Pain Medicine  |
Male
Dr. Gin-Ming Hsu, MD
Dr. Gin-Ming Hsu, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Denver, CO. He has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Hsu is affiliated with Porter Adventist Hospital and Littleton Adventist Hospital.

Spine, Pain & Rehabilitation Center of Colorado

950 E Harvard Ave Ste 570

Denver, CO 80210

• Thrivent Financial

Learn about Dr. Hsu

Dr. Hsu's Experience

Dr. Hsu's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pain Medicine
  • Board certified in Pain Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Injury Medicine

• Pain Medicine

• Chest Wall Pain Syndrome
  • Chronic Pain
  • Chronic Postoperative Pain
  • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Neck Pain

• Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Injections
  • Spinal Nerve Block

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Va Commonwealth Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • Riverside Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1995
  • Medical College Of Virginia Hospitals
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Hsu has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hsu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hsu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hsu's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hsu to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Hsu's Performance
in Denver Colorado |
Avoid like the plague. Absolute space cadets.
in Denver, CO |
I had severe pain in my lower back and was unable to sit,stand or walk without pain. After two treatments,I have full range of movement without pain.
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Gin-Ming Hsu and his helpful staff have given my mother her quality of life back. Following her accident, my mother had intense pain in her neck which limited her mobility and caused debilitating daily headaches. For 5 years she was in pain as we went from doctor to doctor before finally finding Dr. Gin-Ming Hsu. After seeing Dr. Gin-Ming Hsu 2 months ago, my mother has improved 100%. She is currently going through "pain-free" PT to rebuild muscle.
in Denver, CO |
I had been suffering for months with lower back pain and sciatica and I was in level 9-10 pain constantly. I was referred to Dr. Hsu. He did a procedure approximately a month ago and I have been 100% pain free. I didn't realize how many aspects of my life were being affected by the problem. I wake up in the morning refreshed because I haven't tossed and turned all night with back pain. More energy, range of motion, literally feel a few years younger! I highly recommend Dr. Hsu and his staff!
in Indian Hills, CO |
Dr Hsu has been an absolute life saver for me. I have multiple spine related problems that have required extensive procedures and surgeries. Dr. Hsu has worked with me for the past few years and has performed multiple injections and nerve ablations for me, these procedures have improved my quality of life immensely. I highly recommend Dr. Hsu and I consider myself fortunate to have crossed paths with him.. He is courteous, caring, and passionate about what he does. Many thanks Dr. Hsu!!
Denver, CO |
I am so happy that Dr. Gin-Ming Hsu is available to help people (like me) in pain. He genuinely cares about the pain his patients are experiencing and his procedures are done with a gentle touch. Each patient receives personal care and he is very knowledgeable in his field of expertise. I do believe his different procedure methods are helping, which we are still currently working on. The mere fact that he cares gives me hope for the future. Thank you!
Dr. Hsu has done some procedures to reduce pain and improve mobility in my lower back. I appreciate his approach to his patients concerns and his professional skills in dealing with my problems. I would recommend Dr. Hsu to others dealing with back pain.
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Hsu was my last hope with my chronic chest condition. I first saw him in January 2017, and I was really bummed that I had not had relief for my pain. I was also worried about the needle he would be using in the procedure, as I was terrified of them. He was very kind and gentle with me, and was able to reassure me. His staff is also very friendly, and offered me water and a seat after every injection, while we figured out the next appointment. Everyone here is amazing.
Cincinnati, OH |
Never really had a change to find out if the doctor himself is good or not. His staff is so bad - they do not return calls, they do not submit insurance appeals in a timely manner. This office is dealing with people in pain and they laugh. They laugh that you are not being helped. I filed a HHA complaint as they would not release my medical records to the new pain doctor I went to after I fired them.
in Littleton, CO |
Dr. Hsu has been treating my chronic neck pain for several months. He is worth the wait. I trust him and his staff with my aching neck and am very happy I found him in times I felt hopeless. He listens and understands what I am telling him and comes up with a treatment plan that I feel comfortable with. Dr. Hsu is funny and I am always at ease and fully trust him with my fragile neck. I highly recommend him as I see him as a miracle worker. I even look forward to the future now.
in Lakewood, CO |
I was in prolonged, chronic pain with a pinched nerve and had sought help elsewhere to no avail. My PT referred me to Dr. Hsu. I knew by his calm approach, respect, care, concern and TIME he took to understand my history, problem and discuss the best course of treatment, that I was receiving exceptional medical care. I believe Dr. Hsu saw me as a person not just a 'case' and I was able to trust his treatment plan which was a series of steriod injections into the neck, which began my healing.
in Aurora, CO |
Thank you Dr. Hsu! I have suffered for 10 years with tingling and stinging on the back of my head, between my ears. I tried physical therapy, dry needles, Botox, nerve blocks, and c-spine surgery, all with out much relief. I finally got referred to Dr. Hsu. He did a nerve oblation on C-2, 3 and 4. I now have no pain, not even when it's cold. Thanks to Dr. Hsu and his treatment, I am pain free for the first time in 10 years!
in Denver, CO |
I saw Dr. Hsu for pain in my lower back shooting down to my left ankle. On 1/06/17 Dr. Hsu administered and injection, which has left me pain free. I no longer walk with a cane. I no longer take prescription pain medication.
Parker, CO |
Helped me with substantial pain reduction in my neck. His cervical spine RFI procedure was excellent.
in Centennial, CO |
I had three different pain related problems, one going back over ten years The combination of discomfort made me cranky and physical activity difficult. I had been to five different specialists who all treated the symptoms and did nothing to ease the pain. Dr Hsu treated the issues serially and eliminated the pain from each problem. Haven't felt better in years!
in Aurora, CO |
Dr. Hsu was a referral from another ER doctor from Parker Adventist. It was easy to make an appointment, and Dr. Hsu was a very knowledgeable doctor. Here is where the problem is...I am a medically retired Army Veteran, and I was scheduled to have a minor procedure done with Dr. Hsu. His staff did not seek correct authorization therefore leaving me to pay the $300 bill that should be at $0 for my responsibility. They are not willing to fix this mistake, and are threatening collections now
Denver, CO |
He promised my 94-year-old mother that she would not need her walker any more, and this he accomplished. He is easy to work with, to understand, and to listen to the patient. His staff is friendly and helpful, always helping each other and finding the answer you need.
denver, co |
great with patients. was able to help me with my neck pain when other doctors were not
in Centennial, CO |
Well-seasoned pain and back injury specialist. Was able to provide me with treatment to basically resolve a serious back injury in the area of the right flank. Knowledgeable but also compassionate and provided clear explanations about how my condition was at the outset and, later, what I might expect later.
in Aurora, CO |
After taking a thorough history, looking at my MRI, examination and exploring my thoughts and goals, Dr. Hsu recommended a series of TFE, epidurals in my lower spine. Dr. Hsu took the time to explain the procedure to me and answer all my questions. Still scared, the staff at the hospital was great. I was treated with dignity and respect and my fears were again addressed and taken seriously. Honestly I don't remember the procedure, but by Day 4, I was no longer in pain! He was great!
in Denver, CO |
Cares about your condition; more than most docs I've seen. He called after our first visit, and after his normal hours, to offer some ideas on how to treat my cervical pain...and it worked!
in Englewood, CO. |
Dr. Hsu listened and resolved an on going lower back problem that I'd had for years, where a previous doctor failed.
in Castle Rock, CO |
Dr. Hsu and his staff are very helpful and professional. He takes the time to get to know his patients, performing an extensive exam to accurately diagnose conditions and provide non-surgical treatment options. In my case Dr Hsu recommended Radio Frequency Ablation (RFA) to reduce lower back pain. He explained the procedure and provided videos on his website (http://www.sparcofcolorado.com). I had the RFA procedure which was very successful. I highly recommend Dr. Hsu and RFA.
in Lakewood |
Honestly, I don't know how to explain just how thankful I am to Dr. Hsu. Several other doctors had told me I'd just have to live with the pain from my car accident. 1.5 years later I found Dr. Hsu who said there are a lot more things we can try. He clearly explained the procedure so I felt comfortable with it and then did the procedures in a skilled manner. I had a 90% reduction in pain and still improving. His staff are kind and so helpful. Do yourself a favor & go see him. He can likely help!
in Elizabeth, CO |
Dr Hsu treated my husband for back pain. He received injections with remarkable improvement. Dr Hsu explained all procedures thoroughly and in terms we could understand. He listened to my husband's complaints and treated according to them. We definitely did not want surgery and Dr Hsu was the answer for us. His demeanor and approach to our concerns was very professional.
in Denver, CO |
This is not a doctor you entrust your health or well-being with. 1) He didn?t listen, tried to push treatment on me I didn?t want or need, and misdiagnosed me 2) He recommended and scheduled an injection that was inappropriate for me 3) He came unprepared to the injection appointment?studying my medical records and x-rays and MRIs he already had for the first time he stated this treatment I was waiting in my hospital gown to receive was actually inappropriate and could not be done. It got worse.
in Denver, CO |
I have been going to Dr. Hsu for a couple of years. He has been very helpful with several different problems. Most recently he did a PRP injection for my tennis elbow. I have gotten a lot of relief. I would highly recommend Dr Hsu for any pain problem you may be having.
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Hsu listened carefully to me and was very knowledgeable of my condition. He had reviewed my records, x-rays and mri?s that had been sent to him by my spinal surgeon. He didn?t belittle me, but respected my knowledge and insight on my condition. He recommended I have a Radio Frequency Oblation at the area causing the most discomfort. About one month after the procedure I was experiencing 75% to 85% less pain. I have cut my pain medication in half and my quality of life is much better. Hooray!
in Aurora, CO |
After having back pain for many years I was sent to Dr.Hsu it was the best feeling when he told me that he had a treatment for me and low and behold .Now after the treatment I feel like a new man able to do way more and yes without pain Thanks Dr. Hsu
Claire |
He is very professional and personable. I was seen for a bulging disk. The third epidural was the charm. I'm not pain free. The offlce staff was friendly and helpful. You are in great hands in this practice.
Have you seen Dr. Gin-Ming Hsu, MD?
Are you Dr. Hsu?