Family Medicine  |
Dr. Ginger Goodchild, DO
Dr. Ginger Goodchild, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Granbury, TX. She is 43 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Goodchild is affiliated with Lake Granbury Medical Center.

Granbury Office

2200 James Rd

Granbury, TX 76049

• Ambetter
  • American Republic
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • CHAMPVA
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • HealthSmart
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Goodchild

Dr. Goodchild's Experience

Dr. Goodchild's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Univ North Tx Hlth Sci Ctr Coll Of Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1999

Dr. Goodchild has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Goodchild does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Goodchild and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Goodchild's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Goodchild to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Goodchild's Performance
The office staff is either lazy or incompetent, they're very friendly about it but now that I've actually gotten into a situation where I need a more communicative experience for coordination, they have fallen severely short. Took them a day and a half to return my call (I finally just went into the office after a day passed and got my return call hours afterward). Faxed in something they needed to fill out for a specialist THEY referred me to, and neglected it for over 2 business days. I'm done
Private, *** |
Saw NP appointment with extremely severe back pain. NP told me to call if meds not working. Never returned my call. Pain unbearable and out of work 3 days. Call office everyday....Third day a call back with an appt w. Dr in 10 min. (In PAIN) Prescription from Dr Goodchild, on Friday, after 5 days of unbearable pain, helped me to function. Her referral to a neurosurgeon has not been done two days later. This office sure could learn some respect for patients and concern for their health!!!
in Granbury, TX |
Dr. Goodchild was engaged, thoughtful and discerning. She took notes, asked helpful questions and recommended, what we later learned, to be a wise course of action. I was particularly impressed that she spoke directly to my daughter and in another appointment, my son. She also quickly pulled up on the internet information on supplements they were taking to better understand how we were trying to remedy their health issues. We think her staff is amazing. Warm and caring. Highly recommend!
in Granbury, TX |
Dr. Goodchild has been out family doctor for about ten years. The care we have received from her has been outstanding. She is a warm, and caring person, with a more than adequate medical knowledge. Her computerized tracking of patients, enables her to look at health issues over an extended time, allowing her to see trends that can aid her in diagnosis of issues. I highly recommend her to anyone seeking a primary care doctor.
in Granbury, TX |
Dr Goodchild doesn't know what was discussed and prescribed in my visits in only one week after they occur. She either doesn't make complete records or doesn't care enough to bother reading them. She also won't take phone calls and her staff is rude and easily confused when taking messages for her. She didn't help me with my illness and I do not recommend her for many reasons.
in Irving, Tx. 75061 |
Dr. Goodchild was a wonderful, caring physician and I would still be going to her but I moved. I could talk to her easily and she took her time to answer any questions I had. Her staff was great! Dr. Goodchild also saw my elderly mother. One of her nurses lived close to where my mother lived with my daughter and she told my daughter if she ever need anything to let her know. My family appreciated that so much!
Have you seen Dr. Ginger Goodchild, DO?
Are you Dr. Goodchild?

• American Republic
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
    Blue Choice
  • CHAMPVA
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • HealthSmart
    Preferred PPO
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Thrivent Financial