Dr. Giovanni Ramundo, MD

Dr. Giovanni Ramundo, MD

Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Giovanni Ramundo, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Millburn, NJ and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from Pa State Univ Coll Of Med in 1990 and specializes in pain medicine, pain medicine anesthesiology, and more.

187 Millburn Ave

Millburn, NJ 07041

• QualCare

Learn about Dr. Ramundo

See how frequently Dr. Ramundo performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Low Back Pain
Back Pain
Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)

Dr. Ramundo's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Pain Medicine
  • Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*
  • Pain Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Pa State Univ Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1990

Dr. Ramundo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ramundo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ramundo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ramundo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ramundo to family and friends
4.3
based on 24 total reviews (7 with comments)

Dr. Ramundo's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Short Hills
Dr. Ramundo & Dr. Jongco are professional, knowledgeable, and caring. So grateful for all their help with my pain.
in Springfield, NJ
This office helped me with my pain over the years. One of very few doctors I trust with ANY treatment he suggests, Dr. Ramundo knows his stuff!!! He is very determined to get you better, and that is exactly how I feel after my treatments. I even saw his partners in the office and they couldnt be...more
in Springfield, NJ
I have been treating with Dr Ramundo for my Workers' Compensation injury for the last three months. In the beginning I could hardly get out of bed. Not only have the injections eliminated my low back pain but now I am totally off ALL my pain meds & I feel so much better!! My family could not be...more
in Springfield, NJ
Very caring and understanding. Dr Ramundo evaluates and looks for options to make you feel better. The office is always available and the staff is very understanding. I have been able to be more active in live after his care.He is very compassionate and knowledgeable.
in Springfield, NJ
Wonderful and caring doctor. I trust my ENTIRE FAMILY with him. He is truly the most knowledgeable, skilled and trustworthy physician. Look no further. He is the BEST! 5 stars and then some!

Are you Dr. Ramundo?