Dr. Glen Graves, MD

Rheumatology ·  Male · Age 54

Dr. Graves

Texas Arthritis and Rheumatology

5777 New Copeland Rd Ste 100 Tyler, TX 75703

Dr. Glen Graves, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Tyler, TX and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas in 1991 and specializes in rheumatology.

Dr. Graves accepts

Dr. Graves accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Medicaid
Molina Healthcare
Pyramid Life
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Graves' experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Graves treats Autoimmune Diseases more than 100% of his peers

Arthritis

Dr. Graves treats Arthritis more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Graves treats this condition more than 100% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Acute Gout

• Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Polymyositis

3.9

Dr. Graves?
Dr. Graves' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Glen Graves, MD
He answered every question I had. He diagnosed me very quickly based off of my symptoms. He was very friendly and so was his staff. I plan to keep him as my rheumatologist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Graves, MD?
I've seen Dr. Graves & his staff for last 12 months. When I need to visit him for urgent services, his staff eagerly & respectfully find an appointment time for me. His medical expertise, thought process, & active listener style make for a trusting relationship. He is extremely thorough, kind, compassionate, & allows you to participate in your healthcare. He's current on new procedures & medications. He & his staff continue to strive for perfectionism: all for patient-centered care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Graves, MD?
I have Ankylosing Spondylitis & was referred to Dr. Graves. We walked into the exam room, I saw a sign saying"Need Prayer? Just ask Dr. Graves" (which I did ask for), he was very thorough, very understanding of the pain that I was in & understood how long I've dealing with the pain. He completed my exam, explained his treatment plan for me & then asked for my hand to pray for me. I can tell you that I've never had a doctor that cares like he does & takes the time to actually pray for me!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Graves, MD?
I was referred to Dr. graves. i only saw him 1 time. he looked over my medical record, while i explained my medical issues. never looked at me and then sent me for labs. i got a call from the nurse telling me my labs came back normal. and to call if i wanted a follow up appt. i logged onto my chart and saw that he diagnosed me with Somitization disorder & raynauds. if he would have looked at me he would have seen my swelling, hot & cold intolerance,red,blue and grey colored skin and pain. thanks
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Graves, MD?
After seeing him for a year he referred me to another doctor without notice are guiding me. Had totel trust he would help me and cure me. Did not get either
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Graves, MD?
During crisis in my life Dec 2008 after several rheumatologists in Tyler refused to help me Dr graves stepped in and saved my life according to Dr Don Cheatum in Dallas. I will be eternally grateful for his efforts to help me. Now I am unable to see Dr Cheatum he is willing to now take me as a new patient.Thank you Dr Graves. Sincerely Margaret Spellman Rosewood Estates Tyler Tx I believe him to be best doctor in tyler
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Graves, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Graves for anyone wanting a first or second opinion. He's really great at figuring out things other doctors have missed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Graves, MD?
Dr. Graves really helped me at a critical time in my life. I needed help managing my condition during pregnancy. He was kind and thorough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Graves, MD?
Dr. Graves saw me due to referral. He saw my labs and records from my Oncologist stating I do not have cancer and it is indeed Sarcoidosis. Dr. Graves sent me to UT Southwestern to be evaluated again and said if they say I have Sarcoidosis, he will treat me. I had every test imaginable and sent labs and records to him. He said, in the end after ALL of that money and effort, he will not see me. He is NOT qualified to treat life-threatening diseases. Some staff are polite, some are extremely rude
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Graves, MD?
Before I became a patient of Dr. Graves, I was warned by a former employee, who left on her own accord, not to go to him and that he was not the best choice and left it at that. I decided to go anyway and regretted it the moment I met him. The office is beautiful, some staff are very nice but I will not be returning. He seems to be more interested in his own life than patient care. Not qualified for serious conditions. His partner is the one to see, Dr. Vasquez. Very polite and qualified.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Graves, MD?
Dr. Graves offers quality patient care. He listened to me and explained my disease and treatment in a manner that I understood. The staff is very friendly and the nurses are exceptional. I highly recommend Dr. Graves to anyone needing a caring Rheumatologist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Graves, MD?
three issues- had several very high markers on blood tests and no call or feedback as to how to proceed. Asked for a very specific vitamin d1.25 blood test for sarcoidosis that I had to sign paper to say I would pay for if insurance would not....................did not perform that test. Gave all information for my blood work to be sent to my lung and primary doctor.............this was not done. Asked him not to give me meds that would upset my stomach due to stomach issues..he did anyway
We are sorry to hear you were not pleased with...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Graves, MD?
Dr Graves is a wonderful and caring physician. Never have a seen a doctor so dedicated to not only the physical but also emotional and spiritual well being of his patients. He will openly pray for you which is a true blessing. If you are looking for a rheumatologist I highly recommend Dr Graves!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Graves, MD?
Never before have I seen a more caring and compassionate Doctor. His patient care and genuine interest in your well being is remarkable! And to have a doctor who will ask if he can pray for you right there in the exam room is almost unheard of...unless it it Dr. Graves. His love of God shows through in his patient care..and it makes a difference. I highly recommend Dr. Graves to all my family and friends!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Graves, MD?
When I walked in the office it was so calming. The staff is friendly and cooperative.The wait time is short. I had the gout for a month before I was referred to Dr. Graves, every other doctor said it was something else. Dr Graves listened to my ACHES and PAINS examined my affected foot. And immediately diagnosed the problem and placed me on the right meds for my condition. He took the time to answer all my questions and I never felt rushed. Dr. Graves and his staff get an A+++++ from me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Graves, MD?
The first time Dr. Graves meets us we are most certainly in pain resulting in a not-so-pleasant mood. I found the office/medical staff and Dr. Graves effectively present a setting which promotes a good mood while they pursue the goal of relieving the physical pain. I came to Dr. Graves by recommendation for his professional credentials but was pleased to find he was genuinely interested in my well being and even prayed for my healing. I attribute all of the above for essentially no pain now.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Graves, MD?
It is a pleasure to know Dr. Graves! He truly loves his patients. He listens to them and utilizes the most advanced treatment options. I highly recommend Texas Arthritis.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Graves, MD?
I had been diagnosed with RA for years. I started developing life threatening issues. I went to him with medical records and pictures etc. He was very sweet and I thought listened. He ran labs. His nurse called me with the results and said I fibromyalgia. I have since been dx with Lupus. 1 lab 1 time does NOT mean you don't have anything. Why he doesn't know this, scares me. Esp since I did have labs that were positive when I went to see him. Renal failure and DVTS with +test = FM?! Pitiful!
Dear Rachel, We are sorry to hear about your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Graves, MD?
Office staff horrible. Office manager tyrranical.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Graves, MD?
Too long waiting time, nurse is rude & has a serious attitude & lies ( the blond with glasses). I saw the P.A just for cortisone injections & waited 30 mins past my apt time yet 2 pts, came in after me and were called back within 5 mins. & the nurse wanted me to weigh, I declined as we were running late, she claims,It's the law (a lie! pt has a right to refuse as a nurse I know my rights). Later I get a letter stating they can't see me anymore w/o explanation.When asked why,no reason given
Mrs. Britt, We are sorry to hear about your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Graves, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Graves?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Graves treats patients.

Compare Providers