Dr. Gilbert Lee, MD

Dr. Gilbert Lee, MD

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Dr. Gilbert Lee, MD is a facial plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in San Diego, CA. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 31 years.

11515 El Camino Real Ste 150

San Diego, CA 92130

Learn about Dr. Lee

See how frequently Dr. Lee performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Ptosis
Nipple Reconstruction
Adjacent Tissue Transfer

Dr. Lee's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Lee "Combining art and the science of plastic surgery with the latest surgical techniques, equipment and advances in medicine to provide each patient a unique, personally-tailored and satisfying outcome."

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Wrinkles

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Collagen Injection
  • Cosmetic Facial Implant Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Liposuction
  • Mini Fift
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Scar Revision Surgery
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Vaginoplasty
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California At Davis / School Of Medicine
  • University Rochester
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991
  • Washington University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1994

• Teacher of the Year/Meritorious Service Award, UCSD Plastic Surgery, 1999-2000
  • Top Doctor in Plastic Surgery, 2007-2012
  • Presidential Who's Who Among Business and Professional Achievers, 2010
  • Readers Choice: Best Plastic Surgery Practice in San Diego; Voted Best by Rancho Santa Fe Review and affiliate newspapers, 2010-2012
  • Cityvoter A-List Top Five Medical Spa, 2012
  • Vitals Patients Choice Award - National Recognition Award based on patient reviews, 2008-2009

Dr. Lee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lee's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lee to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Lee's Performance
in San Diego, CA |
Dr. Lee performed miracle facial reconstructive plastic surgery and I am so thankful to him for making me happy again?? You can see Dr. Lee has his heart and mind dedicated to having wonderful outcomes for his patients?? And of course his supporting staff of amazing women, who make you feel right at home just makes the experience 5+??
Carmel Valley |
I couldn't be happier with my results with My Mommy Makeover. Dr. Lee truly has gifted hands. I had a full tummy tuck, with breast augmentation & Lipo to the flanks, & fat graphing to my Tear troughs. Made me look less tired & gave me 10years back! I can't wait for my results from other procedure to heal & will comment on it. All instructions were given thoroughly & I had no doubt and no fear because I knew I was in good hands. Dr. Lee is God send! Truly artistic & wonderful person!
in Miami, FL |
This was my third visit to get juvederm in my lips with a specialist at Changes. After one syringe my lips were looking quite uneven, so I agreed to do a second to get them even. Within days it was so uneven, all the product was put in one side. After 4 weeks now they're still SO uneven. To my surprise, they're not willing to correct unless I buy a third syringe. I bought the second already to make them even, now I can't afford a 3rd. I'm embarrassed to smile and so disappointed.
in San Diego, CA |
I really enjoyed my whole experience at Changes Plastic Surgery & Spa. The office staff and nurses are gregarious and very accommodating. Dr. Lee exudes professionalism and never seemed too busy to give me all the time I needed to ask questions. Dr. Lee truly loves his job and helping others. Thank you for your time, professionalism and incredible knowledge and talent. I feel very fortunate to have you as my Doctor!
in National City, CA |
This review is long overdue, as I have been a patient of Dr. Lee's for many years. I had many plastic surgery opinions for the procedures I needed done, and, by far, I felt the most comfortable in Dr. Lee's hands. I could not be more than happy with my results. Everything looks amazing. I am proportioned, symmetrical, and my scars are barely visible. He is very knowledgeable has always been professional. He takes the time to listen and consider my thoughts, and gives his input and opinion.
in San Diego, CA |
love Dr Lee. personable , caring, genuine. helpful and did amazing work ...........fillers and fullon face lift!.......... im seeing RN's in office regularly now to keep up my look!.......thanks!.
in San Diego, CA |
I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Changes Plastic Surgery and Spa for many reasons. First of all the staff was warm and inviting. I felt very comfortable and relaxed. Dr. Gilbert Lee was amazing. He answered my questions and recommended a procedure I am extremely happy with. Dr. Lee made me feel comfortable from the moment he introduced himself and I could tell immediately how intelligent he was. What an artist and unbelievable surgeon. I Would recommend him to everyone. Thanks Dr. Lee
in San Diego |
I had a great experience at Changes Plastic Surgery and with Dr. Gilbert Lee. The staff was genuine and informative and I never felt like I was being Sold. Dr. Lee explained my treatment options including things I didn't even realize. He took a lot of time with me and listened. He made me feel unique and not like a number. You can't go wrong with Dr. Lee!
in San Diego, CA |
From consult to recovery, Dr Lee and his staff are professional, thorough, and always available. Their primary goal is addressing my needs and achieving my satisfaction. During my procedure, they showed continual concern for my comfort. Dr. Lee is a master at his craft. I was in gifted hands.
in La Jolla, CA |
I have been going to Dr. Lee for awhile and he is consistently not only caring, but is the most competent at what he does. He has done a tummy tuck, my eyes and is currently working on my face. I think so highly of him that I entrusted not only my close friends to him but my mother as well. He will make you look natural and NOT like you are permanently wind blown and phoney. He is just plain great at what he does. One of my friends comes all the way for Los Angeles to have him work on her.
Have you seen Dr. Gilbert Lee, MD?
Are you Dr. Lee?