Dr. Gilbert Moran, MD

Dr. Gilbert Moran, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Dr. Gilbert Moran, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Clovis, CA and has been practicing for 27 years. He graduated from University Of California, Irvine, College Of Medicine in 1987 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology and reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

681 Medical Center Dr W Ste 101

Clovis, CA 93611

• Anthem Blue Cross
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Moran

See how frequently Dr. Moran performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Removal of Reproductive Organs (Hysterectomy, Oophorectomy, Salpingectomy, Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Resection of Peritoneal Malignancy)
Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic
Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
high

Dr. Moran's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Moran "A Personal Note from Dr. Moran…

My interest in medicine began while I was attending University of California, Davis. During my junior year of college, I volunteered to work in a student-run clinic that provides free primary health care services. I quickly realized that I enjoyed the medical setting and the opportunity to help people with healthcare issues.

While attending the University of California, Irvine School of Medicine, I discovered that Obstetrics/Gynecology was my favorite medical specialty. I began my Ob/Gyn residency at Kaiser Permanente's Sunset Hospital in Los Angeles, California, in 1987. The Sunset program is a large, well-rounded and excellent residency program. I was able, to acquire many valuable and precise surgical techniques that help me provide the best care for my patients.

Ever since the day I left the Central Valley to attend college, medical school and the Ob/Gyn residency program, I knew someday I would return. I was born and raised in Hanford, and I enjoyed and looked forward to returning to this area. After completing my residency program, I joined The Permanente Medical Group and have been practicing in the Fresno area since 1991. In 2010 joined Dr. Illingworth and Dr. Harris in private practice at Clovis Community Medical Center. I have specialized in low and high risk obstetrical care, basic infertility, gynecology, uro-gynecology, minimally invasive surgeries, and FDA-approved Bioidentical Hormones.

I have been happily married for 25 years. My wife and I have four wonderful children, ranging in age from 11 to 22 years old. All four children were delivered by my wife's favorite doctor—me! In my free time, I enjoy raising orchids, birds and Koi fish. I have a greenhouse with multiple varieties of beautiful orchids. My children help me water and care for the orchids, and to my wife's delight we always have fresh orchids blooming inside the house. Together my family and I built a Koi pond which we've filled with many different kinds of Koi. My son loves to feed the fish, and during feeding time, my family enjoys watching their animated eating habits.

I love being a physician. I enjoy the challenges of resolving or improving my patients' medical condition. I believe the best quality of care is provided when I establish mutual trust with my patients. I sit down, listen carefully, and encourage my patients to tell me about their health concerns. Then, by using the most current Ob/Gyn technologies and techniques, I am able to diagnose and provide successful outcomes to their medical situation. I am confident that as my patient you will receive excellent care and will feel that all of your medical questions and health care needs have been addressed.

Finally, I encourage you to give us your e-mail address so we can send you a login and password to visit my web site. You will be able to e-mail me your routine health questions and view most labs.

Accreditations

Board Certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Fellow of American College of Obstetrics & Gynecology"

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California At Davis / School Of Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1983
  • University Of California, Irvine, College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • Kaiser Sunset-La Med Ctr
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1988
  • Kaiser Sunset-La Med Ctr
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Moran has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Moran does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moran and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Moran's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Moran to family and friends

Dr. Moran's Performance

Only visit this obgyn if you have no other choice. This man has no problem showing you that he is just there to go through the motions. His attitude is abhorent, he speaks as if his only focus is getting out of the room in a hurry, and his physical appearance is always disheveled. To add, his...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Moran is hands-down one of the best medical doctors I have ever seen. I have been going to see Dr. Moran for several years for general care as well as for three pregnancies. I can’t say enough about his care. His demeanor and bed-side manner is calm, positive, thorough, attentive, flexible, and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Moran is the best doctor I've ever seen. He is very knowledgeable and always makes me feel comfort throughout my appointments! He has been my OB/GYN for several years and has always provided the absolute best care, and I believe, best advice and treatment during every visit and for every issue....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Moran answered my questions and confirmed what I suspected all along. My issues were fibroids. My primary doctor kept telling me that wasn't my issue and kept telling me the problem was gastric. Dr. Moran goes over all of your test results and explains everything that other physicians...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Moran made me feel very comfortable. I never felt rushed and he always took the time to answer any of my questions or concerns. He is a GREAT doctor! I Whenever I think back on my pregnancy journey, it always includes the great experience I had with Dr. Moran. As a first-time mom, I had lots of...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0