Dr. Gina Rosenfeld, MD

Dr. Gina Rosenfeld, MD

Pediatrics | Female | 51 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Rosenfeld specializes in Pediatrics and practices in San Marcos, CA. She practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Rosenfeld? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Rosenfeld's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Rosenfeld's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rosenfeld

Dr. Rosenfeld accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Rosenfeld has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Rosenfeld
Dr. Rosenfeld's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (15)
in Carlsbad, CA |
I have been seeing Dr. Rose field for years. She has always been there for me and my children. I would recommend her highly. There is no one I trust more.
in Escondido, CA |
Dr. Rosenfeld is an Amazing Brilliant doctor! We were very fortunate to have found her. My daughter was a premature baby when she first stared with Dr. Rosenfeld. We have received the best care that anyone could ever hope to receive. When it came to vaccinating our daughter, she respected our opinion and rights as parents to decide the if and when. Dr. Rosenfeld goes above and beyond, as she has called us on weekends to see how our daughter was doing, when she has been very ill or sick.
in Escondido, CA |
Dr Rosenfeld was our pediatric doctor for 8 years and we loved her! She was quick with visits when needed, but was attentive and detailed when needed as well. She listens to you as a parent and gives educated medical advice.
in Vista, CA |
I was shocked by Dr. Rosenfeld's lack of professionalism. She didn't agree with my personal beliefs, which is completely fine. That said, if a patient comes in presenting any problems, especially a child, it is your duty under the hippocratic oath to do your best. Check vitals? Nope! Check ears, eyes, lungs, etc? Nope! She never even bothered to address the issue I came in for. She spent a solid 15 minutes on a vaccine tangent and never bothered to do anything else.
in San Marcos, CA |
Dr. Rosenfeld is a brilliant doctor! She is kind and compassionate! My children adore her. She is down to earth and really listens to her patients. I wish that I had found her when my babies were infants. I can't say enough good things about this wonderful woman! Also, her staff is so sweet and accommodating. We always feel welcome and relieved to come into the office.
in Bonsall, CA |
Dr. Rosenfeld and staff are amazing! I love that they not only ask parents why they came but asks the kids how they are feeling. Emma always leaves with a smile. Dr. Rosenfeld, I believe, is part of the reason Emma wants to be a doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Gina Rosenfeld, MD?
Are you Dr. Rosenfeld?

Compare Dr. Rosenfeld

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.