Dr. Gireesh Velugubanti, MD

Dr. Gireesh Velugubanti, MD

Adult & Pediatric Neurology  ·
Dr. Gireesh Velugubanti, MD is an adult & pediatric neurology specialist in Ann Arbor, MI and has been practicing for 8 years. He graduated from Kasturba Med Coll in 2002 and specializes in adult & pediatric neurology, pediatric integrative medicine, and more.

2301 S Huron Pkwy Ste 1D

Ann Arbor, MI 48104

Learn about Dr. Velugubanti

See how frequently Dr. Velugubanti performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Migraine
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
high
Post-Concussion Syndrome
high

Dr. Velugubanti's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Velugubanti ""Integrative Neurology delivers a functional approach towards your health and well-being. The trust in the symptomatic approach is gradually fading. Integrative Neurology takes a dutiful responsibility in the recovery of children and adults succeeded by their restoration. We provide consultations, counseling, diagnosis, and treatments to avoid and manipulate the misfortune of the incidental and inevitable outcomes we are seeing worldwide. To formulate our diagnosis with accuracy, after performing a detailed evaluation through obtaining organic and inorganic information through data and professional training in neural frameworks and its relative connections that provide the basis of our insults. "

• Adult & Pediatric Neurology
  • Epilepsy
  • Functional Neurology
  • Pediatric Integrative Medicine
  • Pediatric Neurology

Dr. Velugubanti does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Kasturba Med Coll
  • Sports Competency Mid-Atlantic Conference
    Other Education | Completed 2000
  • Transcranial Magetic Stimulation
    Other Education | Completed 2010

Dr. Velugubanti has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Velugubanti has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Telugu

Dr. Velugubanti does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Velugubanti and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Velugubanti's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Velugubanti to family and friends

Dr. Velugubanti's Performance

as a patient of Dr. Velugubanti, I feel compelled to complete this questionnaire because patients need to understand the length at which this Dr goes to sustain his patients. I am a 50 year old woman whom had gone back to school to further educate , and achieve higher income levels. In the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
We love Dr. Velugubanti. He’s thorough and curious. His staff is kind and accommodating. We feel like we are in good hands and our precious son is receiving the best possible care. Heartily recommend!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option1
I've been to many other doctors placed in the highly valued named health care systems and NO ONE showed the concerned that we received w/ Dr. V. My daughter left there in tears saying Mom I finally feel like we have a doctor that cares. I can't tell you how much his brilliance and compassion means...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option7
I trusted him. He seemed like such a decent and genuine man at first. I had a conversation with my nephew, who is a physician, about our appointments. I explained the meds he placed me on and severe brain injury diagnosis requiring more testing. He and saidthis doctor again. My nephew took me off...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option11thumbs down icon option6
PART 2 Dr. V also is helping my wife whom had a stroke, out the goodness of his heart. There should be more doctors like Dr. Velugubanti in this world. The staff were very polite and professional. The office is clean and well maintained. My mind was relaxed and at ease while in his office....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option13