Child & Adolescent Psychiatry  |
Dr. Ginari Price, MD
Ginari Price is a Psychiatrist - Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine Specialist - General practicing in Fayetteville, GA. Board certified in American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology PRACTICE EHR Office Ally PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Medical Association Georgia Psychiatric Physician's Association American Child and Adolescent Child Association American Association of Sleep Medicine American Obesity Medicine Association AWARDS & ACCOLADES Guide to America& Top Psychiatrists" (4th edition.) – 2007 Outstanding Achievement in Psychiatry, Morehouse school of Medicine, Psychiatry Residency Training Program – 2006 America's Top Physician - 2014 FORMS OF PAYMENT We accept cash, checks, and all major credit cards. INSURANCES ACCEPTED We accept all major insurance companies. OFFICE HOURS Monday to Friday: 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM Saturday: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM

Psycare, LLC

101 Devant St Ste 504

Fayetteville, GA 30214

Dr. Ginari Price, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • WellCare

Learn about Dr. Price

Dr. Price's Experience

Dr. Price's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  • Board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  • Adult Psychiatry
  • Sleep Medicine (Psychiatry & Neurology)

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*
  • Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Physician Specialties**

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Amphetamine and Other Psychostimulant Dependence
  • Combination Drug Dependence
  • Delusional Disorder
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
  • Nondependent Cocaine Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Nondependent Opioid Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Pediatric Sleep Disorders
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Problem Sleepiness

• Psychotherapy Services
  • Sleep Apnea Treatment
  • Sleep Study
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Vanderbilt University-B.S. Biology
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
  • Meherry Medical College In Nashville M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • Child and Adolescent Psychiatry-Baylor College Of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2011
  • Sleep Medicine-Case Western University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Price has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Price does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Price and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Price's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Price to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Price's Performance
in Peachtree City, GA |
My child has been seeing Dr. Price for at least 18 months. We have been very pleased with her kindness and concern for his wellbeing. She listens (to both of us), interacts well with him and doesn't attempt to overmedicate. Dr. Price has always been very responsive when we need something and I have found her wait times comparable or better than many other psychiatrists office and we have never felt rushed.
snellville, ga |
Please appoint a patient advocate and have patient sign Hippa form and list family member if you see this Dr. Lack of compassion from Dr and office manager which is actually her husband. Patients that are depressed have a hard enough time dealing with life issues to have to deal with a Dr that will allow a patient to go without calling in a refill until next appointment. Office manager accused my daughter of "abusing" antidepressant when she was actually only given a 1mo prescription.
snellville, ga |
Was given 1 mo. antidepressant on 1st visit. She had to reschedule 2nd visit which made her run out until next appointment. Office manager scheduled her appointment on a holiday (Labor Day) when the office was actually closed. He then said he had called and left a message on voicemail to reschedule. She never received message. He then tried to charge her 25.00 and called it "a no show." Office manager then accused her of abusing medication and this is reason she ran out of antidepressant.
Douglasville, GA |
Dr. Price's husband is at the front desk and I before I moved out of state I requested my records. Mr. Price promised I get them. Called for the next 8 weeks and he kept LYING to me and said he mailed them. Finally contacted my attorney and was told "it is against the law to not send a patient their records when requested". Called and threatened to sue Dr. Price AND her lying husband if I did not get my records in 3 days, and file a complaint with BBB. Guess what.....I received my records.
My wife went to see Dr. Price fer several months for depression, suicidal actions, anxiety, etc. She asked Dr. Price for a copy of her records and a form for social security. Dr. Price told her she would mail the information to her. She has been trying for over 2 months to get the information and the gentleman at the front desk keeps telling her that it was mailed several times. He said he sent them UPS but could not give a tracking number. He is a big LIAR. I can't believe he works for her
Lithonia, GA |
Everyone beyond the counter line is nice and also thorough; but the front desk staff (particularly Mr. Price) is rude, biting, and absolutely ugly to patients. They also called me for my appointment and then made me sit back down because "children and teens come last." I wasn't also sitting with my foot tucked under my bum and Mr. Price told me to "get my shoes off his leather (waiting) chair." Pardon me!!!
Riverdale, GA |
Being this is a behavior health office, Michael at the front desk needs to obtain some asst from his wife, Dr. Price. This man is beyond rude and on the verge of becoming violent. He threatened to cancel my daughter's appt because he was mad. I made a formal complaint with my ins co. He has blatantly hung up on me and raised his voice on many occasions. run from this office, don't walk. waiting area is disgustingly gross followed by a disgustingly gross ill mannered front office.
My daughter was a patient there for a brief period of time. I was very disappointed with the services. For starters, I have never met Dr.Price personally. Every time my daughter had a appointment she was always seen by someone other than Dr.Price. The staff is very rude especially "Mr.Price" who operates the front desk. He display horrible customer service, he is very rude . I will never recommend any to go there! Worse experience ever! No type of professionalism at all! Terrible experience!
Fayetteville, GA |
On July 3rd, 2017, I had a new awful encounter for the third time with the male receptionist. This time he was down-right AGGRESSIVE and I was actually fearful of him and he had me all by myself downstairs in a separate waiting room before showing full out! And then go to my actual appointment!,,,when thePA ask dr. Price a question about me on the phone, she laughed/ made fun of me and my answer because she didn't know I could hear her! He also threatened...(I need more room..) to discharge me
Atlanta, GA |
My daughter had a Saturday appt with Dr. Price. Upon entrance into the office, I went to the window and was immediately told by Dr. Price's husband "please don't hang in my window". I was a little taken aback as this was my first visit and instead of being greeted, I was scolded. Secondly, the front office was in total disarray, papers everywhere. My daughter enjoyed Dr. Price and her dog Braxston which is the only reason we will be returning. We will see how our second visit goes.
Newnan, GA |
Terrible staff, long wait times (min 90 minutes PAST appointment), double and triple booking appointments, unapologetic, very little time with doctor, dr not interested in new symptoms especially when testing would be required, office manager is rude & YELLS at patients, tiny office, uncomfortable, needs to be cleaned and freshened up. RUN FAR from this practice!
Griffin, GA |
She has helped me alot. Love this dr
Covington |
My daughter was greeted at the window by a very nicely dressed man with " please do not touch my window". Let's just start there. This is a behavioral health clinic. Patients with a variety of mental illnesses, bad experiences, hard lives! And you tell me the very place you choose to treat you has zero customer service? At least put a sign on the window. They absolutely lack compassion for their pts which mean they are only there for the money! Stay away!
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Price is the best psychiatrist that I have worked with to date. She is kind and caring and I will take a long wait time over the care of other local psychiatrist any day. When you are speaking with Dr. Price you will feel as though she is truly listening to you and takes in your feedback. I have had previous psychiatrist prescribe me medicine that I did not need. I have never had this issue at her office and I can only say great things about her & my counselor Reena.
Atlanta, GA |
Very unprofessional staff. Communication is horrible. Dr. Price herself fails to complete proper documentation as requested by insurance providers
Fayetteville, GA |
Staff is extremely rude, from yelling and interrupting to flat out lying. I have never experienced anything like it. Wait time is at least 1 hour, often closer to 2. She is a good doctor, but her receptionist is plain horrible.
Morrow, GA |
The front desk people are very rude and unprofessional. Dr.Price is very slow and average wait time is up to 2 hours everytime i go.NOT SATIFIED AT ALL.
in Griffin, GA |
The staff is courteous and always willing to help. This is the only doctor that I have had to give me her personal cell phone in case of emergency. She returns calls promptly and even performs prior authorizations for medications (which none of my other doctors will do). This woman has gotten me stable after multiple doctors have just thrown medications at me. She has me down from 13 medications to just 2 and I feel better than I have in 20 years. This doctor is worth the wait and the drive
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Price is knowledgeable and spends time with her patients. Her compassion and dedication to providing the best care for her patients is paramount. Best psychiatrist around.
in McDonough,GA |
She is kind and caring. She has a pleasant personality and takes her time to get to know each patient. She's one of the best psychiatrists I've ever been to. I have recommended her to my cousin and they love her as well.
in College Park, GA |
This doctor was rude and inconsiderate of her patients time. I waited in the lobby for almost 2 hours and when I brought it to her attention she argued with me. Furthermore, she advised me that I would never find a better doctor than her and how she has people traveling from other states to see her. Her behavior was unprofessional period ! Would not recommend at all !
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Price has a great bedside manner with a very calming and CLEAN office atmosphere. The wait time can vary, around an 45 minutes, but she is very quick with her check ups once you are in the office with her (maybe because that is how I prefer). I have to go a little out the way for her, but I make that drive happily to ensure my son gets the level of service I believe he should have from a psychiatrist. I am a VERY satisfied customer and I highly recommend Dr. Price.
Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Price is highly competent, as well as kind and caring. She is very knowledgeable and I highly recommend her.
Have you seen Dr. Ginari Price, MD?
Are you Dr. Price?

Visit Dr. Price

Evening
Saturday
Dr. Price accepts 13 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA