Dr. Glen Lovelace, MD

Dr. Glen Lovelace, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male

333 N 1st St Ste 260 Boise, ID 83702 Get Directions

Professional Credentials:

• Board Certified and Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
  • Graduate of University of Colorado School of Medicine

• Maintains a low Cesarean section rate
  • Specializes in minimally-invasive gynecological surgeries
  • Pioneered the use of laparoscopic hysterectomies in Idaho

Personal:

Dr. Lovelace is married and has three children. He enjoys hiking, mountain biking, hunting with his bird dog and seeing the world with his family.

Our health care team is small and we serve women who appreciate that. We believe every woman benefits from a choice in care models, and that it's best to keep our group small enough that we can get to know our patients, attend our own deliveries, and provide care for you for years to come. Dr Glen Lovelace Ob/GYN, Kristi Rhodes, our Certified Nurse Midwife, and Angela Latta, Nurse Practitioner look forward to meeting you.

Dr. Lovelace's Experience

See how Dr. Lovelace's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lovelace

Dr. Lovelace accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Lovelace has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lovelace's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lovelace to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Lovelace's Performance
in Boise, ID |
Dr. Lovelace delivered our first baby, and I couldn't imagine finding a better Obgyn than him. He is detail oriented, takes the time to listen to you, always backs up any recommendations he makes with real statistics. He is always reachable when you need him, and takes any concerns seriously. I know its rare that your actual obgyn shows up to deliver baby, but he makes it to all is births. He was accepting of choices I made in regards to my pregnancy and treatment, within reason.
in Nampa, ID |
Prior to going to Dr. Lovelace, I had four miscarriages Dr. Lovelace suggested some blood test that had never been done before. I was found to have a gene that causes miscarriages. After the proper treatment, I am now holding my three-month-old baby girl. There are simply not enough words of gratitude for Dr. Lovelace and his staff. He is kind, professional, and brilliant AND truly goes above and beyond any other OB in the valley. I am so very thankful to him for making our family complete.
in Meridian, ID |
Dr. Lovelace makes a patient feel valued and does not treat you like just another body in his practice. He respects you and will leave the final medical decision up to you. He is very knowledgable in the OB/GYN field and I could not imagine going any where else in this state.
Belle Fourche, SD |
Dr. Lovelace took the time to make me feel comfortable and answer any questions I had about my care. I felt completely at ease at his office and would recommend anyone to come and see him. His level of professionalism and care was superior to other experiences I have had. Again, I would recommend his services to anyone who wishes to have a welcoming experience.
Meridian, ID |
I cannot imagine going anywhere else. Dr. Lovelace is not only very well educated and will spend as much time as YOU need in each appointment to make sure you understand and are comfortable but he is BODY POSITIVE!!! Never has he ever made me feel bad about my body. I would recommend him to anyone he is so kind and provides the 1:1 care that you can't find anywhere these days. He is hands down the best OBGYN in the city.
They're the best at this office! I could call anytime with any questions and never feel like I'm bothering them. I've became very close with the staff even after I had my baby. Dr. Lovelace is blunt and tells you like it is, and that's what I love. He's honest and in my opinion the best high risk ob in the valley.
in Meridian, ID |
After being taken care of at St. Al's as well as all over the country on military bases and overseas. Dr. Lovelace was a godsend. He listened and reassured me and what was best for our situation. After landing in the country being stationed overseas in the Army I landed back home and couldn't travel further after immediate preterm labor he took me under his care and listened to every wish I had. Full natural squatting bar birth it was so fast we couldn't even fill the luxurious tub! Best Doctor!
in Boise, Idaho |
i should have had a c-section. I had complicating factors acknowledged by other OBs that Dr Lovelace disregarded. As a result I havie severe sometimes debilitating pain and dysfunction still...almost a year an a half later. The last time I called his office they said to see a Chiropracter. This after telling me that what I was going through was normal and others just don't talk about it. I turned elsewhere thank goodness, w interventions and surgery I'm finally getting my life back.
in Boise, ID |
Dr. Lovelace is pro Natural delivery and a wonderful Doctor. If you end up with a c-section from him, you can be rest assured you really needed one.
in Boise Idaho |
Great doctor!! I had my first baby with Dr. Lovelace he was excellent! He has wonderful bedside manner and he's very reassuring to overly anxious first time moms. I felt like he really listened to my worries and took time to answer all my questions. His officer staff is incredible as well.
Have you seen Dr. Glen Lovelace, MD?
Are you Dr. Lovelace?

• Maintains a low Cesarean section rate
  • Specializes in minimally-invasive gynecological surgeries
  • Pioneered the use of laparoscopic hysterectomies in Idaho

Personal:

Dr. Lovelace's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Malpractice claims in Idaho not available

Dr. Lovelace has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

Why It Matters: Dr. Lovelace's Board Certifications

• Endometriosis
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Cancer
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

Graduated in 1990

Good Samaritan Reg Med Center

Completed in 1994

Colorado State University 1981

Dr. Lovelace does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lovelace and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• C-Section
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • Colpopexy
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Endocervical Curettage