Dr. Giuseppe Raviola, MD

Child & Adolescent PsychiatryMaleAge 50

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

Dr. Giuseppe Raviola, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Boston, MA and has over 20 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Harvard Medical School medical school in 2002. He is affiliated with medical facilities Boston Children's Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Giuseppe Raviola, MD

Massachusetts General Hospital

55 Fruit St Boston, MA 02114

(617) 726-2000

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ See hospitals
  • Hospital Satisfaction

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check Dr. Raviola's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Raviola's conditions and procedures:

• Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychiatric Evaluation

Dr. Raviola accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Raviola has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(617) 726-2000Find providers who accept this insurance

Dr. Raviola's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Raviola

Dr. Raviola

I am an adult male patient of Dr. Raviola. I have been working with him for nearly ten years now. When I first started working with him, I was in a very, very dark place. What’s worse, I could not find a therapist with whom I could click. I have had first sessions with some 15 therapists before meeting Dr. Raviola. The first few years with Dr. Raviola were really intense as we worked through many difficult issues. He is extremely understanding, compassionate, respectful, and most importantly competent. Over time, he helped me with many issues and reach emotional stability. Now I am in a very good place in my life, emotionally, socially, and professionally. Dr. Raviola is a truly exceptional therapist and I recommend him wholeheartedly.
Feb 26, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giuseppe Raviola, MD?
Dr. Giuseppe Raviola is the most knowledgeable, caring and attentive Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist you will find. You can tell that he truly wants what is best for your child, carefully considers all courses of treatment, listens to everyone’s perspective and collaborates with other providers to give the best possible care. He has helped our child and family through a number of difficulties and is truly a gem. Our child looks forward to seeing him and trusts that he will truly listen and find solutions. I can’t express in words how significantly his help has impacted our family.
Feb 16, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giuseppe Raviola, MD?
I have worked with Dr. Raviola for five years starting in high school, and I cannot recommend him highly enough. He is excellent - Our sessions are productive, as he is intelligent and patient. He and I have successfully navigated my difficult and toxic family drama -- Today I am on good terms with all of my loved ones, and I am deeply grateful for his help in choosing to stay committed to them. He always has good advice if I ask for it, and he also just listens when that's what I need. Highly recommend!
Barbara – Mar 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giuseppe Raviola, MD?
Dr. Raviola is an incredible, compassionate and flexible clinician. His insights and skill have helped transform how our family copes with significant mental health challenge. We are able to function in a completely different and positive way as a result of working with him. His collaborative practice was exactly what we needed during a challenging phase of life.
Ellen L. – Feb 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giuseppe Raviola, MD?
Our anxiety was high at start of visit. Dr Raviola quickly reassured us and made us feel comfortable. He spent plenty of time investigating the issues and was reassuring in his approach to resolve the problem. I highly recommend him if your child is struggling.
Re-re Dawley – Aug 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giuseppe Raviola, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Raviola?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  • Adult Psychiatry

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  • Psychiatry

2012
Harvard T.H Chan School of Public Health (MPH)
2008
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Med Ctr
2006
Massachusetts General Hospital/McLean Hospital Psychiatry
2002
Harvard Medical School
1994
Dartmouth College

Is Dr. Giuseppe Raviola, MD accepting new patients?

Dr. Giuseppe Raviola, MD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Raviola's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Giuseppe Raviola, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Raviola accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Giuseppe Raviola, MD's top areas of care?

Dr. Raviola frequently treats Psychiatric Diseases and Psychiatric Evaluation. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Raviola treats.

Where is Dr. Giuseppe Raviola, MD's office located?

Dr. Raviola's office is located at 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Giuseppe Raviola, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Raviola has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Giuseppe Raviola, MD?

Massachusetts General Hospital55 Fruit St Boston, MA 02114

Dr. Raviola is affiliated with the following hospitals. Select a hospital below to learn more.

Learn more about how Healthgrades measuresHospital Quality.

Boston Children's Hospital

Boston, MA

Massachusetts General Hospital

Boston, MA

85% Patients that would definitely recommend, 15% higher than the national average

26 Awards Received

Award Highlight: Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2022)