Dr. Gina Delgiudice, MD

RheumatologyFemaleAge 60

Dr. Gina Delgiudice, MD is a Rheumatology Specialist in Lawrence Township, NJ and has over 35 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Delgiudice has more experience with Osteoporosis & Screening and Arthritis & Arthropathy than other specialists in her area. She graduated from Mt Sinai School of Medicine medical school in 1986. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center and Penn Medicine Princeton Health. She has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Delgiudice to book an appointment.

Thomas C. Tsai M.d. PA

Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ See hospitals
  • Hospital Satisfaction

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Frequently Treated by Dr. Delgiudice

Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Delgiudice treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Delgiudice treats other conditions, please contact the office at (609) 896-2505.

Osteoporosis & Screening

Osteoporosis specialists diagnose and treat conditions characterized by low bone density and bone weakness, such as osteoporosis and osteopenia.Compare with other Osteoporosis & Screening specialists.

Dr. Delgiudice is experienced in the area of Osteoporosis & Screening. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.

Based on claims data for 2 conditions and procedures

Normal
High
Very High

Arthritis & Arthropathy

Arthritis and arthropathy specialists diagnose and treat diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, osteoarthritis, and ankylosing spondylitis that damage joints, causing pain, stiffness and swelling.Compare with other Arthritis & Arthropathy specialists.

Dr. Delgiudice is experienced in the area of Arthritis & Arthropathy. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.

Based on claims data for 23 conditions and procedures

Dr. Delgiudice's conditions and procedures:

• Adhesive Capsulitis
  • Ankylosing Spondylitis
  • Ankylosing Vertebral Hyperostosis
  • Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
  • Arthropathy Associated With Reiters Disease
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Dermatomyositis
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Gout
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Limb Cramp
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Psoriatic Arthritis
  • Raynaud's Disease
  • Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
  • Sarcoidosis
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Trigger Finger
  • Vasculitis

Dr. Delgiudice accepts

Dr. Delgiudice accepts the following insurance:

Select

2.8

7.8431372549019605%
7.8431372549019605%

Dr. Delgiudice?
  • Office environment (27)
  • Office environment (14)
When I go to the doctor, I want someone who is smart, who listens to me, and who genuinely cares about how I feel. Dr. DelGiudice checks all those boxes. She has been my rheumatologist for 20 years, seeing me through many medical issues. She is an expert in her field. For problems out of her specialty area, she never fails to refer me to a competent, caring professional. I trust her judgment implicitly; she sets the bar for what a doctor should be. Her office staff and nurses have always treated me with kindness and respect. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. DelGiudice to anyone.
Jan 12, 2021
Disinterested, impatient, no compassion
May 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gina Delgiudice, MD?
Very rude, sour receptionist. Dr G is the boss, if staff awful it’s her responsibility to fix it. The woman was morbidly obese and just so angry and curt.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
Somerset – Feb 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gina Delgiudice, MD?
Dr. Delgiudice is one of the best physician I ever seen. I'd rate her ten stars if it were possible. She has an incredible wealth of knowledge and is capable of making diagnoses that other specialists pass over. I highly recommend her.
Janice – Jan 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gina Delgiudice, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Delguidice for a few years now, and I can honestly say that her knowledge and compassion are outstanding. She has honestly changed my life for the better. After years of hearing--it's stress, take more vitamins, or we don't know...she listened to me and treated me. I absolutely recommend her--the office staff has been great--there's only been 1 or 2 times in all the time I've been coming that there was an issue.
Dec 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gina Delgiudice, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. DelGiudice for about a year. She was recommended to me by my rheumatologist of 32 years who was retiring. From the very first visit I have felt I am in good hands. She is kind, patient and compassionate. She listens to me and I do not feel rushed. Dr. DelGiudice is excellent and I am glad I found her to take over my care.
Nov 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gina Delgiudice, MD?
Every experience that I have had with Dr. Delgiudice has been outstanding! She is very knowledgeable, experienced, thorough, and has an excellent bedside manner! Her staff is equally exceptional! I highly recommend her!
Susan Mayo-Brown – Aug 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gina Delgiudice, MD?
Yesterday I went for my second visit with Dr. Gina. I have been suffering for several years with pain and have seen many Doctors. She is a miracle Dr. and so is Cymbalta as a medicine! I am feeling so much better since seeing her. I also have seen Dr. Froncek for an injection in my thumb area. We were talking and laughing and didn't even feel the injection. Really impressive! I am also impressed with Ransom, who is very professional and nice. I would recommend these Doctors to anyone. I will not speak to the front office at this time? Lucille Fennimore Mercerville, NJ
Lucille Fennimore in Mercerville, NJ – Jun 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gina Delgiudice, MD?
My experience with Dr. Delguidice was wonderful! I was suffering for over a year and had been to 4 doctors who could not diagnose me properly. Dr. D was able to get to the bottom of my problem extremely quickly and treat me! i am no longer in pain! Dr Delguidice is brilliant, compassionate, and overall amazing! i owe my quality of life to her! I cannot be more thankful!
Susan P in NJ – Jun 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gina Delgiudice, MD?
Good Doctor, not so good office staff - Dr. Delgiudice is very nice and gives good care to me. However, her office staff is not helpful at all.
Apr 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gina Delgiudice, MD?
All I can say is WOW! I called to make an appt and they were trying to force me to give my SS# over the phone. I explained I don't feel comfortable giving my SS# over phone and I will provide on day of appt. She declined and was rude. I said, forget it and hung up. I am glad she was rude because it caused me google this office and found that they provide poor service as a standard based on ratings.
Mrs. Griffin in Robbinsville, NJ – Feb 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gina Delgiudice, MD?
I went there for several years as it was close to my home. Each appointment was different, some days the Dr was in a good mood, others days moody & distracted. Worse, her receptionists tended to be rude. The appointment rarely ever started on time. The nurses seemed competent. Any one of the problems I could have overlooked but added together it made for an unpleasant experience. I finally found another rheumatologist.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
Apr 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gina Delgiudice, MD?
7-8 weeks wait for appt Requests for blood tests, were neglected I wasn't told blood work could be perform there at an adjacent LAB. I tried to voice my opinion & was rudely told by another Dr that I am interrupting his work There is no reason to wait so long for appt & then deal with an impolite, rude & incompetent staff
Trenton, NJ – Feb 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gina Delgiudice, MD?
Dr. DelGiudice is a wonderful caring doctor. Her office staff, not so much. I have never been to a doctor's office before where the staff has been so constantly rude. Every single time I go, it's the same experience. The other patients sitting in the waiting room roll their eyes and commiserate with each person as they turn away from the staff modules. It's hard to believe the doctor isn't aware of the problem. Today for the first time I refused to be cowed and fought back - miserable!
Trenton, NJ – Nov 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gina Delgiudice, MD?
Dr. D is the only doctor in over 20 years who could diagnose my rare disease. It wasn't easy. She was patient, listened and was very caring. She has an open and real personality which makes for very comfortable visits. I highly recommend her for anyone who wants an excellent doctor with a great personality.
Philadelphia, PA – Oct 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gina Delgiudice, MD?
I was disappointed with a billing experience at this office and sent a letter regarding my concerns. Instead of calling me to discuss I received a letter back that I was "dropped" from the practice with no explanation. Poor communication!
J T in Trenton, NJ – Aug 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gina Delgiudice, MD?
Dr Del Giudice is outstanding. A talented diagnostician who looks at diseases from all angles and makes treatment decisons accordingly. There are no quick fixes to autoimmune diseases and her patients are lucky to walk what can be a sometimes long journey with her.
Happy Patient in Ewing, NJ – Apr 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gina Delgiudice, MD?
Being a registered nurse, it was so disappointing to see a Dr. practicing with such lack of interest, caring or concern regarding her patients. I waited very long in the waiting room and exam room. She quickly came in asked about 2 questions, quick non thorough exam and left me waiting while she ate a catered lunch from drug rep. I listened to multiple people complain in waiting room. Follow up was 4 wks and never addressed my pain. Terrible do not go to her. Don't waste your time and money.
Trenton, NJ – Feb 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gina Delgiudice, MD?
Dr. DelGiudice is the most intuitive, mindful, excellent physician. She listens to her patients more than anyone, and uses all of her experience and world of knowledge to diagnose, treat, and care for her patients. I'm always amazed at her ability to get things right, target and prioritize medical issues, and support her patients with on-going care. She's like having your very own House who can figure everything out! Office staff helpful, worth everything to get good medical care!
Anthony K Regan in NewYork, NY – Jan 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gina Delgiudice, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Delgiudice?

• Rheumatology