Dr. Giovanna Ciocca, MD

Dr. Giovanna Ciocca, MD

Dermatology | Female | 44 years old

43 reviews| Leave a review

Patient Testimonials

Dr. Ciocca specializes in Dermatology and practices in Miami, FL. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Ciocca? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Ciocca's Experience

See how Dr. Ciocca's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ciocca

Dr. Ciocca accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Ciocca has admitting privileges.

Dr. Ciocca's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ciocca to family and friends
3.5
Experience with Dr. Ciocca
Dr. Ciocca's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (39)
Miami, FL |
My experience with Dr.Ciocca was amazing. My wait was only 15 minutes . Front desk was very helpful they greeted me as soon as I walked in to the office . When I was in the room with the doctor she explained my condition and made me feel at ease . She was very professional very nice she took her time with me . I will defiantly recommend Doctor Ciocca.
Miami, FL |
I LOVED THIS OFFICE, THE STAFF IS VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. THE WAITING WAS REASONABLE DUE TO THE AMOUNT OF PATIENTS THEY SEE PER DAY. THE DOCTOR WAS VERY NICE TO ME AND ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS. I'VE BEEN BACK FOR MY FOLLOW UP APPTS AND I WILL DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR TO ALL MY FRIENDS.
in Miami, FL |
The office was very nice, I waited for a while but is worth it the dr is great. Very happy and enjoyable staff.
Miami, FL |
the office was very helpful, the doctor is great and she know a lot her specialty. I had the chance as well to meet the PA and she was super nice and knowledgeable.
Miami, FL |
Very unprofessional front staff. I waited for 50 minutes and when I asked the front desk how much longer. I was told that I had to wait another 30 minutes!!! I pulled my son from school for nothing! What a waste of our time!!! Never again will I make an appointment with this office. They really need to learn how to communicate with the patients.
in Miami, FL |
The office is a bit crazy, but everyone its very nice. There is a lot of patients and being a pediatric dermatology (one of the least one the area) is reasonable. The staff is very nice. The doctor and both the PA are great, they all work together, I really don't mind seeing any of them.
in Miami, FL |
Wanted to have daughter's acne checked out & advice given; 9:15am appt; arrived at 9am; handed over insurance new patient paperwork and still 45 minutes later - not called in; (3) other clients arrived after me and were seen before us; needed to get child back to school and all the front desk staff said was they were on hold waiting to verify my insurance; are you serious? So wasted my time and my child's time. We're in Miami folks; competition all over; time to check out the next option.Wakeup
Miami, FL |
I never seen to Dr. Ciocca, very frustrating experience I made an appointment with Dr. Ciocca and was seen by her physician's assistant or ARNP no by Dr. Ciocca. The staff should de professional and be sure if the client or patientis agree to see ARPNP or PA, because as a patient we have to be informed and participate in treatment decsion, I dont konw if you are informed the patient's rights. My opinion about Dr. Ciocca is on base of the ARNP/PA.
Miami, FL |
Dr. Ciocca seems to be a very nice lady but she is not a very competent Doctor. After spending not more than 10 minutes with us, she was out. She politely listened to me but paid no attention. Her incompetent diagnosis of my daughter's serious skin infection as a regular pimple was strange. She told me it was nothing to worry about. We looked for 2nd and 3rd opinions, ordered a blood test and the treatment required antibiotics. So, no, I cannot recommend her as a doctor.
in Miami, FL |
I LOVE DR CIOCCA, SHE KNOWS A LOT.
in Miami, FL |
I am unable in good conscience to recommend this doctor to anyone. My experience in trying to secure a prescription was unacceptable. Several phone calls were ignored both by myself and my insurance company who later sent me a letter saying they could not get the office staff to return their phone calls. I called and complained and asked to speak to an office manager but was again ignored and again I never received a return call. I finally gave up and decided to look for a new dermatologist.
Have you seen Dr. Giovanna Ciocca, MD?
Are you Dr. Ciocca?

Compare Dr. Ciocca

Dr. Ciocca says...

Especial expertise in management of hemangiomas, vascular malformations and laser treatment for this conditions as well as scars, acne and excimer laser for vitiligo

Dr. Ciocca says...

Lasers

Dr. Ciocca's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology and Pediatrics

Dr. Ciocca has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Ciocca's Board Certifications

• Dermatology
  • Pediatrics

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Alopecia Areata
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Atypical Mole
  • Hemangioma
  • Hidradenitis
  • Intertrigo
  • Lipomas
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

Completed in 2006

Dermatology and Aesthetic Center

Completed in 2003

Completed in 2007

Dr. Ciocca does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ciocca and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology

• Narrow Band UVB Light for Vitiligo
  • Photorejuvenation
  • Skin Biopsy
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results