Dr. Gilman Tyler, MD

Dr. Gilman Tyler, MD

General Surgery  ·

Dr. Gilman Tyler, MD is a general surgery specialist in Tampa, FL and has been practicing for 31 years. He specializes in general surgery and vascular surgery.

Learn about Dr. Tyler

See how frequently Dr. Tyler performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
Venous Insufficiency
Carotid Artery Disease

Dr. Tyler's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• General Surgery
  • Vascular Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*

• Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1981
    Internship Hospital | Completed
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1981
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1987

Dr. Tyler has no media or publications listed.

• Portuguese

Dr. Tyler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tyler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tyler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tyler to family and friends

Dr. Tyler's Performance

Professional. Great doctor and staff.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Besides having a very caring demeanor with my wife, his patient, he is also very cordial with me and takes time to answer any questions either of us may have. Never acts in a hurry which is very much appreciated, as both of us are getting up in years and often don't assimilate information as...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Tyler is a nice exceptional doctor. He truly listens with compassion and understanding. Thank you for giving me back back my life. My family’s and I are truly grateful for all you did for me.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Tyler did an excellent job fixing my hernias. My dermatologist, Dr. Suringa, highly recommended him and boy was he right. Dr. Tyler used the Da Vinci robot to perform the procedure and my incisions were barely noticeable. The office staff is top notch.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
When I consulted with my primary care physician and another one of my doctors about a medical concern that I had they both independently suggested that I see Dr. Tyler. I was able to meet with Dr. Tyler, and discuss my issues. He took the time to listen, ask questions and did a thorough...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0