Dr. Gisele Girault, MD

Dr. Gisele Girault, MD

Pain Medicine | Female

The Pain Center 115 Blarney Dr # 111 Columbia, SC 29223 Get Directions

Dr. Gisele Girault, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Columbia, SC. She is 58 years old and has been practicing for 27 years.

Dr. Girault's Experience

See how Dr. Girault's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Girault

Dr. Girault accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Girault's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Girault to family and friends
Dr. Girault's Performance
    GOOD
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Girault and her entire staff are professional, friendly and knowledgeable. I received my first treatment from her several years ago via MD referral. Over the past few weeks, I have returned and received additional treatment. I would highly recommend her. Her new office location is spacious and beautiful.
Ft Mill, SC |
Dr. Girault was extremely unprofessional and very rude. She wasn't open to my feedback on the change of my medication and humilated and belittled me. She went as far as saying "if you don't like your pain management plan, you're more than welcome to leave". As a professional, I would have expected her to have a better delivery or better way to convey that message. I appreciate her being rude because she's definitely lost me as a patient. I would NOT recommend her to anyone!
in Irmo, SC |
Do not go here, two months later we still do not have an appointment. Dr. Girault has still not read the H&P and will not see the patient until she has done so. My Mom is going without pain medication because she is too busy to read through the documents that were sent to her, Dr. Elizabeth LeBel referred her and they have dropped the ball big time. This is not a Doctor that is all for the Patient, she does not care that my Mom is out of her pain medication.
Columbia, SC |
Terrible care. Refused to change my meds when not work. Fentanyl patch would not stick. Got sick from not being able to get correct dose. Was hospitalized before my next appointment. Had respiratory failure and cellulites. Sepsis and almost died.
in Columbia, SC |
Dr. G, from the first appointment was AMAZING!!! Her introduction, to her carefully taking the time to explain every detail of her pain management plan as well as play by play of how my pain management procedure would take place. She was confident, very knowledgeable and compassionate and caring for me. As a Combat Veteran, I am so glad the VA made he service available me, and to better facilitate my need. RLTW!!!!!
Blythewood, SC |
She doesn't even listen, will not touch you, will not work with you, she is very unprofessional, but charge you a lot for not even doing anything, its a disgrace for the center to hire her as a doctor, I am sure I am not the only one to feel that way, there will be a lot more people who feel like how I do. I will not see her, and I do not suggest to any one who wants to see a reasonable doctor to save your time and money. Very very unprofessional and a disgrace for her profession and the center
Charlotte, NC |
It was appalling; her staff was very unorganized, rude, and unprofessional. Dr. Girault was very unprofessional, as well; she acted unethically and prejudicially, in her treatment, towards me; what's more, she did not provide the proper treatment to take care of my serious, underlying issues; her license should be revoked because she is a danger to the public. She has an agenda, which is to make tons of profit; thus, she schedules you every two weeks to come in.
in Myrtle Beach, SC |
Dr. Girault made me feel as if I was at her pain office simply to get medications. I'm a young adult, and I often have doctors look at me and think I am drug-peddling, but when I tell them my story, they realize I am not. Even after Dr. Girault saw my X-rays, scars, braces, etc., she still was rather unconcerned about helping me. She lacked compassion.
in Lexington, SC |
Dr. Girault was the first physician who listened to me and tried noninvasive approaches to help my condition! Totally awesome!!!!
Have you seen Dr. Gisele Girault, MD?
Are you Dr. Girault?

Compare Dr. Girault

Dr. Girault's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in South Carolina not available
  •  Sanctions found

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

Sanction

Dr. Girault has received 1 sanction

• Disciplinary action in another state (7/2/2012)
    • Action Taken: Reprimand
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    • State: South Carolina

Why It Matters: Dr. Girault's Board Certifications

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine

University of Kansas / School of Medicine

Graduated in 1990

Tufts NE Med Ctr
    Dart Hitchcock Med Ctr

Dr. Girault does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Girault and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine
  • Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine Anesthesiology

Dr. Girault does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Girault and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.