Dr. Gilbert Mottla, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Male • Age 64

Dr. Mottla

Shady Grove Fertility - Maryland

2000 Medical Pkwy Ste 308 Annapolis, MD 21401

Dr. Gilbert Mottla, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Annapolis, MD and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from Boston University School Of Medicine in 1988 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

• Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Friendly staff Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Dr. Mottla accepts

Dr. Mottla accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth
Johns Hopkins HealthCare LLC
Johns Hopkins Advantage MD
Kaiser Permanente
Keystone Health Plan East
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
One Health
One Net
Oxford Health Plans
Private HealthCare Systems
QualCare
Tricare
Basic Plan

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Dr. Mottla treats your condition or procedure

• Infertility
  • Infertility Surgery
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Multiple Miscarriages
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Ovulatory Dysfunction
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Premature Ovarian Failure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mottla

Dr. Mottla?
Dr. Mottla's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gilbert Mottla, MD
Dr. Mottla is the most caring, compassionate and diligent doctor and I am so grateful I was under his care while at Shady Grove. Not only is he always prompt, but he is willing to make time for his patients to provide them with answers and reassurances that they need. When your own doctor calls you from the airport because he reviewed your test results while on a personal vacation, you know you are in the absolute best hands. I would recommend Dr. Mottla and the Shady Grove team to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gilbert Mottla, MD?
Dr. Mottla was great to work with in our pursuit to start a family. In our case, he said to give IUI three tries and we should see positive results. And, boy was he correct. The third try we had a winner. Dr. Mottla set realistic expectations, provided a clear plan of action, and a dash of humor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gilbert Mottla, MD?
After many failed attempts on our own, Dr. Mottla was there to pick us up. He is very realistic with treatments and expectations. We really appreciated and valued his opinions and medical expertise. He was always there for us through all the ups and downs of fertility treatments. You can tell he really cares for his patients and always has their best interest in mind. In the end, Dr. Mottla has helped us grow the family we have been dreaming about and cannot thank him enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gilbert Mottla, MD?
My husband and I were lucky to transfer to Dr. Mottla's office. We had several unsuccessful IUI cycles before we were able to conceive using IVF. Dr. Mottla met with us on several occasions and took the time to explain the reasoning behind our treatment plan during each cycle. He has a warm and compassionate personality and always exuded confidence in our eventual success. He has also assembled a great staff and works well with his team. We highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gilbert Mottla, MD?
Dr. Mottla went above and beyond for our family. He went out of his way to personally call us at varying stages of the process to reassure us and provide embryo updates. Although our process took longer than we anticipated, he and the staff at Shady Grove were persistent! We felt very at ease during a process that can be mentally and emotionally exhausting. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Mottla.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gilbert Mottla, MD?
Dr. Mottla was amazing. From the very first consult. He explained everything to me in such detail. I highly recommend Dr. Mottla. He is kind and so knowledgeable. The whole process went so smoothly and his staff is amazing!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gilbert Mottla, MD?
I can't say enough about Dr. Mottla. I am a surrogate and he has helped me to conceive two miracle babies for two very deserving couples. He is so compassionate with all of his patients and genuinely cares about the outcome of the fertility treatments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gilbert Mottla, MD?
We had the best experience with Dr.Mottla and shady grove. He was informative, compassionate, and patient with every step. I would recommend him because of his world class knowledge. We went in to shady grove after 6 years of infertility and Dr. Mottla understood our struggle and had a comprehensive plan for our treatment. He made us feel confident and hopeful. Our treatment was a success. We are beyond thrilled, because I am 8 weeks pregnant with our first ivf cycle after 6 years of infertility
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gilbert Mottla, MD?
Wonderful bedside manner and always remains upbeat. Listens well- provides recommendations and responds to concerns. Our process has been very hard and we have lost several pregnancies. Calls me at home to check on me and calls my cell randomly to ask how I'm doing. Love when he pats my back or knees after some success- very sweet.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gilbert Mottla, MD?
Dr. Mottla made my husband and a feel at ease. We were aware of the plan of action and were kept up on any new information. The day of our transfer Dr Mottla personally phoned us to wish us a successful procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gilbert Mottla, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Mottla?

At Shady Grove Fertility, a service organization at heart, we are fully committed to addressing and supporting all of the needs of our patients. It's one of the reasons more patients trust us than any other center in the nation. We are committed to p...

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility