Dr. Gillian Pearis, MD

Child & Adolescent PsychiatryFemaleAge 51

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

Dr. Gillian Pearis, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Providence, RI. Her office is not accepting new patients.

Dr. Gillian Pearis, MD
1 Richmond Sq Ste 120C Providence, RI 02906

Get better prescription prices

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Rhode Island

Check Dr. Pearis' experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Pearis accepts

Dr. Pearis' Reviews

Very good psychiatrist- hard to find a psychiatrist that treats you like a person and not a diagnosis- very knowledgable but not pretentious- highly recommended- a compassionate and competent psychiatrsit
Mar 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gillian Pearis, MD?
Don't see this woman if you are hoping for relief from your anxiety or any kind of support or care. She refused to prescribe anything for my anxiety and Turned her back and completely ignored me while I cried in her office, than asked me to leave. I have never regretted searching out psychiatric help more in my life.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Dec 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gillian Pearis, MD?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

Does Dr. Gillian Pearis, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Pearis accepts your insurance.

Where is Dr. Gillian Pearis, MD's office located?

Dr. Pearis' office is located at 1 Richmond Sq Ste 120C, Providence, RI 02906. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Gillian Pearis, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Pearis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Gillian Pearis, MD?

1 Richmond Sq Ste 120C Providence, RI 02906