Dr. Gilbert Chandler III, MD

Pain Medicine | Male

Tallahassee Orthopedic Clinic 3334 Capital Medical Blvd Ste 800 Tallahassee, FL 32308 Get Directions
Dr. Gilbert Chandler III, MD
Dr. Gilbert Chandler III, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Tallahassee, FL. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Chandler III is affiliated with Capital Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Chandler III's Experience

See how Dr. Chandler III's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Chandler III

Dr. Chandler III accepts 16 insurance carriers

Dr. Chandler III is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Chandler III has admitting privileges.

Dr. Chandler III's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chandler III to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Chandler III's Performance
in Tallahassee, FL |
He bases his decisions on the words of other doctors. He does not give his new patients a chance to show who they are. I don't feel I should have been turned away bc he didn't like what was said by a previous doctors office. Next time try and help a person before judging them.
in Tallahassee, FL |
Worst doctor, if u can call him that, that I have ever seen in my life. He has the worst nurse that I have ever encountered. I wouldn't take my dog to him.
in Tallahassee, FL |
Yes...as a woman in the Beauty~of~my~Ageless~Years I have to make sure that I receive the best-of-the-best with my major source of Wealth, my Health. Which is the reason, for the past few years of having the Comfort and Privilege of having DOCTOR GILBERT CHANDLER as my Pain Doctor that I have felt so BLESSED to receive such Knowledgeable, Outstanding and Professional Medical Treatment from Him and his First-Class-Five-Star-Team...! With Appreciative Gratitude, Anna Wilson Tallahassee, Fl.
in Tallahasee, FL |
I was happy with my first visit because he was easy to talk with and seemed to understand my concerns. He started changing my medications without speaking to me, and not following our care plan. His nurse is very rude, doesn't listen to what you have to say, and seems like she doesn't communicate my actually concerns with the dr. She is very confrontational and will hang up on you when doesn't know the answer to a question. She doesn't seem prepared when she actually does return your call.
in Tallahassee, FL |
Dr. Chandler is extremely knowledgeable and takes the time to explain the 'whys' in understandable language. Glad to get in to see him!
I was recommended to Dr. Chandler to help with nerve damage in my ankle from a wreck in previous months. He came to the conclusion of the diagnosis with my ankle very quickly and said i should have a nerve block. I ended up having 4 and the last one he hit my spinal cord and has made my condition worse. His office was very hard to get ahold of and Dr. Chandler never helped me actually understand my condition fully and I was very unsatisfied with the whole experience.
Have you seen Dr. Gilbert Chandler III, MD?
Are you Dr. Chandler III?

Compare Dr. Chandler III

Dr. Chandler III's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology

Dr. Chandler III has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Chandler III's Board Certifications

• Anesthesiology

• Facet Joint Pain
  • Lumbar Disc Degeneration
  • Lumbar Radiculopathy
  • Neck Pain

University Of Florida

Graduated in 1987

Dr. Chandler III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chandler III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine