Dr. Gisele Castelluber, MD

Cosmetic Medicine ·  Female · Age 56

Dr. Castelluber

Inspire Med Spa, Lyndhurst NJ

477 Stuyvesant Ave Lyndhurst, NJ 07071

Dr. Gisele Castelluber, MD is a cosmetic medicine specialist in Lyndhurst, NJ and has been practicing for 31 years. She graduated from University Fed Do Espirito Santo Center Bio Vitoria Es Brazil in 1988 and specializes in cosmetic medicine, family medicine, and more.

Dr. Castelluber's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Castelluber

4.1

Dr. Castelluber?
Dr. Castelluber's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gisele Castelluber, MD
I will definitely recommend Dr. Castelluber. Being going to her for a years and every time I go, I am very happy. Done the PRP and threadlift.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gisele Castelluber, MD?
I do my threadlifts with her. Dr. Castelluber does a fine job with my neck wrinkles and chin refinement. I like the fact that it doesnt involve major surgery and also minimally hurts for that particular procedure. Luckily I came across this great service! Threadlifts are great for wrinkles across the board, a must have!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gisele Castelluber, MD?
Dr. Castelluber is such a beautiful person inside and out. I do my botox and fillers with her. It looks completely natural and i do not need to worry about any issues. I would recommend this woman to anyone and that is how trustworthy she is. Regardless of the services, she has made a positive difference in my life
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gisele Castelluber, MD?
Gisele is such a wonderful person that I have grown to really appreciate throughout the years. Other than some scheduling issues here and there, her service in itself is impeccable. She cares about her patients which is really rare now a days. I normally perform colonics at her lyndhurst office. definately recommended
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gisele Castelluber, MD?
Dr. Castelluber is my to go doctor. She is the doctor that you see, when nobody else can help you. She will ask for the appropriate tests and if she is not happy with results she will continue to investigate until she is able to get the bottom of it! I simply love her as a person and as a doctor, she spend time with you in her consultation, she is kind and a gentle person ! My number ONE doctor! And I cant forget to mention the sweetest receptionist - Sonia! She makes me feel welcome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gisele Castelluber, MD?
Dr. Castelluber and her staff are friendly, courteous, responsible and discreet. They have made me feel comfortable and taken care of when ill and afraid--they even made me laugh when I came in crying once. Dr. Castelluber's medical (yet holistic) approach to medicine has helped me through even the worst of my medical crises. She has adapted her recommendations to fit me, my body and my needs, and always thoroughly explains them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gisele Castelluber, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Castelluber?

We are all about helping people reach their optimum health without having the need to be sick. Their are people that feel symptoms such as fatigue, and loss of energy with no clue of where it came from. Living doesn't have to be a way of dealing with...

• Cosmetic Medicine

University Fed Do Espirito Santo Center Bio Vitoria Es Brazil
1988

• Portuguese

Dr. Castelluber accepts

Dr. Castelluber accepts the following insurance:

Buckeye Community Health Plan

• Age Spots
  • Botox® Injection
  • Bronchitis
  • Chemical Peel
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cosmetic Botox® Injection
  • Dermal Filler
  • Facial Rejuvenation
  • Hair Removal
  • Hormone Imbalance
  • IV Therapy
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Skin Aging