Dr. Girish Mangalick, MD

Dr. Girish Mangalick, MD

Neurology  |

Dr. Girish Mangalick, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Wyandotte, MI. He is 59 years old. Dr. Mangalick is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Beaumont Hospital - Trenton, Beaumont Hospital - Taylor and Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital.

Michigan Neurology Center

• Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • NGS CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Mangalick

Dr. Mangalick's Experience

Dr. Mangalick's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurology

• Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Palsy
  • Cerebral Vascular Disease
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Chorea (Excluding Huntington's Chorea)
  • Cluster Headache
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Meningiomas
  • Menstrual Migraine
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Syncope
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Thrombosis
  • Tic Disorders
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Vertigo
  • Visual Field Defects

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • EMG (Electromyography)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• University of Michigan / Ann Arbor
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University of Michigan / Ann Arbor

Dr. Mangalick has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Mangalick does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mangalick and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Stroke Care Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Mangalick is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Mangalick's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mangalick to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Mangalick's Performance
Dearborn, MI |
As a doctor myself, I can attest to Dr. Mangalick's extensive knowledge, professionalism, and personability. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Royal Oak, MI |
I've gotten slower service at fast food restaurants! Dr. Mangalick and his team give great service at a fast pace!
in Canton, MI |
I love this guy! Best doc ever, hands down!
in China, MI |
this good doctor i like him very much and enjoy the visits thank you
in Detroit, MI |
I've been going here for years because he's the best.
in Southfield, MI |
I had a heck of a time finding the place but I suck at directions and the reception staff was kind enough to deal with my pestering them until I got there so I appreciate that.
in Taylor, MI |
The receptionist seemed a bit frazzled but it was busy so I get it and service was still A+
in Trenton, MI |
Dr. Mangalick, i wish I could rate more than 5 stars! You're the best!!!
in Canton, MI |
Thank you Dr. Mangalick for everything you did for my husband. It will never be forgotten.
in Canton, MI |
Doctor visits that dont cost an arm and a leg AND are super friendly? Yes please!
in Lincoln Park, MI |
When I was unable to work, the staff was very kind and recommended places and resources to help me pay bills. Dr. Mangalick and his staff go above and beyond to show that they care.
in TAYLOR, MI |
YOOOOOOO IN N OUT IN 20 MINS THATS CRAZY AWESOME MY OLD DOCTOR MADE VISITS AN ALL DAY THING WITH 1 HR IN THE LOBBY AND 1 HR IN THE ROOM JUST TO SEE THE DOCTOR FOR 2 SECONDS
in Detroit, MI |
u gotta love a doc who speaks friggen ENGLISH to his patients instead of medical mumbo jumbo that makes u feel stupid. Deffy recommend him to anyone!
in Taylor, MI |
Dr mangalick is def my favorite doctor. Apts are easy peasy in and out no fuss no hassle.
in Detroit, MI |
Most of my in-network docs are awful and all the good ones only take better insurance. With Dr. Mangalick, I get to keep my cheap, awful insurance and still get good healthcare
in Detroit, MI |
Thank god a doctors office where the visits don't take all day! Now I don't have to plan my life around my illness.
in Harrison Twp, MI |
the wait was a bit longer than expected but the staff was nice to let me know that another patient was not doing well and the doctor wanted to get them help which is nice. I was just there for a recheck but if I was suffering, it's nice to know I would be well cared for.
in Grosse Point, MI |
Man do i feel better! This doc sure does know his stuff!
in Allen Park, MI |
Making an appt here was unlike any other. Fast and easy, no BS, no confusion. 2 thumbs up!
in Saint Clair Shores, MI |
This guy is the Jimmy Johns of doctors! Freaky fast and freaky good!
in Warren, MI |
Im very happy with how kind dr mangalick was to my daughter. i would deffinately reccomend him to anyone.
in Detroit, MI |
mad props to this guy righ here for a top shelf visit def commin bak
in Detroit, MI |
100% satisfied with my visit. I'm shocked at how easy and stress free everything was!
in Wyandotte, MI |
I'm a chronic migraine sufferer. When I was in awful pain, unable to work, my doctor said he could squeeze me in next week. NEXT WEEK. Dr. Mangalick got me in same day because he cares about people and he didn't want me to have to wait and suffer. He is my new doctor.
in Detroit, MI |
Dr. M is my go to doc. I've been with him for years and wont see anyone else.
in Trenton, MI |
They don't just throw meds at you here, they recommend things that actually work for you and your situation which is nice. Definitely would recommend.
in Clinton Twp, MI |
A bit of a drive, but totally worth it. This doctor is the best i've ever had.
in Taylor, MI |
Great doctor. I had terrible migrains and now I don't get them as much which is good.
in Detroit, MI |
the doc is a down to earth guy, no crap. they take my insurance and the wait aint bad.
in Dearborn, MI |
Nice man, clean facilities, fast and friendly service, no complaints.
in Detroit, MI |
Dr. Mangalick really helped me with my MS. Day to day life is easier thanks to him.
in Wyandotte, MI |
Dr. Mangalick was very polite and personable. I will be making my follow up appointment with him soon. 10/5 stars!
in Sterling Heights, MI |
After my diagnosis, my previous doctor started me on meds. A LOT of meds. It helped, but the side effects were ruining my life. I was too tired to watch my daughter's hockey games, too nauseous to eat my wife's amazing dinners, and too depressed to interact with people. When I talked to my doctor about it, he didn't care. My quality of life didn't matter. Dr. Mangalick helped me get control of my disease and life. I can play with my kids now, be intimate with my wife. He gave me my life back.
in Grosse Pointe Woods, MI |
My previous doctor told me it was stress and to take some Asprin and relax when I came to him complaining of horrible migraines and double vision and had the absolute nerve to ask me if it was "that time of the month" when I said I felt like he was wrong and it was something more serious! Dr. Mangalick didn't treat me like some hysterical woman, he treated me like a person and discovered I have MS. Thank you, Dr. Mangalick, for everything. I wish I could rate more than 5 stars!
in Taylor, MI |
Dr. Mangalick is a great doctor. I'll never go to anyone else.
in Taylor, MI |
My mother was diagnosed with Alzheimers years back and her GP gave her a few years before she was gone. Dr. Mangalick worked with us to find a plan that worked for her so that she could stay with us for as long as possible. Thank you Dr. Mangalick!!
in Trenton, MI |
Finally! A doctor who actually takes the time to listen to his patients! I've been to 6 different doctors in the past year and only Dr. Mangalick could give me the help I needed to get my condition under control. I will never go to any other doctor. A+!
in Wyandotte, MI |
I have been seeing Dr Mangalick for years. When I first came to him, I saw a clear difference (for the better) between his attitude and understanding of my condition than the several neurologists I had seen in the years prior. I have been extremely happy with his care, and have recommended him to several family members.
in Wyandotte, MI |
I had back pain and migraines for years. I've seen many neurologists and pain specialists in the area. Usually, they see me, ask me a few questions, and then I'm done. I was blown away by how different my experience was with Dr. Mangalick. He took the time to talk to me about my pain and asked some great questions that helped both he and I see the root cause of the issue. Now, I'm extremely happy to report that my back pain has gone away and migraines are basically a thing of the past. Amazing!
in Trenton, MI |
This doctor has taken the time to get me better after over a month long migraine struck. I met him in June and he has taken so many steps to ensure I get through this and thus doesn't happen to me again. He is very knowledgeable and helpful. So is his staff! I'm in very trusted hands. Will happily continue to be his patient until he is done practicing.
in Oakland Township, MI |
Dr. M is a pretty cool bro. He fixed my brain thing and made it better. He's like a brain magician which is way sweet. He knows everything about like everything but he's really like not stuck up about it y'kno like oooooo im a doctor and im way smaeter than uuuuuu cuz he's a pretty chill dude. Seriously.
in Milford, MI |
Dr. Mangalick is ever so kind. He treats his patients and employees with such respect.
in Warren, MI |
My mother had several bad experiences with other doctors and stopped going for years. She said they made her feel like a stupid old woman and she would rather die than subject herself to that for the rest of her life. Dr. Mangalick was very kind and professional when treating my mother. I can never thank him enough for what he did for her. Now, she is not afraid of doctors and willingly goes to her appointments to get better which will greatly extend her life. This is the best place. Seriously.
in China, MI |
Doctor very good, very good. I like very much. My engrish not so good but doctor very patient and understanding. Appointments are very good, very good. He is very best doctor.
in Rochester Hills, MI |
Wonderful experience!! Need a doctor? Go see this man; he is the best! 2 thumbs way up!!!
in Wyandotte, MI |
Bit of a wait but thwy had emergencues so ykno i get it. dont expect to get seen before someine really sick when im jyst there for a checkup but anyway great guy always love seen him
in Dearborn, MI |
Kind doctor, much happy with good of service. Patient with my bad english talk and unrude to my accent.
in New Baltimore, MI |
Dr Mangalick was extremely knowledgeable and helped me sooo much with my migraines!!
Dr Mangalick is very compassionate, and knowledgeable. He really listens to you when you try to describe your physical/mental symptoms. I would recommend Dr Mangalick to everyone.
in Trenton, MI |
He's been my Neurologist for over 15 years. Always takes time with me and researches new options for my MS.
Have you seen Dr. Girish Mangalick, MD?
Are you Dr. Mangalick?