks he is very effective also.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
I was in an accident in February and sustained a neck injury, after 6 months of being told that I needed an operation from other doctors. I was referred by a friend to Dr. Chapman whom informed that he could help me and I would not need surgery. It's been a little over month and I have had awesome results and continue to see him on a regular basis. I would and will recommend him to all.
in lake worth,fl |
The guy is awesome, he cares about patients, takes the time to ask you and really listens. I have had many, many docs over the years dealing with multiple back surgeries, Dr. C the 3 is one of the best.
in Oakland Park, FL |
Dr. Chapman has a great bedside manor, Is always punctual and a great Doctor. I have been going to him for many years now for chronic neck and back issues. Dr. Chapman keeps on top of my health needs. He always tries to use holistic alternatives instead of just prescribing medications, Orders exams or test only when he feels they are needed. His staff is wonderful, they are always willing to provide assistance, and fit me in when I have a Migraine. Highly recommended.
Delray Beach, FL |
I would absolutely recommend Dr. Chapman. He knows his field. He was able to diagnose me at the first visit and helped me immediately. He has a great personality and engages with his patients right from the start! Barely any waiting time and he takes his time with patients.
in LAKE WORTH, FL |
I have experienced excruciating pain for more than 2 years. I've visited several doctors and hospitals and urgent care when the pain has been unbearable. I've also had physical therapy. Nothing helped or worked. 1 visit to Dr. Chapman and I've been pain free for the past 2 weeks for the first time in over 2 years. He was very attentive, caring, gentle and comforting. His hands are magical instruments. I am so grateful for a Dr. that genuinely cares and focused on the source of my pain and
I AM IN LOVE! I've had severe headaches, neck, upper and lower back pain for over a year. Aware of the high addiction rate of opioid use I took 8-10 Advil per day. Prior to Dr. Chapman I had seen two orthopedic doctors, and a chiropractor; I had MRI: X-rays. I came to the conclusion that pain was going to be a part of my every day life. On my first visit to Dr. Chapman's office he told me that my condition was severe, but he was going to fix me. I left his office that day pain free.
in boynton beach, fl |
My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Chapman's for several years for various aches & pains, soreness & sprains. He's fixed our sore backs, treated our rotator cuff problems, adjusted our spines and never says, "You'll need to come in 3 times next week." We've sent many of our friends and relatives & they love him too. He's the best doctor I've ever been to in terms of listening to his patients, treating their problems, & communicating with us. We LOVE Dr. Chapman.
in Lake Worth, FL |
I have immense gratitude for Dr. Chapman. Having been to several doctors recently, he was a much needed, refreshing change. This doctor is physically, right then & there, helping your body to heal. Yes please! My chronic burping, reflux, and stomach pains stopped after 1 visit. Where has Osteopathic Medicine been all my life? I didn't know what to expect but truthfully I didn't expect this. I'm ecstatic, floored, and incredibly grateful. Bonus: the office is immaculate & the music is perfection!
in Delray Beach, FL |
I've had constant lower back pain for at least two years and was unable to do ordinary housework or walk a short distance. Weekly food shopping was a struggle. I had been to many doctors seeking some relief from pain including acupuncture, chiropractic and epidural shots but I still had no relief. Three visits to Dr. Chapman and I feel like a new person....Thank you Dr. Chapman
in Boca Raton, FL |
In considering going to Dr.Chapman would like to see answers to these questions. agh492001@gmail.com
in Boca Raton, FL |
It's not only a pleasure but a necessity to find a doctor who is as passionate and knowledgeable about his work as Dr. Chapman. Always positive, caring and attentive Dr. Chapman has never failed to help me when I needed it most. Having back and spine issues can be debilitating at times but Dr. Chapman has always been able to help. His entire staff could not be more professional and attentive and go out of their way to accommodate me whenever I call .......plus he plays great music!
in Boynton Beach, FL |
When other doctors gave up on me and said there wasn't nothing they could do for me a friend of mine recommended Dr. Chapman. After 12 month she of pain and 2 other doctor and a surgery Dr. Chapman was able to help me. He has excellent bedside manners, knowledgeable, and reviews the whole patient. He takes his time with you and listens to you. He helped me to become active again. I am beyond thankful for him and his staff.
in Loxahatchee, FL |
A few days before traveling for our anniversary I messed up my back. I had never been to Dr. Chapman's before. He was able to squeeze me in and get me a shot. Completely saved our trip! Over the next two months he made weekly adjustments until the inflammation went down. So grateful!
in Delray Beach, FL |
wonderful experience very positive. Very caring and wants to help. Explains everything along the way so you can understand and ask questions I Totally agre with his diagnosis . Been to Doctors for 8 months no relief at all just more shots and tests still no answers. I am blessed that i was recommended to him by another wonderful DR. in Delray Dr, Cappiello . and also several friends whom have been going to him for years. I would highly refer anyone to him as he is the man to get you well.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr. Chapman is a very caring physician. He explains and listens. As a scientist, I do lot of typing, editing and teaching. My back and neck is always in a bad shape. Once I started going to Dr. Chapman (about three years), I see immediate disappearance of my pain and discomfort. His office staff is very courteous, friendly and efficient. I am glad I found Dr. Chapman. . Thank you Dr. Chapman for doing what you do to improve healthy aging.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
This doctor is so stellar, so beyond the norm I'm writing my 1st review ever. I hope to help someone else suffering. I had gone from one specialist to another searching for relief. Chronic neck problems and headaches. Although he uses all the latest modalities to treat, he will only do what's good for you. He's never had me in more than a few times. I go back now regardless of what's wrong so he can fix me. And he has the nicest, most efficient staff in S Fl
in Ft Pierce, FL |
Dr. Chapman is an outstanding physician who offers great information and options. His skill with injections using ultrasound guidance is amazing. I am very thankful that I found him.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Dr. Chapman is so knowledge and has been a godsend to me. Having gone thru surgery, pain doctors and a second opinion on surgery, I was recommended to Dr. Chapman. He helped me do the things I like to do! Also with no surgery. Thanks to Dr. Chapman!!!
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Very caring and pleasant staff. We all fear going to the doctor but they made my visit relaxing and comforting. I walked out of there a new woman, or my old self.
Melbourne, FL |
Dr. Chapman is the best doctor my daughter has seen for SIJD & neuropathy. He cares , knows how to diagnose & treat very complicated problems &has an excellent chair side manner. We were lucky to find him!
in Melbourne, FL |
I've seeing a few doctors plus physical therapy, nothing worked! Nobody seems to know my problem until i saw Dr Chapman. He was excellent! And very knowledgeable. I strongly recommend him
in Delray Beach, FL |
He really knows what he is doing and gets to the problem and resolves it quickly
in Florida/ New York |
Totally Knowledgable in all aspects of medicine. I have recommended Dr. Chapman to several family and friends, and ALL have been equally satisfied. It was very fortuitous for me that I found the Dr. For my long stays in Florida! His office, and staff are first class as well. Peter Zinno
in Boynton Beach, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Chapman for over a year. He is the best Orthopedic that I have had since arriving in south Florida in 1969. Dr. Chapman is very patient, listens well and answers all questions in a very professional manner. His office staff are very professional and polite.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Dr. Chapman spent a lot of time with me discussing my health history and reason for my visit. He was very thorough and explained the procedure I was having. He was sincerely interested in me and my health issues. He made some excellent recommendations, and went above and beyond a typical office visit.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr. Chapman diagnosed and cured a hip problem that I had. I had been in pain from it more or less continuously for two years. I had consulted three other doctors who were not able to help me. In the first consultation, Dr. Chapman identified the problem and resolved it, with the simple expedient of a lift in my right shoe. It rendered me entirely free of the hip pain. Since then I have seen him to treat my arthritic knees. Terrific doctor and excellent staff!
in Boynton Beach, FL |
He is very considerate and explains everything very well
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Very disappointed in Dr. Chapmans treatment and attitude. My first visit was fine; in the second appointment when I questioned him he imploded yelled at me with a very poor professional demeanor.
in Lake Worth, FL |
I would recommend Dr based on our results. I entered office with lower back pain, my husband with shoulder pain. After treatment we felt much better. Dr took time to explain treatment & answer all questions. He showed us exercises to do & what to avoid We continue seeing him & continue to make progress.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Very responsive and has great knowledge of non surgical treatments
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr Chapman has been treating me for several years and I consider him my savior inasmuch as he's always been able to get me back on track and able to resume all my activities. This is crucial for my mental health too and I rely on his considered treatment. He also thinks outside the box and indeed has had to on occasion as I often present a challenge which only he has been able to meet.
in Boynton Beach, Florida |
Dr. Chapman always takes care of my back pain. I have been seeing for 12 years and he always takes care of my pain without giving me pills. He is a very pleasant and also very gentle in his treatments. I am very fortunate to have found such a caring physician.
Have you seen Dr. Glenn Chapman III, DO?
Are you Dr. Chapman III?