Dr. Gillian Esser, MD is a gynecology specialist in Silverdale, WA and has been practicing for 31 years. She specializes in gynecology.

Dr. Esser accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Esser has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(360) 362-0804Find providers who accept this insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check Dr. Esser's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Fluid Contrast Ultrasound
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • Gynecologic Cancer Screening
  • Hemorrhoids
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic
  • Hysterectomy - Open
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Menstrual Migraine
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

25.53191489361702%

Dr. Esser?
Dr. Esser's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gillian Esser, MD
I would highly recommend Dr. Esser! She never seems rushed and listened to everything I had to say before making a suggestion. She showed me how to get more information from her library on her website as well as other pertinent articles. I feel very fortunate to have found Dr.Esser!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gillian Esser, MD?
Dr Essser has helped me with many aspects of my health. She has always been warm and caring but also very informed and professional. I have appreciated the time she has taken to solve the problems and not just prescribe a new medication. Most of of she listens to me and values my input in to my treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gillian Esser, MD?
I have been seeing Dr Esser since she started her practice and I feel very comfortable coming to see Dr Esser! She and her staff are very professional but also very friendly and assuring!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gillian Esser, MD?
I've been seeing Dr. Esser for 6 years now. When I first started seeing her, and to this day, she is a breath of fresh air. She genuinely cares about your concerns, and does her research, and gives you no BS, straight to the point, answers. Her staff is amazing, friendly and professional. They are on top of their billing, and expecting payment on accounts due before services doesn't bother me at all. Regarding people commenting on the wait times; 99% of the time I never wait more than 15 minutes
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gillian Esser, MD?
Already recommended friends to Dr. Esser. ALL of us have been so grateful and pleased with her attention listening to us, her care in helping us find solutions to our unique issues, and her continued interest in our well being. Dr. Esser provides lots of information, sometimes quickly and without a lot of explanation. If you ask, she will back up, thoroughly and patiently explaining the options, the condition, the procedure, whatever it may be. She is a wonderful physician. Patient of 10 years +
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gillian Esser, MD?
My life changed when I Met Dr Esser! She’s been my Gynecologist for over 10 years and her knowledge and genuine concern for her patients is the best I’ve experienced from any Doctor. She never rushes you into treatment and helps you make informed decisions. She is our female family physician as we entrust her care for our daughter as well. We are so fortunate to have such an incredible Physican and health resource in our community.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gillian Esser, MD?
Dr Esser spent months adjusting my medication for heavy and painful periods. I can tolerate them now. I wish I would have found her years ago.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gillian Esser, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr Esser for many years. She is an amazing, caring and attentive Doctor. I now drive 5 hours so I may continue to receive her excellent care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gillian Esser, MD?
Had been a patient of hers until recently, but have recently questioned her practices and decided to look into it further. (1) Make sure blood work is done before prescribing medications.(2 )If she offers a procedure, make sure she explains why she's doing it. (3) Get a second opinion if she recommends a procedure.(4) If she ask you what procedure you want done, RUN, isn't that her job to know. (5) DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU HEAR! Remember she is self-employed, she work for herself.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gillian Esser, MD?
I am so thankful I found Dr. Esser. I am thankful to have someone who really listens to me. It's a fantastic bonus that she does not deliver babies so my appointments are not cancelled due to a delivery and you are seen promptly. I get great care from her & have recommended many of my friends to her. She's the best gynecologist I've ever been to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gillian Esser, MD?
Amazing surgeon and wonderful Doctor that supported alternate medicine approach to some health issues. Had 2 very successful surgeries one was very short term notice and Dr. Esser and her staff were outstanding.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gillian Esser, MD?
Dr. Esser is an excellent, caring and thorough doctor. She has been looking after my health for years and I'm in a great place thanks to her. She is patient, explains everything and doesn't make me feel there is no time for my questions, ever. I have a family history of breast cancer so she worked up a personal testing schedule for me to make sure all is well in my body. I feel safe with Dr. Esser and I think the world of her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gillian Esser, MD?
With the changes in rules concerning Medical Insurance it has ham strung her a bit. I do not agree with the extra charges/fees for such things as giving injections, but I do love her level of concern, willingness and ability to do right by her patients, and the length of time she takes to make sure that what she has to say is understood. I love her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gillian Esser, MD?
Entire office lacks compassion and is run from a patient punishment point of view. Don't dare get caught in traffic or they will threaten to charge you $90 and turn over to collections.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gillian Esser, MD?
To echo the other 5-star reviews, the doctor and his staff have been extremely helpful to me with a variety of my issues. Despite having a busy practice, I?m almost always able to schedule an appt. within a few days of my calling and receive a response to my email or phone questions often the same day. I?ve consulted many MDs in my life, and it?s rare I?ve found one as knowledgeable, accommodating, and concerned as Dr. Esser.?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gillian Esser, MD?
This was not a fit for me. Dr. Esser seems more motivated by revenue than trying to get .to know me as a patient. I went in for a yearly exam and during it she found a polyp which she promptly removed. Then she declared that she couldn't do the exam and I would have to come back in 5 weeks .Later, I was told by another health professional that it could have been handled in the same visit. Not what I'm looking for in an OBGYN.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gillian Esser, MD?
She cares, about you, your concerns and desired results. Sharing her research and explains the reasoning behind her recommendations and decisions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gillian Esser, MD?
Dr. Esser is an experienced, caring, and wonderful physician. She personifies expertise and kindness in treating her patients. Her office is lovely, and staff members are welcoming; they make patients feel 'at home' in the office. Dr. Esser is an exceptional physician. I will recommend her to my friends and colleagues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gillian Esser, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Esser since she started her practice and have founf=d her very personable and concerned with my well being. She doesn't rush through the appointments as though she doesn't have an interest in her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gillian Esser, MD?
The best! Dr. Esser is easy to share issues and concerns. Easy to make an appointment, and able to do lab and blood work and see the big picture. Her objective approach to womens health is so refreshing. I have been going to Dr. Esser for several years. I live in the Gig Harbor area, and a very easy commute to Old Town Silverdale - faster than going into Tacoma and no toll! Her staff is friendly, and follow-up excellent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gillian Esser, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Esser?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Esser treats patients.