Dr. Gilbert Manso, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Whole Health Center 2603 Augusta Dr Ste 740 Houston, TX 77057 Get Directions
Dr. Gilbert Manso, MD

Growing up in Cuba and later practicing medicine in Asia and Europe, I became familiar with many effective forms of natural healing. Nevertheless, until 1980, I practiced mostly the Western, American Medical Association type of medicine that I was taught at the University of Texas Medical Branch. In the early 1980's an extremely knowledgeable expert in natural healing and nutrition came to work with me by divine providence. She patiently and skillfully guided me through books, seminars and workshops in natural healing. She helped me to network with the right people, and taught me on a daily basis. She also introduced me to the Bible. The Scriptures rapidly transformed my philosophy, my medical practice and my life. The results were so gratifying, that I have been immersed in the study and practice of alternative medicine and the Scriptures since then. I am pleased to be able to offer our patients the most effective methods of Western as well as Alternative Medicine.

...See Less

Dr. Manso's Care Philosophy

We respect the body's inherent ability to heal, and we work along the lines of facilitating the natural healing processes. Our medical philosophy stems from our belief in God as our creator and benefactor. We believe that a loving, intelligent Creator, would have provided His creation with means of health and happiness from the very beginning. We limit the use of prescription drugs, surgical procedures, x-rays, etc. to those cases where a natural cure is not known to us or our consultants. We, however, do not hesitate to use the latest technology or prescriptions if this is the patient's choice and/or the most effective way to treat.

Dr. Manso's Experience

See how Dr. Manso's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Manso

Dr. Manso accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Manso is not currently accepting new patients

Dr. Manso's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Manso to family and friends
4.3
based on 11 total reviews
Dr. Manso's Performance
Have you seen Dr. Gilbert Manso, MD?
Are you Dr. Manso?

Compare Dr. Manso

Dr. Manso says...

Nevertheless, until 1980, I practiced mostly the Western, American Medical Association type of medicine that I was taught at the University of Texas Medical Branch.

The results were so gratifying, that I have been immersed in the study and practice of alternative medicine and the Scriptures since then. I am pleased to be able to offer our patients the most effective methods of Western as well as Alternative Medicine.

Dr. Manso's Care Philosophy

Dr. Manso's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Manso does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Manso and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Texas At Galveston / Medical Branch

Graduated in 1969

Baptist Memorial Hospital

Completed in 1970

United States Air Force

Completed in 1975

University Of Texas / Austin Campus

Graduated in 1965

Dr. Manso does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Manso and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Chelation Therapy