Cosmetic Medicine  |
Dr. Gisele Castelluber, MD
Gisele Castelluber is a licensed medical doctor in the state of New Jersey, certified in anti-aging and has practiced medicine for more than twenty years. Having been trained in one of the most sensual and vital cultures on the planet, her approach to wellness and the aging process is like non other in the metropolitan area. Dr. Castelluber makes all of her patients look and feel as beautiful as they desire.

477 Stuyvesant Ave

Lyndhurst, NJ 07071

• Buckeye Community Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Castelluber

We are all about helping people reach their optimum health without having the need to be sick. Their are people that feel symptoms such as fatigue, and loss of energy with no clue of where it came from. Living doesn't have to be a way of dealing with pain, suffering or illness. By testing your imbalances within your body, we can fix almost everything. Functional, Metabolic, and Aesthetic practices from which consist of natural medicine are the keys to helping your body rehabilitate.

Dr. Castelluber's Experience

Dr. Castelluber's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Cosmetic Medicine

• Dermal Filler
  • Facial Rejuvenation
  • Hair Removal
  • IV Therapy
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Testosterone Injection
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Thread Lift
  • Varicose Vein Procedure

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• University Fed Do Espirito Santo Center Bio Vitoria Es Brazil
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • St Mary Hospital

Dr. Castelluber has no media or publications listed.

• Portuguese

Dr. Castelluber does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Castelluber and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Castelluber's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Castelluber to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Castelluber Says:

For any questions on procedures and services, please reach out to one of our locations or please email inspiremedspa@gmail.com

Dr. Castelluber's Performance
in Madrid, M |
I do my threadlifts with her. Dr. Castelluber does a fine job with my neck wrinkles and chin refinement. I like the fact that it doesnt involve major surgery and also minimally hurts for that particular procedure. Luckily I came across this great service! Threadlifts are great for wrinkles across the board, a must have!
in Manassas, VA |
Dr. Castelluber is such a beautiful person inside and out. I do my botox and fillers with her. It looks completely natural and i do not need to worry about any issues. I would recommend this woman to anyone and that is how trustworthy she is. Regardless of the services, she has made a positive difference in my life
in Leicester, LCE |
Gisele is such a wonderful person that I have grown to really appreciate throughout the years. Other than some scheduling issues here and there, her service in itself is impeccable. She cares about her patients which is really rare now a days. I normally perform colonics at her lyndhurst office. definately recommended
in Morris County, NJ |
Dr. Castelluber is my to go doctor. She is the doctor that you see, when nobody else can help you. She will ask for the appropriate tests and if she is not happy with results she will continue to investigate until she is able to get the bottom of it! I simply love her as a person and as a doctor, she spend time with you in her consultation, she is kind and a gentle person ! My number ONE doctor! And I cant forget to mention the sweetest receptionist - Sonia! She makes me feel welcome!
in Brooklyn, NY |
Dr. Castelluber and her staff are friendly, courteous, responsible and discreet. They have made me feel comfortable and taken care of when ill and afraid--they even made me laugh when I came in crying once. Dr. Castelluber's medical (yet holistic) approach to medicine has helped me through even the worst of my medical crises. She has adapted her recommendations to fit me, my body and my needs, and always thoroughly explains them.
Have you seen Dr. Gisele Castelluber, MD?
Are you Dr. Castelluber?