Dr. Glen A. McClung II, MD

Dr. Glen A. McClung II, MD

Sports Medicine | Male | 43 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. McClung II specializes in Sports Medicine and practices in Erlanger, KY. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. McClung II? Add your own statement here.

Dr. McClung II's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. McClung II's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. McClung II

Dr. McClung II accepts 26 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. McClung II has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. McClung II
Dr. McClung II's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (31)
in Hillsboro, Ohio |
As a nurse with PhD, I am highly experienced with healthcare providers and care overall. Dr.McClung and his team at Beacon would receive high praises from me. The front desk staff was so friendly and personable, the surgery center staff was professional but yet exuded caring qualities and the surgery performed was high quality. I was back to my presurgery state quickly. I would highly recommend Dr. McClung and the Beacon staff.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. McClung repaired a massive rotator cuff tear involving three tendons. He and Beacon's staff promptly completed the MRI and surgery at Beacon's Sharonville surgical center. The surgical staff was excellent. Post surgical care with Dr. McClung was outstanding. He explained that the recovery would be a slow one. I am now 6 months post-op and am very close to full recovery. His recommended Drayer therapist was top notch. I have full confidence in Dr. McClung and highly recommend him.
in Liberty Twp, OH |
I highly recommend Dr. McGlung II. He repaired my rotator cuff injury and I had absolutely no complications from the surgery. The surgery was done timely and and follow up was beyond my expectations. He and his entire team made me feel very comfortable with the entire process. The Physical therapy team at Beacon, which I consider part of Dr. McGlung's team, given the therapy was performed at Dr McGlung's direction was great. The professionalism from the entire team was beyond expectation.
in Tipp City, OH |
My experience with Dr. McClung and his staff at Beacon was excellent. My treatment and care was top notch and if I required other orthopedic procedures Dr. McClung and Beacon would be the first place I would contact. I would recommend family and friends without hesitation.
in Cincinnati, Ohio |
Dr. McClung and his staff are excellent. From the moment I entered his office I was given specific instructions, x-rays performed, followed up with MRI in just a matter of hours, and prescribed a plan to improve my condition. Dr. McClung explained my options in a clear and very easy to understand manner. Dr. McClung was helpful in getting surgery performed quickly due to insurance restrictions. Follow up care and therapy was quick and efficient. I will continue to recommend to others.
in Greendale, IN |
You will find Dr. McClung to be compassionate, confident, friendly, and among the top physicians in his field. He will take the time to explain after analysis what the best option are and allow you to weigh the choices and make your own personal decisions on any procedure necessary to correct your immediate problem. You will find he is an excellent surgeon and provides minimal invasive options when available with tremendous follow-up. It is of up most importance to follow post op directions.
in Crestview Hills, KY |
This was my second trip in 2 years to see Dr. McClung for frozen shoulder. I like the fact that he wanted me to get a cortisone injection and physical therapy first, to see if that would help before considering surgery. Dr. McClung took his time with me and I never felt rushed. Very caring doctor. His PA did an amazing job with my cortisone shot. It was ultrasound guided and she made me very at ease with the procedure. My only complaint would be the wait time to see the doctor.
in Cincinnati, OH |
I had ACL knee surgery with McClung and had an exceptional experience!!! Office in Anderson was supper friendly and helpful! Both McClung and Erin answered all my questions and concerns. I had such a great experience that I had him reattach my bicep 5 months later from another mishap. Awesome surgeon and staff!! Highly recommend them!!!!!!
in Erlanger |
My experience through rotator cuff surgery on both of my shoulders with Dr. McClung and his team was incredible. Not only did his office and nursing staff handle every detail with care, I found his PA, radiology staff and follow-up with the physical therapists to be the best I have ever received.
in Brooksville, KY |
I tore my ACL and MCL in December. I am a two sport athlete and wanted to get back to them ASAP. Dr. McClung and Drayer Physical Therapy made it possible to get me back on the court in 8 months when it usually takes one year! Thank you Dr. McClung for your expert care!!!
in Cincinnati, OH |
I was able to get an appointment quickly and easily through the online scheduling process. Dr. McClung saw me for a knee injury and was able to get me an MRI for the same day. At the follow up appointment he clearly explained the MRI results, told me his treatment recommendation and also explained alternative options. I followed his initial treatment recommendation and have had no problems with the knee since. I found McClung and his staff to be efficient, competent and knowledgeable.
in Augusta, KY |
Dr McClung was the best surgeon for my daughter's knee surgery! He is very knowledgeable and an expert in orthopedics. We would use him again and have already recommended him to several other friends for their surgeries. He was awesome!!!
in Hamilton, OH |
Not sure how Dr McClung performs surgery, as we never got that far. Each time, which was 3, my husband went for an MRI, Dr. McClung's office was supposed to call in a sedative and didn't. My husband has severe claustrophobia. We called and reminded them, begged and pleaded. No avail. VERY POOR OFFICE!
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. McClung is a good orthoscopic surgeon. However, getting an appointment to see him is difficult and you usually end up seeing his PA who has no clue what she is doing. Poor business model.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. McClung and especially his staff have very poor bedside manners. I booked my final post-op app. after shoulder surgery per their schedule and when I arrived I was informed that because I was at 93 days ( 90 day window) and they were going to charge me a $75 copay. They did not mention that it had to be within 90 days when I booked the appointment and he is only at Summit Woods one day per week. The billing dept. made three mistakes on my account during the course of 4 1/2 months UNACCEPTABLE
in Amelia, OH |
An arthroscopic hip surgery is hard to come by in Cincinnati. Glen might be the only one who does them (I was referred to him and couldn't find anyone else that did it, so I don't know if that's true or not but if there is someone else that does them that doc is hard to find!). Anyway arthroscopic surgery is the only way to do surgery and Dr. McClung is the only surgeon to do it! You can get hip surgery and and avoid a huge scar down the back of your leg or up the front of your torso.
Have you seen Dr. Glen A. McClung II, MD?
Are you Dr. McClung II?

Compare Dr. McClung II

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.