Dr. Gilbert Lee, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 58

Dr. Lee

Changes Plastic Surgery & Spa

11515 El Camino Real Ste 150 San Diego, CA 92130

Dr. Gilbert Lee, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in San Diego, CA and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from University Of California, San Diego, School Of Medicine in 1986 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and general surgery.

Dr. Lee accepts

Dr. Lee accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Lee's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Lee's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Collagen Injection
  • Cosmetic Facial Implant Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Liposuction
  • Mini Fift
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Skin Laxity
  • Vaginoplasty
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrinkles

Combining art and the science of plastic surgery with the latest surgical techniques, equipment and advances in medicine to provide each patient a unique, personally-tailored and satisfying outcome.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1991
1987
1986
1982

• Teacher of the Year/Meritorious Service Award, UCSD Plastic Surgery, 1999-2000
  • Top Doctor in Plastic Surgery, 2007-2012
  • Presidential Who's Who Among Business and Professional Achievers, 2010
  • Readers Choice: Best Plastic Surgery Practice in San Diego; Voted Best by Rancho Santa Fe Review and affiliate newspapers, 2010-2012
  • Cityvoter A-List Top Five Medical Spa, 2012
  • Vitals Patients Choice Award - National Recognition Award based on patient reviews, 2008-2009

Dr. Lee's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lee

4.0

Dr. Lee?
Dr. Lee's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gilbert Lee, MD
Dr. Lee is an incredibly skilled plastic surgeon who is interested in giving his patients the best possible outcome. In addition to his skills and expertise, his bedside manner is awesome. Having had a revised augmentation with a lift, complications can happen. Dr. Lee was always there to answer concerns, questions or to just give reassurance that everything was going to be OK and it was. This was a journey, but I would do it all over again and choose Dr. Lee again without hesitation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gilbert Lee, MD?
Dr. Lee performed miracle facial reconstructive plastic surgery and I am so thankful to him for making me happy again?? You can see Dr. Lee has his heart and mind dedicated to having wonderful outcomes for his patients?? And of course his supporting staff of amazing women, who make you feel right at home just makes the experience 5+??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gilbert Lee, MD?
I couldn't be happier with my results with My Mommy Makeover. Dr. Lee truly has gifted hands. I had a full tummy tuck, with breast augmentation & Lipo to the flanks, & fat graphing to my Tear troughs. Made me look less tired & gave me 10years back! I can't wait for my results from other procedure to heal & will comment on it. All instructions were given thoroughly & I had no doubt and no fear because I knew I was in good hands. Dr. Lee is God send! Truly artistic & wonderful person!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gilbert Lee, MD?
This was my third visit to get juvederm in my lips with a specialist at Changes. After one syringe my lips were looking quite uneven, so I agreed to do a second to get them even. Within days it was so uneven, all the product was put in one side. After 4 weeks now they're still SO uneven. To my surprise, they're not willing to correct unless I buy a third syringe. I bought the second already to make them even, now I can't afford a 3rd. I'm embarrassed to smile and so disappointed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gilbert Lee, MD?
I really enjoyed my whole experience at Changes Plastic Surgery & Spa. The office staff and nurses are gregarious and very accommodating. Dr. Lee exudes professionalism and never seemed too busy to give me all the time I needed to ask questions. Dr. Lee truly loves his job and helping others. Thank you for your time, professionalism and incredible knowledge and talent. I feel very fortunate to have you as my Doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gilbert Lee, MD?
This review is long overdue, as I have been a patient of Dr. Lee's for many years. I had many plastic surgery opinions for the procedures I needed done, and, by far, I felt the most comfortable in Dr. Lee's hands. I could not be more than happy with my results. Everything looks amazing. I am proportioned, symmetrical, and my scars are barely visible. He is very knowledgeable has always been professional. He takes the time to listen and consider my thoughts, and gives his input and opinion.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gilbert Lee, MD?
love Dr Lee. personable , caring, genuine. helpful and did amazing work ...........fillers and fullon face lift!.......... im seeing RN's in office regularly now to keep up my look!.......thanks!.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gilbert Lee, MD?
I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Changes Plastic Surgery and Spa for many reasons. First of all the staff was warm and inviting. I felt very comfortable and relaxed. Dr. Gilbert Lee was amazing. He answered my questions and recommended a procedure I am extremely happy with. Dr. Lee made me feel comfortable from the moment he introduced himself and I could tell immediately how intelligent he was. What an artist and unbelievable surgeon. I Would recommend him to everyone. Thanks Dr. Lee
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gilbert Lee, MD?
I had a great experience at Changes Plastic Surgery and with Dr. Gilbert Lee. The staff was genuine and informative and I never felt like I was being Sold. Dr. Lee explained my treatment options including things I didn't even realize. He took a lot of time with me and listened. He made me feel unique and not like a number. You can't go wrong with Dr. Lee!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gilbert Lee, MD?
From consult to recovery, Dr Lee and his staff are professional, thorough, and always available. Their primary goal is addressing my needs and achieving my satisfaction. During my procedure, they showed continual concern for my comfort. Dr. Lee is a master at his craft. I was in gifted hands.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gilbert Lee, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Lee for awhile and he is consistently not only caring, but is the most competent at what he does. He has done a tummy tuck, my eyes and is currently working on my face. I think so highly of him that I entrusted not only my close friends to him but my mother as well. He will make you look natural and NOT like you are permanently wind blown and phoney. He is just plain great at what he does. One of my friends comes all the way for Los Angeles to have him work on her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gilbert Lee, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lee?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Lee treats patients.