Dr. Giovanni Ramundo, MD

Dr. Ramundo
Telehealth services available

Pain Medicine Physicians

187 Millburn Ave Millburn, NJ 07041

Dr. Giovanni Ramundo, MD is a Pain Medicine Specialist in Millburn, NJ. Dr. Ramundo has more experience with Spine than other specialists in his area. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Ramundo to book an appointment.

Dr. Ramundo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ramundo

4.3

Dr. Ramundo?
This doctor is one of the best. Not only so knowledgeable but one of the most passionate and kind people in the world. He takes his time with each patient and is always so considerate and respectful. It is his calling to help his patients ease their pain. He has helped me so much with my chronic condition. I cannot say enough good things about him and his staff. The BEST
Apr 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giovanni Ramundo, MD?
I have not myself treated with Dr. Ramundo. However, I am a nurse that often brings clients to his office for treatment. I often bring them after others have not known what else to do. Dr. Ramundo is one of the most honest and direct physicians I have ever worked with and I appreciate his integrity and caring demeanor. Most recently, we had a mutual client that I had difficulty finding another provider to care for. This was a catastrophic file and the client had a myriad of ailments resulting from the condition he was left with. Dr. Ramundo not only took on the pain management of this client but was able to wean him off of most all of his narcotic medications with absolutely no withdrawal side effects. When the client relocated to central NJ, Dr. Ramundo would make house calls to see him. he assisted the hospice team throughout his journey until he peacefully passed in 2020. If I ever have a need, Dr. Ramundo would be my choice!
Margie Schanbacher, RN, BSN, CCM – Feb 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giovanni Ramundo, MD?
Dr. Ramundo was exceptional. My case was challenging and he persevered, used great science and creativity. I’m playing golf again and feel back in control of the pain. Wonderful, caring person as well.
NJ – Dec 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giovanni Ramundo, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Ramundo for 14 years! He is the most caring doctor you will EVER find. He puts his onus on patient care 100%. This is NOT “Turn and Burn”‘pain clinic. He spends time with you and figures out the best course of action. I have had traumatic events take place and he took the news as bad as I did. While NEVER losing focus on how to get me better. I have sent him family, friends and coworkers. If you are simply “Doctor Shopping” in this day and age of an opioid crisis in the USA, Dr. Ramundo does what he has to do to protect himself and in my humble opinion that is why some people write bad reviews about him. I would put the life of my child in his hands, that’s how much I trust this UNBELIEVABLY GREAT Doctor!
Carl C. – Nov 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giovanni Ramundo, MD?
Fantastic doctor and staff!!!
Bill Abate – Nov 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giovanni Ramundo, MD?
dirty deep hole-in-the-wall office; dr. is rude, self-centered, uncompassionate, purposefully ill-informed and disrespectful
Jul 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giovanni Ramundo, MD?
I absolutely love this doctor and his staff! I have so many issues several cervical herniations arthritis both shoulders tennis elbow etc you name it I have it lol I’m only 37 but do physical blue collar work since I’m 19. Anyhow I saw neurosurgeons orthosurgeons all said I couldn’t get relief from my pain unless I had back surgery!! Dr ramundo changed my life between the procedures he did and recommending some physical therapy here I am feeling amazing! Thank you!
Danielle – Feb 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giovanni Ramundo, MD?
My experience with Dr Ramundo was very positive from my initial appointment to my epidural two weeks ago. He takes the time to answer all questions and explain the procedure beforehand to ease your stress. His staff is very professional and his office is immaculate. I recommend him highly!
Lucille in Essex FellsNJ – Feb 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giovanni Ramundo, MD?
Dr. Ramundo has changed my life! After living with back pain for over 20 years, I am living pain free....WITHOUT any drugs. He is patient, kind, listens and I never feel rushed. His staff is top notch and the office is immaculate! 5 stars is not enough ????????????????????
Kris Tanji in NJ – Nov 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giovanni Ramundo, MD?
Beware patients!! Doctor Ramundo is the worse doctor I’ve ever seen. Doesn’t care about patients pain needs. His office is dirty I got pinched by a needle on floor when I told and showed him. He blew it off like it was nothing didn’t even look at me He just picked up needle from floor and bent it. Never checking my injury. ( I have video to prove In my case ) as I was in office I recorded all. when’t in to see him and take over my pain needs he wouldn’t prescribe the medicine
Otto in Linden , NJ – Aug 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giovanni Ramundo, MD?
Outstanding doctor. HAs a great helping heart
Marta in New Providence – Mar 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giovanni Ramundo, MD?
Dr. Ramundo & Dr. Jongco are professional, knowledgeable, and caring. So grateful for all their help with my pain.
John in Short Hills – Jun 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giovanni Ramundo, MD?
This office helped me with my pain over the years. One of very few doctors I trust with ANY treatment he suggests, Dr. Ramundo knows his stuff!!! He is very determined to get you better, and that is exactly how I feel after my treatments. I even saw his partners in the office and they couldnt be any more nicer.
samantha in Springfield, NJ – Jun 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giovanni Ramundo, MD?
I have been treating with Dr Ramundo for my Workers' Compensation injury for the last three months. In the beginning I could hardly get out of bed. Not only have the injections eliminated my low back pain but now I am totally off ALL my pain meds & I feel so much better!! My family could not be happier to have the old me back & I don't have to miss out on fun with them anymore!!! I finally have MY life back!!! Dr Ramundo I will never be able to thank you enought!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giovanni Ramundo, MD?
Very caring and understanding. Dr Ramundo evaluates and looks for options to make you feel better. The office is always available and the staff is very understanding. I have been able to be more active in live after his care.He is very compassionate and knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giovanni Ramundo, MD?
Wonderful and caring doctor. I trust my ENTIRE FAMILY with him. He is truly the most knowledgeable, skilled and trustworthy physician. Look no further. He is the BEST! 5 stars and then some!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giovanni Ramundo, MD?
I care for my families well being so NO I WOULD NOT RECCOMEND THIS DOCTOR. My Mother was told to go to dr ramundo from her workmans comp a month or two ago. She's lived with chronic pain from a work related injury for 7 plus years her condition has only got worse and eventually will be the death of her. And after going to Dr. ramundo she wakes up regularly (if she gets to sleep) in agonizing pain. Thanks to you "doctor" ramundo. P.S (return a phone call once in a while)
Montague, NJ – May 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giovanni Ramundo, MD?
He is the greatest. He takes time with each patient. He is very thorough. He is exceptionally knowledgable.
Betty Olmstead in Basking Ridge, NJ – Sep 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giovanni Ramundo, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ramundo?

• Pain Medicine