Family Medicine  |
Dr. Gina Nichols, MD
Dr. Gina Nichols, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Reynoldsburg, OH. She is 49 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Nichols is affiliated with OhioHealth Grant Medical Center and Riverside Methodist Hospital.

1755 Lancaster Ave

Reynoldsburg, OH 43068

Learn about Dr. Nichols

Dr. Nichols' Experience

Dr. Nichols' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Emergency Medicine

Dr. Nichols does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Northeastern Oh Univs Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2014

Dr. Nichols has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Nichols has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nichols does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nichols and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nichols' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nichols to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Nichols' Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Canal Winchester, OH |
I Do not understand where she gets her front desk staff. They are the most ignorant, unprofessional, clueless, childish kids i have ever seen working a front desk. This is not Willy Wonka's. Even calling in over the phone is a nightmare. I do not know how this office is still up and running. (looking into that as there is a possible investigation starting) How can you visit a Dr and not one single vital sign be taken? Is she making them up?
Reynoldsburg, OH |
Its a joy every time I visit the office. She is king, thorough and willing to go the extra mile to assist me with my health and life needs. Staff is friendly and environment is clean.
Reynoldsburg, OH |
hands down the best physician I've ever seen. I have diabetes and issues with my weight. She has helped me lose weight and decrease the medications that is needed to take for my diabetes. I cant say enough kind words about Dr. Nichols.
Wonderful, caring, smart doctor!
great doctor!
Canal Winchester, OH |
Ive been a patient for about 1 year. The staff is courteous and helpful as is Dr. Nichols. She assisted me with weightloss and blood pressure control. Ive never been happier. I feel like I finally have a physician that does not watch the clock. She takes the time that is needed to educate me about my health. Im very happy that I found Dr. Nichols.
great doctor!!
in Reynoldsbrg, OH |
Does not follow protocol, office not clean at all. Receptionists do NOT know what they are doing, and doctor lies and does not acknowledge patients. Is she even a real doctor? Doesn't even wear scrubs or a doctor coat, wears tight clothes and a lot of make up, not professional at all.
in Reynoldsburg, OH |
This office is the most unprofessional, unfriendly, unorganized office that I have EVER been too in all my life. I kept giving them "the benefit of a doubt" only to be disappointed time after time. It is VERY frustrating when you show up early to a dr apt only to be waiting in the waiting room for 2 hours then another hr in the room before you see the dr. and shes in the room 4 min. TOP. The new office is so dirty. They never check vital signs either(?!?) People only go there for Adipex!!!
Columbus, OH |
I have been going to her for years! One of the best African-American doctors I have found yet!
Blacklick, OH |
1) When I entered, I was not welcomed by the front desk and it was only after I approached him did I get service. 2) The man at the front desk was not professional or particularly friendly. He had dreadlocks and he didn't seem to have any prior training as a receptionist. He did not crack a smile once. 3) I was not informed prior to my visit that they were going to take blood work. Not only is this an added cost but also an added anxiety for someone who is afraid of needles. The nurse, however
Blacklick, OH |
I would not recommend anyone due to staff very unprofessional and office dirty.
She has no bed side mannor.. She rushes u.. Does not hear what'd wrong with you.. Over all bad doc
My experience was very bad. When you get there no one greets you, you wait for 45 mins before your called back. There's weight loss stuff everywhere. The staff is very unfriendly. The rooms are outdated and unclean. The hole place smells like fast food. Then you wait in the room for 30 mins before the doctor finally comes in. I was recommended to see a specialist. She said I'd get a phone call for an appointment, I never did! I called and they gave me a number for one and it was not in service.
Have you seen Dr. Gina Nichols, MD?
Are you Dr. Nichols?