Dr. Gilbert Manso, MD

Dr. Gilbert Manso, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Dr. Gilbert Manso, MD is a family medicine specialist in Houston, TX and has been practicing for 43 years. He graduated from University Of Texas At Galveston / Medical Branch in 1969 and specializes in family medicine.Read his story

2603 Augusta Dr Ste 740

Houston, TX 77057

• Guardian
  • UniCare
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Manso

Dr. Manso's Experience

Dr. Manso's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Manso's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Manso "Growing up in Cuba and later practicing medicine in Asia and Europe, I became familiar with many effective forms of natural healing. Nevertheless, until 1980, I practiced mostly the Western, American Medical Association type of medicine that I was taught at the University of Texas Medical Branch. In the early 1980's an extremely knowledgeable expert in natural healing and nutrition came to work with me by divine providence. She patiently and skillfully guided me through books, seminars and workshops in natural healing. She helped me to network with the right people, and taught me on a daily basis. She also introduced me to the Bible. The Scriptures rapidly transformed my philosophy, my medical practice and my life. The results were so gratifying, that I have been immersed in the study and practice of alternative medicine and the Scriptures since then. I am pleased to be able to offer our patients the most effective methods of Western as well as Alternative Medicine."

This content was provided by Dr. Manso "We respect the body's inherent ability to heal, and we work along the lines of facilitating the natural healing processes. Our medical philosophy stems from our belief in God as our creator and benefactor. We believe that a loving, intelligent Creator, would have provided His creation with means of health and happiness from the very beginning. We limit the use of prescription drugs, surgical procedures, x-rays, etc. to those cases where a natural cure is not known to us or our consultants. We, however, do not hesitate to use the latest technology or prescriptions if this is the patient's choice and/or the most effective way to treat."

Dr. Manso does not have any board certifications listed.

• Chelation Therapy

• Baptist Memorial Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1970
  • United States Air Force
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1975

Dr. Manso has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Manso has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Manso does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Manso and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Manso's Reviews