Dr. Gita Pujari, MD

Addiction Psychiatry ·  Female · Age 72

Dr. Pujari
921 NE 13th St Oklahoma City, OK 73104

Dr. Gita Pujari, MD is an addiction psychiatry specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. She specializes in addiction psychiatry.

At a glance

• Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Dr. Pujari accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Oklahoma

Check if Dr. Pujari treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Pujari's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Pujari

3.6

Dr. Pujari?
Dr. Pujari's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gita Pujari, MD
I've battled drug addiction for 34 years. I finally found the gateway to my sobriety thru the clinical trial injections offered by Mark, Courtney, Marie and Dr. Pujari in 2016. I cannot give enough positive feedback for the services rendered by them all. How do you put a price on living a healthy, sober existence? Its impossible. For the first time in a very long time I look forward to waking up everyday and going above and beyond my personal call of duty to be a functional member of society.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gita Pujari, MD?
While I of course hope that nobody has to deal with addiction themselves or with someone they love, if you are in that unfortunate place in your life, I would highly recommend Dr. Pujari and her team. There is no judgement, ever. Coming out of that dark spot and trying to find help can be hard, but choosing Dr. Pujari literally saved my life. They have never made me feel ashamed of what I have gone through and have only ever wanted to help. The entire team, they're all fantastic people.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gita Pujari, MD?
This clinic is very professional and the staff is second to none. The work that they do here will be groundbreaking for the opioid epidemic for years to come. Courtney carries herself in a very professional manner, and calms any nervousness that I may have. Dr. Pujari is great and Mark is always concerned with how the progress is going. That is a very good thing for the patients in my opinion. Also, Marie has been very helpful throughout my treatment. Everyone is great to work with!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gita Pujari, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Pujari?

• Addiction Psychiatry