Dr. Giorgio Rotoli, DO

Neurosurgery ·  Male

Dr. Rotoli

North Jersey Brain & Spine Center

680 Kinderkamack Rd Ste 300 Oradell, NJ 07649

Dr. Giorgio Rotoli, DO is a neurosurgery specialist in Oradell, NJ. He specializes in neurosurgery.

Dr. Rotoli accepts

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rotoli

Dr. Rotoli?
Dr. Rotoli's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Giorgio Rotoli, DO
Dr. Rotoli preformed emergency operated on me on July 5, 2018. This was due to spinal stenosis that had closed off my spinal cord. The surgery was successful, but there were still problems. Another surgery was preformed on April 25, 2019 when 2 titanium were inserted in my back. This corrected the on going problems. I have had no problem since the surgery. Dr. Rotoli has been great can't say enough about good he is. Great bedside manners and explained everything that had been done. Highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giorgio Rotoli, DO?
Dr Rotoli performed my cervical spine surgery. It has improved the quality of my life greatly. To him I owe a debt of gratitude his manner is kind and gentle. I'm 78 yrs and am happily looking forward to life
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giorgio Rotoli, DO?
I recently had surgery with Dr. Giorgio Rotoli's recommendations. I was unable to walk for 3 years and with Dr. Rotoli's help I am now seeing a path to living a normal life. I am grateful for his knowledge and understanding. He has been very thorough and responsive. He really takes the time to listen to understand what you are feeling. He is also very responsive post surgery. He gives great insight on what you should feel during the path to recovery. If you are considering this doctor as your surgeon I recommend him 100% with no reservations. I am grateful for him and his staff (Karina and Sara) for all their work and dedication to their patients and the patient experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giorgio Rotoli, DO?
I am so grateful for Dr. Rotoli's optimal care that he and his staff have provided. I walked in with severe back pain. After listening to his recommendations i am relieved.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giorgio Rotoli, DO?
I can’t say enough about Dr. Rotoli’s expertise, professionalism and care. Dr. Rotoli was recommended to me by my primary care doctor for spinal surgery. I consider myself fortunate to have followed this recommendation. The results of the surgery have far exceeded my expectations. Dr. Rotoli has always taken the time to explain the procedure and to listen to and answer all questions I may have. His concern for his patients is clearly evident. Dr. Rotoli’s staff (particularly his assistant Sarah) are extremely helpful and responsive. Thank you Dr. Rotoli for the “new lease on a pain free life”!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Giorgio Rotoli, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Rotoli?

Dr. Rotoli's philosophy is that a conservative approach to patient care should be employed first and surgical intervention should only be undertaken when all conservative treatment options have been exhausted. If surgery is indicated, he uses the lat...

• Neurosurgery

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Rotoli treats patients.

59% Patient experience rating, 10% lower than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019)

63% Patient experience rating, 6% lower than the national average

75% Patient experience rating, 6% higher than the national average

• Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2018)

Palisades Medical Center