Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Giovanni Hernandez, MD
Dr. Giovanni Hernandez, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Kissimmee, FL. She is 50 years old. Dr. Hernandez is affiliated with Osceola Regional Medical Center.

1100 Cypress Glen Cir

Kissimmee, FL 34741

Dr. Giovanni Hernandez, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • WellCare

Learn about Dr. Hernandez

Our mission at Hunter?s Creek Medical Associates is to provide comprehensive high-quality healthcare to all patients. We consider ourselves privileged to help patients in their medical needs and to maintain good health. Blessed with a great staff, we assist with compassion, understanding and concern to the patients and family needs.

Dr. Hernandez's Experience

Dr. Hernandez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression

• Nebulizer Treatment
  • Physical Examination
  • Ultrasound
  • Vaccination

• Universidad Nordestana (Unne)
    Medical School | Graduated
  • San Juan City Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Hernandez has no media or publications listed.

• Portuguese

Dr. Hernandez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hernandez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hernandez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hernandez to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Hernandez's Performance
Orlando, FL |
This Dr. is BAD NEWS scary! I switched PCP's and chose this Dr. I was under specialized treatments from an out of coverage Dr. and I saw Dr. Hernandez as a matter of formality to transfer my insurance coverage and introduce myself as a new patient. Without my consent she scheduled me for some tests that neither she nor her office could tell me the purpose as applied for my condition. She then tried to "hijack" my case and treatment in the face of the fact she had no clue what I was dealing with
in Kissimmee, FL |
Dr. Hernandez is the best PCP I have ever had. And, I'm a RN, so I am very picky.
Orlando, FL |
She did not stay with me for more them 10 minutes and rushed to another patient . Waiting time, usually ,can reach 45 minutes. So many patients , has no time with you. If you are feelling sick, never finds a time to see you on same day..
Orlando, FL |
She is extremely detailed and a wealth of medical knowledge. I even recommend her to my family.
in Orlando, FL |
The quality of care has decreased. She is a great doctor,used to be very attentive ,I became her patient when she was practicing next to the Osceola Regional 15 years ago, very dedicated, things changed in the last 5 years. The personnel is rude, they wont return phone calls, give you a referral for everything and then do not notified you even when your test results are abnormal. They are just clueless about what providing quality health care is all about.
Kissimmee, FL |
I was diagnosed with hypertention and was never referred to a cardiologist, and was never advised about why and a proper diet. She spends minimum time with patient. I was diagnosed with hurtburn and again was never referred to an specialist. I had to ask for those referrals myself. I was never advised about what diet I should follow.
in Kissimmee |
I have been at this office for over 15 years and I think it is time to change! My daughter had an asthma attack and was seen the previous day. Called the office was was denied Asthma medication for her, she is a patient as well.
in Reading, |
Fue mi Dra por varios años mientras viví en fl super nice su oficina y tremenda persona y dra y todas las personas que trabajan hay son un éxito 100% se los recomiendo
Orlando, FL |
The office staff and medical staff are awful! Even tried to ask for an administrator, but got the run around. Definately never going back there. I dont understand why people cant be friendly??
in Kissimmee fl |
Dr is very good and recommend, but the office staff is none responsive had cancle appointment that doctor made on my behalf and staff never provided information to specialist so the Dr can't see me someone had taken time of take me and when I called they talk as I don't matter
in Orlando , Florida |
Very rude, unprofessional, not courteous or has the qualifications of a doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Giovanni Hernandez, MD?
Are you Dr. Hernandez?

See our Internal Medicine Specialist at Osceola Regional Medical Center

Visit Dr. Hernandez

Dr. Hernandez accepts 4 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Humana PPO