Dr. Giovanni Baula, MD

Dr. Giovanni Baula, MD

Internal Medicine | Male | 51 years old

57 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Professional experienced care with a personal touchRead more

Dr. Baula's Experience

See how Dr. Baula's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Baula

Dr. Baula accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Baula has admitting privileges.

Dr. Baula's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Baula to family and friends
Dr. Baula Says:

Dr. Baula's Performance
in St Petersburg, FL |
A very thorough , professional and experienced physician that takes the time to explain his diagnosis and recommends the appropriate course of action without hesitation. Very polite and soft spoken.
in st petersburg, fl |
He is always up to date on your health issues always informative and understanding. I'm very happy to have him as my doctor.
in St Petersburg, FL |
Dr. Baula is a superb doctor. I trust him. His concern and patience with me is very important.
in St Petersburg, FL |
Dr. Giovanni Baula is a superb doctor. I will not see anyone but him in his office. I wish he had earlier hours in line with my job or late hours at least one or two times a month. He genuinely is concerned about his patients. He is patient and very warm his patients.
St Petersburg, FL |
Terrible office staff, never follow up on anything. No consistency !!! RUN RUN RUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!
in St Petersburg, FL |
I was referred to Dr. Baula after having a poor experience with my previous PCP. I was a medical train wreck, with a several serious issues that were previously unmonitored and out of control. After seeing Dr. Baula on a regular basis for over a year, I am a new person. My health has improved dramatically under his supervision. His staff is amazingly easy to communicate and work with. He and his staff always take the time to listen to and adequately address all of my concerns. Highly recommend!
in St Petersburg, FL |
Dr. Baula is an amazing doctor.
St Petersburg, FL |
Been with him for 13 years. He has always known what to do when I need him.
Safety Harbor, FL |
Dr. Baula is one of the best most friendly and considerate doctors I've had the pleasure of dealing with over the last year+ of chronic sickness and hospitalization in various facilities. He's been very quickly and easily reached when necessary, and I don't feel rushed when talking to him like with some docs. Of course some credit belongs to his associates and the nurses too, but I've been getting much better under his care than I had been under another doctor at a different facility recently...
in St Petersburg, FL |
I have recommended Dr. Baula to friends and family. He knowledgeable, professional, and very caring. I have entrusted my entire family to Dr. Baula.
Awesome, caring doctor.
in St Petersburg, FL |
By the time we found Dr Baula, my husband's health status could be described as nothing short of a train wreck. Dr Baula took his time, listened to us, and read through voluminous records. He quickly prioritized my husband's care and his health is now turning around. I received my nursing license 29 years ago, and I can honestly say that I have never met a more compassionate and capable physician, who truly cares about his patients. His staff is also very courteous and helpful. Thanks, Dr Baula!
in St Petersburg, FL |
Dr Baula is a friendly and listens to your concerns and needs. His advice is good. He has been very helpful in trying to find a solution to my problems. I love him and would recommend him to anyone,
in St Petersburg, FL |
All my needs are addressed no wait time .I'm always reminded ahead of time. after my visits they do a follow up call to make sure I arrive home safe . All my meds was refilled on timely basis .
in St Petersburg, FL |
Dr Baula is a friendly Dr that puts you at ease and listens to your concerns and needs. His advice is good. He has been very helpful in trying to find a solution to my back problems.
St Petersburg, FL |
Dr. Baula is a very professional, friendly and genuinely concerned with patients. Nothing but positive things to say about him. HOWEVER, his staff is incapable of following through on requests. Even asking for a medical assistant always goes to voicemail. The message never states the name of the medical assistant, and never get a call back. That part of his office can really ruin the experience regarding the staff professionalism & rudeness.
in Seminole, FL |
I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Baula. He is a very caring physician and is very thorough every time I see him. I would recommend Dr. Baula to anyone that is looking for a physician.
in St Petersburg, FL |
Very friendly. Every question and concern I had was answered with complete knowledge. He is very knowledgable and compassionate and I felt very comfortable from the first visit to his office.
Great Physician Caring Compassionate
in St Petersburg, FL |
Dr. Baula is exceptional. He provides high quality and effective care for my elderly mother and has been her primary physician for years. He is attentive to specific health issues both small and large. Dr. Baula's ability to communicate with both the non elderly, elderly and family members is excellent. He always explains the medical necessity for prescribed medications in addition to importance of preventive interventions.
Have you seen Dr. Giovanni Baula, MD?
Are you Dr. Baula?

Dr. Baula's Care Philosophy

Professional experienced care with a personal touch

Dr. Baula says...

Thank you for providing feedback that will be shared with others.  Hopefully myself and my associates were able to address all of your healthcare needs.  If for any reason you were unsatisfied please speak with our office manager, so she may address your concerns with us.  My team strives to offer professional experienced care with a personal touch for every patient and their family.

Respectfully,

Giovanni Baula, M.D.

Dr. Baula's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
  •  Sanctions found

Sanction

Dr. Baula has received 1 sanction

• Disciplinary action in another state (8/1/2003)
    • Action Taken: Surrender
    • Summary: Giovanni Miclat Baula, MD, Lic# 64279

Nature of Complaint:

1. Dr. Baula entered into an Agreed Order with the Texas State Board of Medical Examiners.
      2. The Agreed Order provided that he was subject to disciplinary action because he failed to practice medicine within acceptable professional standards.
      3. The Texas Board determined that he prescribed Zenocal, an unscheduled medication for obesity, to a patient based on the patient's history and consultation performed via an Internet communication only without completing a physical examination of the patient.

Action Taken:

It was ordered and agreed that Dr. Baula's license to practice medicine and surgery in the State of New Jersey be voluntarily surrendered for a period of five years, without prejudice to his ability to apply for reinstatement after the five year period.

• State: New Jersey

Why It Matters: Dr. Baula's Board Certifications

• Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression

Completed in 1997

University Of The Philippines System / Institute Of Health Science

Graduated in 1986

• Filipino

Dr. Baula does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Baula and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Colonoscopy