Dr. Gilbertas Rimkus, MD

Dr. Gilbertas Rimkus, MD

General Surgery | Male | 48 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Rimkus specializes in General Surgery and practices in Conway, SC. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Rimkus? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Rimkus' Experience

98Experience
Match

See how Dr. Rimkus' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rimkus

Dr. Rimkus accepts 20 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Rimkus has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Rimkus' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rimkus to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Rimkus
Dr. Rimkus' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (19)
in Longs South Carolina |
Great doctor explained procedure clearly answered all my questions along with staff,very happy I chose him for the surgery I needed. Thank you Dennis Rogers
Myrtle Beach, SC |
I had my gallbladder removed while I was pregnant. Dr Rimkus was excellent, he took the time to listen to my concerns and he explained to me all the pros and cons of the surgery. He is a wonderful down earth and knowledgeable Dr. I would recommend him to everyone.
in Myrtle Beach, SC |
Dr. Rimkus knew exactly what was wrong with me and took care of the issue immediately. He gave me his opinion on whether it was cancer or not (thankfully it was not!) He took the time to explain everything to me and my family. He is very knowledgeable, professional, caring, friendly and just awesome! I would/will recommend him to everyone! If I ever am in need of a surgeon in the future, I will go back to Dr. Rimkus....no hesitation.
in Surfside Beach, SC |
Dr. Rimkus is a wonderful Dr. He is kind, caring, sincere, and has a great bedside manner. He makes you feel very comfortable, answers all your questions and is there for you if and when you need him. Dr. Rimkus did a umbilical hernia surgical procedure on me. He took great care of me before, during ,and after my surgery and was greatful for my business. I would recommend him to all my family and friends. Thanks Dr. Rimkus for a pleasant experience, you and your staff are GREAT!
in Murrells Inlet, SC |
Dr.Rimkus did my bowel resection in Oct.,I have never had a more caring surgeon and I've had my share of surgeries.As far as I'm concerned he's the best
Conway, SC |
Dr. Rimkus is considerate, compassionate, caring and has a wonderful bedside manner. I am completely at ease with him and have complete faith in his diagnoses and treatments. I would recommend him to anyone without hesitation.
Have you seen Dr. Gilbertas Rimkus, MD?
Are you Dr. Rimkus?

Compare Dr. Rimkus

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.